What's new

Breaking, Army Chief orders grand operation in Punjab

Some folks obviously aren't happy about the Pak army's going after the proxy terrorists, for billions spent on them will go down the drain. I think a large portion of CPEC passes through Punjab, so an operation is imminent. Going by the recent records, I have no doubt about the positive results. Let's not forget it's the heartland of Pak, so leads coming from the general populace will be immense...

One of the objectives of the proxy terrorism is to pull the morale down. But, these types of counter ops lift the morale up more than anything else. Go Pak go. Yolunuz achik kalsin - May your path remain open...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Slanderous"?!?! Did you read or hear Nawaz' speech on this matter? He didn't say he ordered the Army to act; he said he "appreciated" their efforts.
He did or did not is not what you said. That still doesn't equate with what you aid about a military having a country. This is notnwar economy ntyat goes on war every decade or so or goes on yo invade countries under false pretext of WMD!

I'm also an American. America gives Pakistan hundreds of millions of dollars in aid, decade after decade. It is thus America's business that it correctly perceive who really rules there.
America is free to not gives us those billion of which 90% is ploughed back to US with very little amount Left to actually make a significant difference

Last edited:
How about the 38 billion dollars of American's hard earned money that Israel will get in the next 10 years? Would you say the US has a say in Israeli policy?

He won't answer that or will cry Holocaust ..

As I said, do not troll. Keep your UMmm etc to yourself. @ParachinarTorkham

Every province or any corner, Op will be conducted while Military or Police, it depends upon the sensitivity of the matter. Once gain you are informed to stop trolling which IMO, caused the ban of previous ID.
IMHO, he should not be allowed to use the name of Pakistani locations for his ID..though his flags are right but his id is false..

Guys just one question , isnt it Police or Special task force of Police or para military should take such operations instead of Army in prosperous states like Punjab ..... In FATA it makes sense Pak Army is carrying out operations

I hope you will show same concerns for them & will also consider it as your business
palestine-children-killed-1397.jpg

..... DON'T POKE YOUR NOSE IN OUR INTERNAL AFFAIRS ....

Similar announcement was made during Raheel's time as well. But the fact is, there are no explicit sanctuaries of terrorists in Punjab only sleeper cells, which can only be taken care of with boosting up intelligence network.

Lal Masjid is a Sanctuary and the Jhangvi group is based out of Jhang

Please don't blame Jhang. the leader was from Jhang the rest of the group was from Kabirwala and other southern punjab areas.

its a good news now Pak army and Punjab Ranger clean all types of criminal from Punjab it will help to maintain good law and order situation in country. Army should touch each and every hideout, landlords farm houses etc they will uncover so many things.

As I said, do not troll. Keep your UMmm etc to yourself. @ParachinarTorkham

Every province or any corner, Op will be conducted while Military or Police, it depends upon the sensitivity of the matter. Once gain you are informed to stop trolling which IMO, caused the ban of previous ID.

He is a troll, his name is of Pakistani and Afghanistan areas (Parachinar and Torkham) but has flags of India, thats enough to suggest that he is a troll.

Excellent news. Lock and load soldiers of the Fatherland, the hour has come. Carve the names of every victim into their chests.
My prayers are with you.

Yep, tactical missiles straight onto Lal Masjid, erasing as per sunnah, and then slaughter the Jhangvi members on mass.

Let's hope the courts start convicting known terrorists too.

You are telling an indian we don't have a government? political disputes and disagreements are ok, but insulting the country is neither cool nor acceptable. Being a mod on the forum, set a good example.

What Govt? - Is there one?

We have heard about this before. You can go through the history of this forum, there have been many threads about someone ordering operations in Punjab, but it has never happened. Won't hold my breath until I hear it from multiple source or see credible action.

Back
Top Bottom