What's new

Breaking, Army Chief orders grand operation in Punjab

Interesting. Let's see how much guts the Pakistan Army has in Pakistani South Punjab, the real den of radicalism in Pakistan.

Would they target the Lashkar and Jaish headquarters and recruitment grounds/madrassad or would they cop out and just target Jhang keeping Good terrorist bad terrorist distinction intact.

None of your concern actually..,
Anti-pakistan elements will be targeted if that gives u any relief.. Anndd I bet Samjhota express culprits and Dadri lynchers were also Madrasah clan.. Obsessive idiot

Seeing is believing. This government of PML is in bed with these scum bags not to even mention what kind of relationship they have with India. Till something concrete happens, i will hold on to my celebration and request the same from my country men. Terrorist attacks, for the time being they announce such operations to divert public anger and than it is business as usual. Some heads should roll starting from that Rana.

Last edited:
There's still hope for PSL final to be held in Lahore, just some of the participants need to hold nerve,

C4oycstW8AE-xun.jpg

How many khawarij you will kill they will multiply like maggots unless you destroy their den I.e their ideology.

Arrest nawaz he is a slave to Modi. Target this fat Hindustani as well as Fazul Haq! Don't spare this Indian sympathisers.

How many khawarij you will kill they will multiply like maggots unless you destroy their den I.e their ideology.
They are blatant Kaffir children of Dajjal.

Although the problem does exists but compared to other Provinces, Punjab was relatively peaceful hence the army was focusing on the main problem spots however the intention was there and yesterday's blast was the last straw....hope they sweep though Lal Masjid as well.
InshAllah ... but what about those blood sucking white color criminals ??? Unless we counter those its just treating the symptoms of the problem ... real problem is rotten corrupt system ... is there any intention to conclude ... dr. Asim ... dollar girl .. panama ... without pressure of establishment there will be no solution ... whats your take on that ...

Yes They Will Multiply Until ISI Conducts A Mass Genocide of All Indians Operatives and NDS Panjsheris In Afghanistan.Trust Me We Are Working On It

Last edited:
InshAllah ... but what about those blood sucking white color criminals ??? Unless we counter those its just treating the symptoms of the problem ... real problem is rotten corrupt system ... is there any intention to conclude ... dr. Asim ... dollar girl .. panama ... without pressure of establishment there will be no solution ... whats your take on that ...
There are rumours flying that the bombers real target was Shahbaz Sharif who was to make an appearance in that area but lets wait and see what transpires but be sure army will not conduct the operation with one hand tied.

woww...

what will be the operation's name ?

it should be Zulfiqar... the doubled edged sword Ali...

operations in Punjab will be interesting.....

so actually Pakistan has had operations in All of its provinces...

Sindh-- Rangers in Karachi demeaning democratic leaders
Balochistan-consistent operations by FC
KPK FATA- Zarb e Azb and Swat Valley ops.
and now Punjab.
The butthurt being felt in india.

operations in Punjab will be interesting.....

so actually Pakistan has had operations in All of its provinces...

Sindh-- Rangers in Karachi demeaning democratic leaders
Balochistan-consistent operations by FC
KPK FATA- Zarb e Azb and Swat Valley ops.
and now Punjab.
no one cares about the race all we want is peace if this is what it takes to achieve peace in the country i (who himself is a punjabi ) will wholeheartedly support this operation. even if it reduces our population by half.

Back
Top Bottom