What's new

Breaking : Blast at Lal Shehbaz shrine

Oh for God's sake stop arguing about esoteric difference in belief; the last 10 years have proved that these animals will blow up anywhere there is a crowd.

my friend says he talked to his friend at the place who says more tham 100 died and 700+injured

Is kae baad bhe agr Afghanistan mein Airstrikes nahi karwaien government nae to lanat hai Govermnet par ......

RIP...sadly so many lives lost.

I pray and hope that each and every terrorist should not only die a terrirble death but should be severely punished in here and hereafter. I cannot explain how much it destroys me internally to witness such moronic acts of violent terrorism. I am on the verge of loosing all hope. Daily blasts and no one to stop them. This is a complete failure of all state institutions. Complete downfall of the radicals and their evil anti secular narrative. This is what happens when people do not understand our secular Islamic roots.

Because of the Taliban and their evil people turn away from Islam. All the atheists you see in Pakistan have expressed that terrorism is partly the reason for them turning away from Islam. Thanks to the terrorists the west hates Islam.

The shrine of Sufi Saint Lal Shahbaz Qalandar is like a fair and in some sense like a circus since people with animals also have their shows outside the shrine. The whole atmosphere around the shrine looks like a pagan festival.
is this your justification for the cold blooded murder of people?

No takfiri
Just a combination of financed and pushed elements from the east; happily sheltered by our western refugee neighbors

They wanted to hit our progress with CPEC and other positives

Well
They succeeded

You think UAE, Iran can be involved in recent attacks ?

Only the most lowlife of people would post regarding sectarian issues right now
Some IPs I feel an overwhelming need to trace just to find such people in our society and have their families bear the burden of their sick thoughts

Just a while ago 45 died in Baghdad
Yet this "ghalazat" of humanity is busy in spreading sectarianism

Afsoos kehna bohat kam hai

No takfiri
Just a combination of financed and pushed elements from the east; happily sheltered by our western refugee neighbors

Well
They succeeded
In the West, the best agencies takes weeks if not months to find culprits after such incidents. In Pakistan it takes minutes to hours

No takfiri

Well
They succeeded
Yeah, and I just got a call from clients of mine. They had foreign partners coming to Islamabad next week for discussions. That has been delayed now.

Well done assholes in charge.

Back
Top Bottom