What's new

#BREAKING:BRICS Xiamen declaration condemns terror, names LeT and Jaish as Terrorist Organisations!

Who isn't against terror. But there is a difference between terror and fight for freedom. No one cares what people say. The fight for Kashmir continues. Get used to it.

Fellow countrymen, till now we managed without outside help. We will manage in the future too if needed. We dont care what countries think about us. We are the makers of our destiny and we will keep building.

Let me guess, you will eat grass but build the bomb ?

grass-goat.jpg

Who isn't against terror. But there is a difference between terror and fight for freedom. No one cares what people say. The fight for Kashmir continues. Get used to it.

Do you know what happens when your nation is recognized as one sheltering terrorists by the UN ? its called Trade embargo.

China cant help already...

NOrth korea on one side giving alot of headache.

If north korea didnt fire missiles, china would still be able to assist.

But now north korea clearly appear to have issues, china cannot cover a fire by herself

USA now turning world opinion against China.

China needs to appear innocent

Last edited:
Pakistan of course gave alot land to china.

Now cant refund.

But now pakistan needs to do something actively and clamp down before trump goes against pakistan.

Since bin laden is found there.

I noted once north korea issue settled most likely trump might go after pakistan.

And the bomb makes you all shit your pants every time. Makes you all behave.
I know it's favorable news when some Pakistani members start throwing around nuclear bomb threats.
Chill, veere. Maybe this is the start of the end of terrorism in this subcontinent.
This is good news for both Of us.
We won't have a constant headache, less mislead youngsters will end up dying, and your tax rupee will be used for something more productive.

Maybe its a good time for pakistan to abandon terrorism as an instrument of state policy.

Even a good act done for the wrong reasons , will still earn you positive points.

Its never ok to kill civilians.

If LET and JEM did not attack civilians all the while, this most likely wouldnt have happened i believe.

Also one thing for terror groups also.

Its never ok to kill civilians.

If LET and JEM did not attack civilians all the while, this most likely wouldnt have happened

Its not ok to kill police men either. :cheesy: ...... or any other men unless you declare war and give them fair warning.

Yes, your one sentence on paragraph 47 which mentions no country, consequences or actions really chokes us

maybe if India cried some more you could have got another word or two added

Indians like jump of joy so fast, they certainly don't know what is the true meaning of "all weather friend" :lol:

Pakistan of course gave alot land to china.

Now cant refund.

But now pakistan needs to do something actively and clamp down before trump goes against pakistan.

Since bin laden is found there.

I noted once north korea issue settled most likely trump might go after pakistan.

Just shut up!

Back
Top Bottom