What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

5afaec4c38813.jpg

Palestinian women wave national flags and chant slogans near the Israeli border fence, east of Khan Younis, in the Gaza Strip, Monday, May 14, 2018. ─ AP

5afab9e5bbcb7.jpg

A Palestinian protester holding his national flag runs past barbed wires during clashes with Israeli forces near the border between the Gaza strip and Israel east of Gaza City. — AFP

5afaec4de7e77.jpg

Palestinian protesters hurl stones at Israeli troops during a protest on the Gaza Strip's border with Israel. ─ AP

5afaec4e1ab64.jpg

Palestinian protesters carry an injured man who was shot by Israeli troops during a protest at the Gaza Strip's border with Israel. ─ AP

5afab9e90d7c9.jpg

Palestinians confronts Israeli forces near the border between the Gaza strip and Israel east of Gaza City. — AFP

5afaba50d28f8.jpg

Palestinians carry a demonstrator injured during clashes with Israeli forces near the border between the Gaza strip and Israel east of Gaza City. — AFP

5afabd27502b3.jpg

A Palestinian woman walks along an empty street in the Israeli occupied West Bank city of Nablus. — AFP

5afaec4daaa7d.jpg

Palestinians throw stones towards Israeli security forces during clashes after a protest marking the 70th anniversary of Nakba. — AFP

5afabd326258f.jpg

A Palestinian man walks past closed shops on an empty street in the Israeli occupied West Bank city of Nablus. — AFP

5afaba549ff53.jpg

A Palestinian man holds stones east of Gaza City. — AFP

5afaba5dbb53c.jpg

A Palestinian man uses a slingshot during clashes with Israeli forces along the border with the Gaza strip east of Khan Yunis. — AFP

5afaec4a6bd47.jpg

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (L), Senior White House Adviser Jared Kushner (C-R), US President's daughter Ivanka Trump (3rd R), US Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin (R) and Israel's President Reuven Rivlin (2nd R) attend the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem on May 14, 2018. — AFP

5afabb25c07f4.jpg

US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman arrives ahead of the inauguration of the US embassy in Jerusalem. — AFP

5afabb2734a92.jpg

Chairman and chief executive officer of the Las Vegas Sands Corporation Sheldon Adelson (C) and his wife Miriam Ochsorn (R) arrive ahead of the inauguration of the US embassy in Jerusalem. — AFP

Hamas turns away aid:

https://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-...eli-humanitarian-aid-destined-for-Gaza-556565

Hamas turned away two large truckloads of Israeli humanitarian aid intended to relieve medical shortages in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday.

The IDF said it coordinated the transfer of eight truckloads of vital medical equipment through Israel's Kerem Shalom crossing due to severe humanitarian conditions in the Hamas-controlled enclave, exacerbated by two days of violent clashes on the Gaza-Israel border.

They don't need aid..

They need israel to stop occupying its air space and sea lanes so they can get these things themselves

I'm afraid perennial terrorists flying planes 20 seconds from Israeli communities and towns isn't an option until they decide on a different path. I thought I already told you this.

An airport was planned in the Israeli disengagement of 2005 after a "period of calm". Your lads couldn't even wait an hour to start firing rockets into Israel after withdrawal.

Status quo until the perennial losers change their culture, attitude and outlook. :tup:

I'm afraid perennial terrorists flying planes 20 seconds from Israeli communities and towns isn't an option until they decide on a different path. I thought I already told you this.

An airport was planned in the Israeli disengagement of 2005 after a "period of calm". Your lads couldn't even wait an hour to start firing rockets into Israel after withdrawal.

Status quo until the perennial losers change their culture, attitude and outlook. :tup:

Thus you haven't disengaged, you continue to occupy them,

This is what we mean when we say the jews have forced millions of Palestinians into prison camps and ghettos

Its never the jew intention to free the Palestinians just to try and crush them

Thus you haven't disengaged, you continue to occupy them,

This is what we mean when we say the jews have forced millions of Palestinians into prison camps and ghettos

Its never the jew intention to free the Palestinians just to try and crush them

You're obviously not very intelligent. I don't mean to sound insulting, but it comes across quite clearly.

You're also incapable of being critical of the perennial terrorists. Israel hadn't even been out of Gaza for an hour before the rockets started, yet you wanted an airport built? :lol:

You also like to talk a good game from Bradford. Why not go to Gaza as a volunteer?

Who are training their kids to be terrorists? Are you sure it is the Palestinians?

If that is the case go ahead and strike a peace deal with them only involving the West Bank. No one is stopping from you doing that. Set an example to the people by withdrawing from the West Bank and only retaining some control and areas of West Jerusalem. After all, PA recognizes Israel and has security cooperation with Israel. It has no functional military either. Afterwards your siege on Gaza will appear more legitimate and you can make a condition that it won't be removed or fused with the West Bank until they disarm. You'll also likely convince the Palestinian street of that, Hamas isn't stopping you. Hamas can disarm and transfer control to the PA and you will find someone else in the region to blame for your unwillingness to be serious about striking peace.

look Falcon , i sure have not come to this forum to argue with the only palestinian here and one that actually agrees with me to on the need to end this conflict and live in peace.

I just don't think you describe Hamas positions accurately.

~

No wonder that Bennett suggests Israel to recognize the so called Armenian Genocide:

“As an Armenian, I never condone terrorism, but there must be a reason behind this. Maybe the terrorism will work. It worked for the Jews. They have Israel.“ Kevork Donabedian, the editor of The ArmenianWeekly, an ethnic newspaper published in the United States, as quoted in the November 18, 1980 issue of The Christian Science Monitor.

Dear Palestinian People, just save your children and family and others. The people who are supposed to defeat these Jews are supposed to come from other geographical part of this world. For now, just save yourselves.

It's always interesting to watch some pushing an Agenda... by portraying "Israel" Action as if it was the "FIRST" time such thing ever happen...as if 60+ killed were the First incident ever happening out there...
It's interesting to see Hamas as a scapegoat... When such situation were around WAY before it's creation...
It's interesting to see many on the other side... "acknowledging" such strategy...

What a world... 61 killed is nothing compared to the dozens of Thousands of Innocent palestinian death...whatever in Gaza or in the West bank... What a day we live in...

"Give them a bone to chew on... They may forget the Ribs..."

Europe may pray Day and Night... that Israel wasn't around in 39-45... Otherwise... All those "Anti-Nazies Resistance" will be politically crushed... and most Babies nowadays will be called "Adolf"...

"We gave them Time... to remember that everything is a cycle... But they choose to see it as a line..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom