What's new

Breaking : Blast at Lal Shehbaz shrine

People might call me bad but I think if anti public people are able to strike so frequently in public places and at their will, it looks pretty bad from here, GOD knows what people may be feeling on ground. Really feeling bad no matter even if Pakistani citizen may not feel the same for us.

inna lillahi wa in allah-e-rajioon
As i feared we are again going back to same situation 10-15 years ago with current military and civilian leadership

Administration of shrine needs to b booked for criminal neglegence... how the hell suicider managed to get inside the shrine??

Can we please ban Indians from this place ASAP. Last thing we need now is their gloating.

On topic. Can we have confidence in this military command? In the last 3 days the work of the last three years has been wiped out. There will be another attack tommorrow. And day after. More condemnation. More claims of "restraint". More talks about "sacrifices".

The citizenship and soldiers have always given all that we have been asked for. But the leadership?

There is never any security at shrines ..very easy targets for suicide bombers ....50 + casualties as per news channel now
I will urge people to not report such kind of act till officially area gets cleared. It is extensive damage to humanity.

where is this shrine located?near which city?

25 martyred so far
0xAW6Ig.gif

Back
Top Bottom