What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

We need imf money. Asad umar is against it. Those who needs Imf money removed him.

Some people say that Asad Umar wanted IMF, military didn't. Which one to believe?

Some people say that Asad Umar wanted IMF, military didn't. Which one to believe?

We all should look at the issue more widely than that. IMF or not, whatever decisions are made, each comes with its own sets of pros and cons.

Those who advocate not going to the IMF should present thier case to PMIK, as should those who advocate taking the bailout, and let PMIK decide on what course is best for the nation. After all, he was accepted and trusted as the best man for the job to lead the country out of its predicament.

We as a nation don't deserve him. We better deserve esconder Saqa kanjar and Mufta Ismail who lotted us and offered to sell steel mill free of cost if anyone buys PIA.

BC patient is on surgery table near dying and we changing a surgeon who know the patient condition better than others ( eight months)
And the funny thing is that surgeon was taking all directions and advises from hospital management yet he got fired.
FK IK or Assad is anyone concern about patient?
Har Shakh pe ullu betha hai Anjam e Gulistan kiya hoga?

Please don’t compare Pakistani economy to slice of Cake or pizza or whatever else.
It’s easy to make stupid comments when people don’t know jack about it economy.

We should appreciate what Asad umar did in a very critical situation when we were about to default on our loans. We are out of Coma but it’s in ICU until IMF loans are approved.

Asad umar was unlucky and became the victim of Tareen and his gang dirty politics. Tareen was finally able to force Asad out of cabinet after spending lots money on fake news and getting the help from lifafa anchors who were doing daily program against Asad umar.

My prediction: Asad will most likely leave PTI in next few months and form his own Party.

Hafeez Pasha is an ex president of World bank in KSA, which mean IMF and world banks has brought his own person in power to implement their agenda as usual he will report less to imran khan and more to world bodies, this sudden decision of the removal of Assad Omer before the annual budget and right in between the proposed deal with IMF, will create more financial chaos and i really wonder who is advising imran khan ?????

Simply shows imran khan cant sustain pressure to opposition or populist believes ..it also means the PTI fate will not be different than other parties

You forgot about internal grouping and blackmailing.

Hafeez Pasha is an ex president of World bank in KSA, which mean IMF and world banks has brought his own person in power to implement their agenda as usual he will report less to imran khan and more to world bodies, this sudden decision of the removal of Assad Omer before the annual budget and right in between the proposed deal with IMF, will create more financial chaos and i really wonder who is advising imran khan ?????

IK hands are tied....there are too many groups and blackmailing in PTI.
Democracy is bad for Pakistan because system is so corrupt that no honest person can’t survive. We need to put all the judges, lawyers, majority of politicians and whole bureaucracy in the ship and bomb that ship with cruise missile.

Democracy is bad for Pakistan because system is so corrupt that no honest person can’t survive. We need to put all the judges, lawyers, majority of politicians and whole bureaucracy in the ship and bomb that ship with cruise missile.
you mean we kill our entire society :D ........ i am not hopeless sometime such events lead toward a brighter days and thats what i am hopping for

If that is the case then you mean to say military accepted his mistake? Secondly if military also have the knowledge to take decisions on economic matters then its a har fun mola military..

Lets wait & see..its unfair not to give him time..i dismissed him as a child at dharna time but he proved us wrong ..

If that is the case then you mean to say military accepted his mistake? Secondly if military also have the knowledge to take decisions on economic matters then its a har fun mola military..
IMF is wanted by all as govt has to rollover 30+b loans with poor credit rating ..goal is to maintain growth and dont bring Pakistan back to same spot

hard to analyze at this moment , if it is right move or wrong move. time will tell. but i miss Asad Umer.

From first day i said Asad Umar will drown Pak Economy further:

IMF wants these serious things disclosed :

The IMF insists on full disclosure of all financial cooperation between Pakistan and China, including assistance related to infrastructure development, nuclear power plants, joint manufacturing of JF-17 Thunder fighter jets and procurement of submarines. The IMF is also demanding details of more than USD 6.5 billion of commercial loans Pakistan has received from China in the past two and a half years. In July, China also deposited USD 2 billion with the State Bank of Pakistan.The finance minister is likely to visit China on April 25 for talks on the IMF concerns over CPEC and IMF will wait to hear from him before it finalises the bailout package, the daily reported.

Please don’t compare Pakistani economy to slice of Cake or pizza or whatever else.
It’s easy to make stupid comments when people don’t know jack about it economy.

We should appreciate what Asad umar did in a very critical situation when we were about to default on our loans. We are out of Coma but it’s in ICU until IMF loans are approved.

Asad umar was unlucky and became the victim of Tareen and his gang dirty politics. Tareen was finally able to force Asad out of cabinet after spending lots money on fake news and getting the help from lifafa anchors who were doing daily program against Asad umar.

My prediction: Asad will most likely leave PTI in next few months and form his own Party.
I doubt it..he will either leave politics or stay in PTI
He doesnt has the charisma to form his own party
And is too clean to suceed anyway and he knows that

We all should look at the issue more widely than that. IMF or not, whatever decisions are made, each comes with its own sets of pros and cons.

Those who advocate not going to the IMF should present thier case to PMIK, as should those who advocate taking the bailout, and let PMIK decide on what course is best for the nation. After all, he was accepted and trusted as the best man for the job to lead the country out of its predicament.

@VCheng

This is just the start of another few ups and downs in Government.

I am surprised that the present team at center has not been sacked as a whole. Please appreciate what we have been discussing in broader terms - it was always about economics. More to come.

Till then next 'silent coup'.

Cheers

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom