What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

Breaking: Third Israeli tank shell hits another Palestinian military outpost in Eastern Gaza

Breaking: Hamas says 50 of those killed were Hamas members

Senior Hamas official Salah Bardawil said in an interview to Palestinian media that 50 of the Palestinians killed in the Gaza Strip border riots Monday belonged to the terror group.

The Palestinian Health Ministry said 62 people were killed in the conflagrations.

Anyone belonging to ISIS is ISIS.

Anyone belonging to Al Qaeda is Al Qaeda

Anyone belonging to Hamas is Hamas

Hope this helps you understand. :tup:
Anyone belonging to Germany back in the Days are NAZIS...
Hope it helps you understanding...

I think you are out of the Chart of " Intelligence from the Bottom..."

Canadian doctor shot by Israeli sniper near Gaza border

A Canadian-Palestinian doctor was shot in the legs by an Israeli sniper and one of his paramedics was killed on the Gaza border Monday as clashes between Palestinian protesters and Israeli Defence Forces left dozens dead and more than 1,000 wounded.

Dr. Tarek Loubani, an emergency physician from London, Ont., who is also an associate professor at the University of Western Ontario’s medical school, joined medical teams on the Gaza border Monday to care for Palestinians who might be injured in demonstrations against the inauguration of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem.

Dr. Loubani, who has served as an emergency field doctor in Tanzania and conflict zones such as Iraq and southern Lebanon, said he was wearing a green surgeon’s outfit and standing with several orange-vested paramedics about 25 metres from the protests at the border when he was hit.

“I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot,” he told The Globe and Mail in a telephone interview from Gaza where he recuperating. “Snipers don’t reach me because of mistakes. I did everything right. We were all huddled. We were high visibility. It was quiet at the exact moment I got shot. The bullet went through my left leg, through my right leg out and hit the ground.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/pol...ctor-shot-by-israeli-sniper-near-gaza-border/

Here are Hamas admitting 50 of those killed were their men

What does 'their men' mean to you? You realize Hamas is the governing power in Gaza. So police forces, municipal employees, anyone involved with any ministry whether educational, health, environmental, etc... would be considered as part of Hamas. And even the 13 of those who were killed that were part of armed factions , it is not lawful to kill just because of that as they are not combatants at that stage and there is a ceasefire implemented. You would be raging if Israeli soldiers were demonstrating in the West Bank and were killed while off duty , quit being a hypocrite and trying to save face....

What does 'their men' mean to you? You realize Hamas is the governing power in Gaza. So police forces, municipal employees, anyone involved with any ministry whether educational, health, environmental, etc... would be considered as part of Hamas. And even the 13 of those who were killed that were part of armed factions , it is not lawful to kill just because of that as they are not combatants at that stage and there is a ceasefire implemented. You would be raging if Israeli soldiers were demonstrating in the West Bank and were killed while off duty , quit being a hypocrite and trying to save face....

Hamas are an internationally proscribed terrorist group. I know you're their fanboy and cheerleader, but they are no different to ISIS or Al Qaeda.

Any Hamas member is a legitimate target. Just as any ISIS member is a legitimate target.

Especially when they're trying to storm your borders.

You're just annoyed that your "innocent civilian" nonsense is being exposed yet again as a complete Pallywood lie.

Hamas are an internationally proscribed terrorist group. I know you're their fanboy and cheerleader, but they are no different to ISIS or Al Qaeda.

Any Hamas member is a legitimate target. Just as any ISIS member is a legitimate target.

You're just annoyed that your "innocent civilian" nonsense is being exposed yet again as a complete Pallywood lie.

I'm not responding to engage with you, no one takes your old style of propaganda/rhetoric seriously. I'm just adding details where I feel they are needed for people to be educated that are viewing this forum. As for 'internationally prescribed terrorist group', you are taking about a select number of nations in the West. For example, China does not consider Hamas a terrorist organization. It recognizes it won the 2006 elections. Japan also recognizes the election results, regardless of its views on Hamas. Switzerland does not view it them as a terrorist organization. Many nations in Europe have met with Hamas officials. UK does not consider Hamas's political party as a terrorist organization. Turkey does not view Hamas that way. Neither does Russia, Pakistan, Iran, Norway, Brazil, Qatar, etc.....

But we know for sure almost every single one of those nations consider ISIS and Al Qaeda as terrorist organizations. So you're assertion is flawed ....

Israel soldiers are on camera shooting reporters, unarmed teenagers, ect, and then they joke and laugh.

Cut the BS with your entire ‘they are all terrorists’ propaganda. We have camera phones, everyone knows what is happening, you can’t hide it. Most of the world including many Jews are disgustingly appalled by the actions of those conscript rejects shooting random people.

I would imagine if the roles were reversed and Arabs subjugation Jews for decades, took over their Jewish land, bulldozed Jewish homes, blockaded and committed human rights violations, then you as well as many other Jews would also protest and I would imagine you would be upset if a loved one or you yourself would be shot for just protesting.

It's Bedtime... When you can't take"facts" and make yours as THE "Reality" it's better to end it here...
You are just making a fool of yourself...

Israel soldiers are on camera shooting reporters, unarmed teenagers, ect, and then they joke and laugh.

Cut the BS with your entire ‘they are all terrorists’ propaganda. We have camera phones, everyone knows what is happening, you can’t hide it. Most of the world including many Jews are disgustingly appalled by the actions of those conscription rejects shooting random men people.

I would imagine if the roles were reversed and Arabs subjugation Jews for decades, took over their Jewish land, bulldozed Jewish homes, blockaded and committed human rights violations, then you as well as many other Jews would also protest and I would imagine you would be upset if a loved one or you yourself would be shot for just protesting.

No they wouldn't move a finger...
Jews let 4Mil of their own die back in the Days WITH NO resistance whatsoever... none.

Others had to put in motion "Resistance" to fight on their behalf...like today...
Life is a Cycle... and it will always be the same...Only the name will differ...

Many don't know that part of History... But It's thanks to Powerful German Jews..;that Hitler were able to go on his plan of extermination...
Many jews don't know it themselves... but it was those same "Powerful jews" that pushed other "Jews" to surrender with the excuse of "It's only for a time...endure it..."

Anyone belonging to ISIS is ISIS.

Anyone belonging to Al Qaeda is Al Qaeda

Anyone belonging to Hamas is Hamas

Hope this helps you understand. :tup:

The wannabe Jew is still spreading his hateful venom.

Back
Top Bottom