What's new

Breaking, Army Chief orders grand operation in Punjab

dude no butthurt..
we all want a stable pakistan.

without kashmir dispute both contries have a lot to offer.

sooner the Rawalpindi estb. realizes this.. the better..

hey brother but that is not the question..

the deep question is..

Pakistan has used military force against its own citizens in all its provinces

dude. as a nation... just think as a nation.. are you peaceful ??

is kashmir seriously that worth ? to reduce punjabi population by half ?

Whatever troll.

Pakistanis support our military against enemies.

if both nations can go to war over kashmir, obviously its important(for both). The proxy war is nothing like real war.
kashmir isn't relevant here unless you guys accept that you are supporting TTP and other form of terrorism because of kashmir.if that isn't the case then kashmir has no relevance to the issue being discussed here

kashmir isn't relevant here unless you guys accept that you are supporting TTP and other form of terrorism because of kashmir
difficult to know specifics of proxy war but both sides engage in it... who knows whats actually going on.
I would like to think India does not do anything dirty, only a victim or terror.. and pakistanis feel the other way... truth is somewhere in between perhaps.

difficult to know specifics of proxy war but both sides engage in it... who knows whats actually going on.
I would like to think India does not do anything dirty, only a victim or terror.. and pakistanis feel the other way... truth is somewhere in between perhaps.
can't agree with you more.we both are responsible for this mess.had we resolved the kashmir issue with peace both side wouldn't have lost as many life as they did in this bloody war and our resources would have been better spent on the issues which actually mattered.but alas we don't live in a perfect world

there is a difference between charles dickens and zionist d***s.
so mind your own buisness.
I'm also an American. America gives Pakistan hundreds of millions of dollars in aid, decade after decade. It is thus America's business that it correctly perceive who really rules there.

Operation with consult of Provincial govt. means only Drama Bazi. Nothing gonna happen except some showoffs.

General Shukria made his retirement fund and WOT medals..now it is his successor Gen. Bajwa term to do the same!
All topi drama nothing else!

I just pity my extra militarized Pakistani brothers.

every problem cannot be solved by "operations"..

first of all pakistan should create new provinces.. provde democratic decentralization.. give locals some chance man bulldozing everything with army is just not the way...

empower local police...
evolve a surrender policy...
fund deradicalization porgrams just like PA funded Tableeghi jamaats..

bring back Baba Bulleh Shah's punjab..

dushman mare te khushi na kariyee..
sajnaa vi mar janaa hai..

waah. kitho gaya sadde Bulleh Shah da Punjab..

in india mafias of badal family and manjithia and kairon.. and in pakistan there Jamats..phew..

One cannot create cancer and then beg for its cure..terrorism is very much ..A Pakistani state level problem...solution has to come from with in..unless and until a few leaders will see the gallows and some COAS will be court martial..this WOT is just a big drama!

Seeing is believing. This government of PML is in bed with these scum bags not to even mention what kind of relationship they have with India. Till something concrete happens, i will hold on to my celebration and request the same from my country men. Terrorist attacks, for the time being they announce such operations to divert public anger and than it is business as usual. Some heads should roll starting from that Rana.

This is 15th amendment ganja sharif tried to pass during this second tenure...it would have accelerated us into an Afghanistan..

Addition of new Article 2B in the Constitution: In the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, hereinafter referred to as the said Constitution, after Article 2A, the following new Article shall be inserted, namely: 2B

• The Holy Quran and Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) shall be the supreme law of Pakistan.Explanation:- In the application of this clause to the personal law of any Muslim sect, the expression "Quran and Sunnah" shall mean the Quran and Sunnah as interpreted by that sect.
  • The Federal Government shall be under an obligation to take steps to enforce the Shariah, to establish salat, to administer zakat, to promote amr bil ma'roof and nahi anil munkar (to prescribe what is right and to forbid what is wrong), to eradicate corruption at all levels and to provide substantial socio-economic justice, in accordance with the principles of Islam, as laid down in the Holy Quran and Sunnah.
  • The Federal Government may issue directives for the implementation of the provisions set out in clauses (1) and (2) and may take the necessary action against any state functionary for non-compliance of the said directives.
  • Nothing contained in this Article shall affect the personal law, religious freedom, traditions or customs of non-Muslims and their status as citizens.
  • The provisions of this Article shall have effect notwithstanding anything contained in the Constitution, any law or judgement of any Court".
Amendment of Article 239 of the Constitution:In the Constitution, in Article 239, after clause (3) the following new clauses shall be inserted, namely:

• (3A), Notwithstanding anything contained in clauses (1) to (3), a Bill to amend the Constitution providing for the removal of any impediment in the enforcement of any matter relating to Shariah and the implementation of the Injunctions of Islam may originate in either House and shall, if it is passed by a majority of the members voting in the House in which it originated, be transmitted to the other House; and if the Bill is passed without amendment by the majority of the members voting in the other House also, it shall be presented to the President for assent.
  • (3B), If a Bill transmitted to a House under clause (3A) is rejected or is not passed within ninety days of its receipt or is passed with amendment it shall be considered in a joint sitting.
  • (3C), If the Bill is passed by a majority of the members voting in the joint sitting, with or without amendment, it shall be presented to the President for assent.
  • (3D), The President shall assent to the Bill presented to him under clause (3A) or clause (3C) within seven days of the presentation of the Bill".

I'm also an American. America gives Pakistan hundreds of millions of dollars in aid, decade after decade. It is thus America's business that it correctly perceive who really rules there.

How about the 38 billion dollars of American's hard earned money that Israel will get in the next 10 years? Would you say the US has a say in Israeli policy?

I thought the Army Chief was taking a much softer approach. Good to know they are finally taking these b*stards out at their root.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom