What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

You're obviously not very intelligent. I don't mean to sound insulting, but it comes across quite clearly.

You're also incapable of being critical of the perennial terrorists. Israel hadn't even been out of Gaza for an hour before the rockets started, yet you wanted an airport built? :lol:

You also like to talk a good game from Bradford. Why not go to Gaza as a volunteer?

Look you whiney jew!!!

Your being disingenuous

Its like the West Bank you say you want peace but year after year you build more and more settlements, steal more and more land

In Gaza you say you left in 2005 but you refuse to give Gaza freedom over their own strip of land, their air space , their sea lanes, their right to defend themselves or to determine their own future or infrastructure needs including airports and ports..

Your obviously your typical two faced jew, lets cry eternally for holocausts and pogroms but not look into why people hate the jew so much that they are will to commit genocide to get rid of jews

You have no intention of freeing the Palestinians because you want to control them, their land and resources, denying thrm the freedom in their own space to live a life away from jews

There are 1.8 billion muslims and rising we can hate jews from here, Whats the point of turning up in Gaza or Palestine. We can support the Palestinians by supporting their cause, teaching our future generations about the crimes of jews in Palestine.
Aiding the Palestinians to survive and keep growing in the face of adversity

"We gave them Time... to remember that everything is a cycle... But they choose to see it as a line..."

Its this what will bite the jews in the future the idea that they have a military now, nukes now and the power balance will never shift

The hatred the jews are building for themselves will haunt them in the future and they will regret it

70 year is nothing in the greater sense

Look you whiney jew!!!

Your being disingenuous

Its like the West Bank you say you want peace but year after year you build more and more settlements, steal more and more land

In Gaza you say you left in 2005 but you refuse to give Gaza freedom over their own strip of land, their air space , their sea lanes, their right to defend themselves or to determine their own future or infrastructure needs including airports and ports..

Your obviously your typical two faced jew, lets cry eternally for holocausts and pogroms but not look into why people hate the jew so much that they are will to commit genocide to get rid of jews

You have no intention of freeing the Palestinians because you want to control them, their land and resources, denying thrm the freedom in their own space to live a life away from jews

There are 1.8 billion muslims and rising we can hate jews from here, Whats the point of turning up in Gaza or Palestine. We can support the Palestinians by supporting their cause, teaching our future generations about the crimes of jews in Palestine.

Its this what will bite the jews in the future the idea that they have a military now, nukes now and the power balance will never shift

The hatred the jews are building for themselves will haunt them in the future and they will regret it

The only country that jumps against Israel today is Iran, which is isolated and under sanctions. More over the only reason why Iran is doing it is for propaganda to drive attention from their genocide of Muslims. They never dare to send even 1 soldier against Israel. Only retarded kids like u fall on Khamenai propaganda.

The only country that jumps against Israel today is Iran, which is isolated and under sanctions. More over the only reason why Iran is doing it is for propaganda to drive attention from their genocide of Muslims. They never dare to send even 1 soldier against Israel. Only retarded kids like u fall on Khamenai propaganda.

The overwhelming majority of people across the muslim world hate jews, they hate israel more, including arab states, you have a situation where despotic arab regimes are under threat from their own people, democracy and they have a friend in need in the US/Israel

Anyone with a conscience will hate israel and its subjugation of Palestinians

You dont need iran to tell you what the jews have done in Palestine is despicable

Look you whiney jew!!!

Your being disingenuous

Most of the WB is empty. The land taken up by the physical buildings of settlement is about 3%. The vast majority of palestinians live under Palestinian security and civil administration.

In Gaza you say you left in 2005 but you refuse to give Gaza freedom over their own strip of land, their air space , their sea lanes,
Again, you don't understand. First the pull out, see how the perennial losers react, then start infrastructure building. The palestinians reacted just as everyone predicted - with terror. Had they said, okay...the Israelis have left Gaza..we now have more land, donations are flooding in, we can 'show them' that we're capable of running this territory. Israel would have been put under immense pressure if the palestinians had actually starting running Gaza peacefully. Instead they turned it into a terrorist haven and subsequently justified the blockade.

So you're going to keep talking on the internet. I understand.

If I was a raving racist like you, I could make the argument that Islamic terrorism in the west will soon lead to a future where you'll be thrown out. I can't tell you how many people I know who're fed up with you. Not just your terror, but your grooming gangs, your voter fraud, your welfare scrounging, your non-integration. That could all come back to bite you. Who knows, you might end up having to move home like the Jews did.

Most of the WB is empty. The land taken up by the physical buildings of settlement is about 3%. The vast majority of palestinians live under Palestinian security and civil administration

Why are you making excuses for occupation???

The land is tiny

The Palestinians inhabit it, rather than give them freedom you control all the borders, control the Palestinians economy and finances.

Keep stealing land to build settlements and then a security state designed to force Palestinians into ghettos whilst you control everything
So you're going to keep talking on the internet. I understand.

We support Palestinians like you support your apartheid state

If I was a raving racist like you, I could make the argument that Islamic terrorism in the west will soon lead to a future where you'll be thrown out. I can't tell you how many people I know who're fed up with you. Not just your terror, but your grooming gangs, your voter fraud, your welfare scrounging, your non-integration. That could all come back to bite you. Who knows, you might end up having to move home like the Jews did.

You ARE a raving racist, you pretend to be a middle easterner and subjugate a local population to oppression, you support a apartheid state in its attempt to crush a population, you jews are contemptible

There are 1.8 billion muslims in the world and rising, the fastestgrowing faith in the world. We will become the largest faith group of humanity in the next few decades.
We have over 50 states...

We are ready for the future but we wont allow jews to oppress the Palestinians

Remember one thing jew, the future you crave where Muslims are expelled from the UK or west will be a future in which all ethnic minorities including jews will be targeted

No wonder India had to split from 'people' like you Hussain :crazy:

The overwhelming majority of people across the muslim world hate jews, they hate israel more, including arab states, you have a situation where despotic arab regimes are under threat from their own people, democracy and they have a friend in need in the US/Israel

Anyone with a conscience will hate israel and its subjugation of Palestinians

You dont need iran to tell you what the jews have done in Palestine is despicable
Who cares about ur hate? Countries act according to their interests, not some kids hate. Look at Erdogan, he hates Israel more than anything. But he can't do anything beside some barking. Trade between Israel and Turkey keeps growing.

No wonder India had to split from 'people' like you Hussain :crazy:

If you apply your foresight regarding why different people across continents have sought to wipe clean jews from humanity

What is it about the jew character that has inspired so much intense hatred

What jews are doing and acting like today that may explain the pogroms of the past

You may have a epiphany

Breaking: 2 Israeli tank shells hit Palestinian military outpost near border

Who cares about ur hate? Countries act according to their interests, not some kids hate. Look at Erdogan, he hates Israel more than anything. But he can't do anything beside some barking. Trade between Israel and Turkey keeps growing.

70 years is a blip in history
Neither are the Palestinians gone
Or the muslim world disappeared
Or israel so strong
That the hate you are inspiring wont come come to effect ours or your future

"Israeli ambassador to Turkey, searched at airport before leaving the country."

For as long as I've been coming to this forum, Hussain has been threatening that the Muslim world are all going to get together and destroy Israel.

Only thing that's happened is Arab countries getting closer to Israel, African Muslim countries creating new ties with Israel.

Yet he keeps barking.

look Falcon , i sure have not come to this forum to argue with the only palestinian here and one that actually agrees with me to on the need to end this conflict and live in peace.

I just don't think you describe Hamas positions accurately.

~

I think you need to rethink your staunch position a bit more, I have criticized Hamas in past and I can see some areas in their approach in the past that may not have been helpful. That being said I'm sure both of us can agree Israeli policymakers are misleading the public at Hamas's role in these demonstrations which is less than suggested. It is a national day and the demonstrations were organized by an independent committee. Hamas is endorsing them and it is better than considering an armed approach to send a message. Those 61 Palestinian individuals didn't have to be killed. That is what brought much more attention to the weekly rallies. Israeli's are unharmed through this process so it could be an opportunity to finally alleviate the situation in Gaza without having to enter an armed conflict.

Hamas should give up Gaza in the near future to the PA, I'm sure they want to but the armed wing can't go, that is the only condition they are not agreeing to. So unless you allow Palestinians to form a national army to secure their interests in a post deal scenario, there is not enough trust to consider disarming. And their arms don't propose a strategic threat to Israel, IMO.

If you apply your foresight regarding why different people across continents have sought to wipe clean jews from humanity

What is it about the jew character that has inspired so much intense hatred

What jews are doing and acting like today that may explain the pogroms of the past

You may have a epiphany

Can't I just apply this to palestinians?

Why were they thrown out of Jordan, Kuwait and Iraq?

Why does Lebanon not allow palestinians to have jobs in certain sectors? why have they built walls around palestinian camps?

Why do Lebanese Christians hate palestinians?

Why can't Israelis get along with this entity?

We need to ask why palestinians seem to have trouble getting on with anyone else, including why they can't even get on with each other (Hamas-Fatah)

For as long as I've been coming to this forum, Hussain has been threatening that the Muslim world are all going to get together and destroy Israel.

Only thing that's happened is Arab countries getting closer to Israel, African Muslim countries creating new ties with Israel.

Yet he keeps barking.

Crusader state lasted for between 100-200 years...

Muslims didn't give up, why do you think we would give up after 70????

Remember our population is rising as is the Palestinian, we have time

Can't I just apply this to palestinians?

Why were they thrown out of Jordan, Kuwait and Iraq?

Why does Lebanon not allow palestinians to have jobs in certain sectors? why have they built walls around palestinian camps?

Why do Lebanese Christians hate palestinians?

Why can't Israelis get along with this entity?

We need to ask why palestinians seem to have trouble getting on with anyone else, including why they can't even get on with each other (Hamas-Fatah)

So no reflection on your own behaviour or crimes but ask a subjugated victim to justify its own persecution and circumstance

Back
Top Bottom