What's new

Breaking barriers: 3 transgender persons hired by Sindh government

PPP and MQM males can't handle karachi anymore so they need someone to do their job now, as the mard of these parties failed they asked khusra help and which is hired .

It also suits khusra Bilawal as he is afraid of getting rap*d by PPP leaders, so he asked for special khusra force :)

STUPID post.

If only cunts and dicks were enough to change the plight of Pakistanis then so far it would have been changed SO lets give human some chance this time.

After all crimes can not be stopped and development can not be made by using a dick but a brain without putting a dick on it.

STUPID post.

If only cunts and dicks were enough to change the plight of Pakistanis then so far it would have been changed SO lets give human some chance this time.

After all crimes can not be stopped and development can not be made by using a dick but a brain without putting a dick on it.

I laughed harder than I should have at this post.

:lol:

Allah loves ALL of His creations. ALL of them.

Even a deviant Casanova like myself ? :ashamed:

Aaah well at least @Secur & @HRK Bhai can now work for the Government ! :whistle:

I meant because they had completed their qualifications & not in relation to the News ! :angel:

Chromosomal trisomies and deletions and similar other naturally occurring aberrations that create transgender human beings are not sexual deviancies.
Agreed but most of these transsexuals are a result of self mutilation. I haave seen most of the deletions and they mostly present because of associated congenital anbehavioursand maldevelopment ofsexual organs. Most of them are discovered at birth and have surgical treatmentand grow up as girls . The trisomies do not give rise to transgenderism but sometimes to social behaviours whoch are abnormal.

Supreme Court accepted them as a third gender? Good decision!

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
Araz

Oh and screw you for copying a worn out Christian fundamentalist phrase.

It was retarded when they said it, so why do you think it makes a difference now :angry:

It was retarded when they said it, so why do you think it makes a difference now :angry:
I have always wondered what in hindu religion is considered as first person on earth.

I have always wondered what in hindu religion is considered as first person on earth.

I think it is Manu.

But I am weak in Hindu mythology. Not the best person to ask. Never took an interest in religion. I am an Atheist.

May He who holds my life inHis hands give you guidance for without His guidance there is no reprieve. I have not responded to your first statement as it does not merit a response. As to quoting the phrase it was quoted in gest and amazement at the fact that what was and is abhorrent in all religions and societies has now become an acceptable norm in society. It is not the fact that Allah SWT might have created aberrations as a test to check our resolve and our steadfastness to our religion but has become an acceptable norm in the "bastion of islam". And we then take affront When our constitution is declared a constitution of Kufr. Subhan Allah.
As to your supreme court which has put the whole of Pakistan to shame by taking a stance on sexual deviancy ---great job. We in Pakistan need to learn something from the great men who run your supreme court.
aRaz

May He who holds my life inHis hands give you guidance for without His guidance there is no reprieve. I have not responded to your first statement as it does not merit a response. As to quoting the phrase it was quoted in gest and amazement at the fact that what was and is abhorrent in all religions and societies has now become an acceptable norm in society. It is not the fact that Allah SWT might have created aberrations as a test to check our resolve and our steadfastness to our religion but has become an acceptable norm in the "bastion of islam". And we then take affront When our constitution is declared a constitution of Kufr. Subhan Allah.
As to your supreme court which has put the whole of Pakistan to shame by taking a stance on sexual deviancy ---great job. We in Pakistan need to learn something from the great men who run your supreme court.
aRaz

:D sir first of all you quoting Ravi Nair took an interesting turn when Ravi Nair becomes Ravi holds Nair.

Back
Top Bottom