What's new

Breaking : Blast at Lal Shehbaz shrine

Do not downplay the critical and threaterning situation by merely pointing at sectarian conflict here. The patterns of attacks are not some sort of actions by local factions of sectarianism but foreign agenda to hit as much as they to destabilize the progress to say as, CPEC is the main target here.

I am sure the time is high but do not use abusive language or to be offensive, therefore, pray for the best and speedy recovery of injured people. Area is remote and rescue efforts may take time... may the losses be minimum... Ameen.

Is Valentine to blame for this?
Funny that valentine is banned..foreign cults are allowed!

More like failed policies are on to make us a failed state..
Shukria Raheel sharif..all fake!
Policies have not failed us our current leadership seems to be spineless

OK. THEN WE SHOULD START COUNTING. AND WAIT FOR NEXT ONES.
Yes what else we can do more..Just wait for a Press release from PM that we are committed to finish this terrorism..Another ISPR release COAS..Mr.Bajwa called the Mr.Ghani and informed him that this was planned there and he assured him of cooperation..Case closed as usual..
Innocent and poor Pakistanis will continue to die and these elites will just sit there..

BTW Where is our so called world no one spy agency?? .. They are only good at abducting innocents and nothing more ... Hugely disappointed with ISI .. Used to be a big fan of agency

Until and unless, we Pakistanis chose a competent, honest and patriotic political leadership together, we'll keep dying like insects and these scumbag politicians would keep cashing our funerals. :(

Yes what else we can do more..Just wait for a Press release from PM that we are committed to finish this terrorism..Another ISPR release COAS..Mr.Bajwa called the Mr.Ghani and informed him that this was planned there and he assured him of cooperation..Case closed as usual..
Innocent and poor Pakistanis will continue to die and these elites will just sit there..
And we will all do nothing
Just type and post here

Do not downplay the critical and threaterning situation by merely pointing at sectarian conflict here. The patterns of attacks are not some sort of actions by local factions of sectarianism but foreign agenda to hit as much as they to destabilize the progress to say as, CPEC is the main target here.

I am sure the time is high but do not use abusive language or to be offensive, therefore, pray for the best and speedy recovery of injured people. Area is remote and rescue efforts may take time... may the losses be minimum... Ameen.
May GOD CPEC completed earlier so that at-least we get some peace..I believe there was no bomb blasts before CPEC in pakistan..

BTW Where is our so called world no one spy agency?? .. They are only good at abducting innocents and nothing more ... Hugely disappointed with ISI .. Used to be a big fan of agency

I would request GOP and Pakistan Army to appoint a platoon and an ISI squad at every Shrine, Street, School, University, Hospital, Office. Would that be good or do you want something else?

While Police be on your security.

RIP

What's going on in Pakistan, can someone enlighten about who's doing this attacks? And are certain groups in range of this terror attacks?

And who willl go full throttle and lead this policy and also deal with the repercussions that will arise from going full throttle? I hope you dont have the incumbent government of Mian Muhammad Sharif in mind?

TBH Sir, cannot disagree with you at all in this account. We cannot hope aggressive policy towards terrorism because, political elite always found it against international diplomacy which is currently suppose to save their own skin than nation. Military alone cannot do it all and still need a strong backing of political government that we unfortunately, are lacking.

After army chief statement about other agencies involement ,,,, we got reply to a statement
So the proxy war beef ups .....
I think its now or never,, army should not get zrab e azab benefits in ruins again ..... govt response dows not matter now
Army should do every thing to curb it in the country by hook or by crook
And in east and west we should give them a solid response ,, if hot pursuit is option do it whether in Afghanistan or in Indian side and their outlets in Afghanistan .....
We had hard times before we got throgh them prevail we got tgrough it too INSHALLAH have faith on ALLAH and now on our will tooo .......

Blaming India will not take anywhere. Military actions such as Zarb-e-Azab, will only help hibernate terror. A simultaneously run assimilation program to bring the uneducated youth into mainstream should have eradicated terror.
Please tell me where did i name India? If you can i will happily retract my blaming India statement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom