What's new

Breaking, Army Chief orders grand operation in Punjab

Every house has problems with bugs at some point or the other, you exterminate the bugs and rid yourself of the menace. Not burn the house down and move somewhere else.

This is us exterminating the bugs.

operations in Punjab will be interesting.....

so actually Pakistan has had operations in All of its provinces...

Sindh-- Rangers in Karachi demeaning democratic leaders
Balochistan-consistent operations by FC
KPK FATA- Zarb e Azb and Swat Valley ops.
and now Punjab.

Demeaning Indian's beloved so-called democratic leaders that are terrorist actually.... Good...

I just pity my extra militarized Pakistani brothers.

every problem cannot be solved by "operations"..

first of all pakistan should create new provinces.. provde democratic decentralization.. give locals some chance man bulldozing everything with army is just not the way...

empower local police...
evolve a surrender policy...
fund deradicalization porgrams just like PA funded Tableeghi jamaats..

bring back Baba Bulleh Shah's punjab..

dushman mare te khushi na kariyee..
sajnaa vi mar janaa hai..

waah. kitho gaya sadde Bulleh Shah da Punjab..

in india mafias of badal family and manjithia and kairon.. and in pakistan there Jamats..phew..

All of the posts were just because of this....

dude no butthurt..
we all want a stable pakistan.

sooner the Rawalpindi estb. realizes this.. the better..

without kashmir dispute both contries have a lot to offer.... That is quite visible so better stop expressing your personal obsession here that too on the subject that says, operation against terrorists that you too should b happy, don't you? All those strengthening police etc are in pipeline and if want to read seriously, search and read about KPK police development and transformation.

hey brother but that is not the question..

the deep question is..

Pakistan has used military force against its own citizens in all its provinces

dude. as a nation... just think as a nation.. are you peaceful ??

is kashmir seriously that worth ? to reduce punjabi population by half ?

Indian Army is being brutally killing Kashmiris and all those atrocities are prominent to the world. Stop derailing topic here.

hey brother but that is not the question..

the deep question is..

dude. as a nation... just think as a nation.. are you peaceful ??

So India Has Never Used Force Against It's Own Citizens ???? Come On Man

no one cares about the race all we want is peace if this is what it takes to achieve peace in the country i (who himself is a punjabi ) will wholeheartedly support this operation. even if it reduces our population by half.

Don't bother. They simply don't understand and quite frankly they don't want to understand. The armed forces have taken a good step. We have to eliminate all terrorists and their hide outs if peace is to be established in Pakistan. Operations in Karachi, fata and Baluchistan have been extremely successful and all that was left was Punjab where in its south terrorists found breeding ground. With this operation, we will be able to better secure Pakistan. The thing is Indian trolls don't understand the fact that this is not the army shooting at civilians but targeting terrorists who blow themselves in public places. There is no point in trying to make them understand. These trolls enjoy terror attacks in Pakistan and truly feel sad when Pakistan makes progress against terrorists.

So India Has Never Used Force Against It's Own Citizens ???? Come On Man

He is trolling. Don't bother. The fact is every nation has tackled their security threats and many have done anti terror ops. Terrorists must be eliminated with extreme prejudice. Ignore the troll that comes from across the border. Their mission in their sorry lives is to demean the army and belittle Pakistan.

That bit "incl OUTSIDE will be hunted all across the country" is the most important one YET is also showing confused state of mind.

If they are "OUTSIDE" what good the operation "all across the country" would achieve? The bomber was an Afghan.

Time for BS is long gone, we need to act against the Indian terror infra inside Afghanistan ruthlessly. And start working to destablise India in as many ways as possible.

Bumb phata Lahore main and action in southern Punjab :(:hitwall::devil::crazy: Does not make any sense..

BTW..I can provide an open lead to our agencies about the possible locations of the terrorist..
  1. There is a palace on the raiwind road called Jati umra.... yup..please do check there if you have what it takes
  2. And a sugar mills..please try that also.. ;)
ISI: Thank you W&P
W&P: You're welcome :cheers:

Last edited:
As I said, do not troll. Keep your UMmm etc to yourself. @ParachinarTorkham

Every province or any corner, Op will be conducted while Military or Police, it depends upon the sensitivity of the matter. Once gain you are informed to stop trolling which IMO, caused the ban of previous ID.

where did the Kashmir came from.i was talking about rooting out every single one of these TTP terrorist and their sympathizers. doesn't matter even if half of Punjabs population is their supporter (its not reality i am speaking hypothetically )

mate what else should we do with these child killers

Operation with consult of Provincial govt. means only Drama Bazi. Nothing gonna happen except some showoffs.

I just pity my extra militarized Pakistani brothers.

every problem cannot be solved by "operations"..

first of all pakistan should create new provinces.. provde democratic decentralization.. give locals some chance man bulldozing everything with army is just not the way...

empower local police...
evolve a surrender policy...
fund deradicalization porgrams just like PA funded Tableeghi jamaats..

bring back Baba Bulleh Shah's punjab..

dushman mare te khushi na kariyee..
sajnaa vi mar janaa hai..

waah. kitho gaya sadde Bulleh Shah da Punjab..

in india mafias of badal family and manjithia and kairon.. and in pakistan there Jamats..phew..
Shut up noob

is kashmir seriously that worth ?

Exactly the same question I have for you. Is Kashmir seriously that worth? You are making a link of the blast in Lahore with Kashmir issue. So you mean to tell us, it's India behind the attack? They don't want Kashmir to get an independent state or become part of Pakistan. Officially. So India playing proxies in Pakistan in killing innocent Pakistanis?

Exactly the same question I have for you. Is Kashmir seriously that worth? You are making a link of the blast in Lahore with Kashmir issue. So you mean to tell us, it's India behind the attack? They don't want Kashmir to get an independent state or become part of Pakistan. Officially. So India playing proxies in Pakistan in killing innocent Pakistanis?
if both nations can go to war over kashmir, obviously its important(for both). The proxy war is nothing like real war.

Back
Top Bottom