What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

The Elephant was your "Thinking/Behavior"... And Thank you, No thanks... I will keep your taste to yourself...
I'm Not Swimming in those waters...
Basic rule for anglers: You shouldn't go fishing if you're not prepared to get wet.

Problem is that those who scream against Israel in loudest way are same exactly people who support mass slaughter of Palestinians in Syria.

That's a fair point and I agree the war there is horrific and I consider the regime there to be one that commits war crimes .... so does @HannibalBarca .... I do my best to try encouraging those types to adopt ethical positions but it doesn't work everyone.

However, let's try to stay on topic from here on please.

That's a fair point and I agree the war there is horrific and I consider the regime there to be one that commits war crimes .... so does @HannibalBarca .... I do my best to try encouraging those types to adopt ethical positions but it doesn't work everyone.

Could you list the palestinian achievements recently? especially the border riot.

If Hamas accepts Quartet principles then it will greatly increase pressure on Israel coz there wont be excuses for Israel. But since it does not want to do so means its happy with current status quo.

back on topic ,

i read that there is talks now about calming the whole situation , i hope this is the case. Protest where made and now it would be better for the sides to take a long breath and think where do they want to lead their people.

I think the situation in Gaza can not be neglected. And the best way to achieve that ,is by pouring investments from the west and from the golf countries. But i don't think any of them would invest in a warzone.

I think steps must be taken to stabilize matters enough that investment and rebuilding can take place. Instead of seeking a peace agreement , for now maybe some variation of a lasting seize fire that would allow to improve things in Gaza. They can settle their historical differences later.

Hamas Conveys Indirect Message to Israel: We Might Tone Down Gaza Protests
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...ts-it-might-tone-down-gaza-protests-1.6091850

back on topic ,

i read that there is talks now about calming the whole situation , i hope this is the case. Protest where made and now it would be better for the sides to take a long breath and think where do they want to lead their people.

I think the situation in Gaza can not be neglected. And the best way to achieve that ,is by pouring investments from the west and from the golf countries. But i don't think any of them would invest in a warzone.

I think steps must be taken to stabilize matters enough that investment and rebuilding can take place. Instead of seeking a peace agreement , for now maybe some variation of a lasting seize fire that would allow to improve things in Gaza. They can settle their historical differences later.

Hamas Conveys Indirect Message to Israel: We Might Tone Down Gaza Protests
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...ts-it-might-tone-down-gaza-protests-1.6091850

Fake reports already denied by Hamas. The protestors are not led by Hamas, Hamas's security forces are allowing them to take place, however. And Hamas supports the strategy that the organizers were pushing. Hamas has relayed messages in the past regarding the situation in Gaza and Israel already knows what it will take for a permanent peace. It's ignoring that and insisting on enforcing unrealistic demands that don't alleviate the situation drastically. Also I believe peace process is more important and should begin this summer.

Hamas has relayed messages in the past regarding the situation in Gaza and Israel already knows what it will take for a permanent peace.

I don't agree with you here . Most Israelis may understand what might satisfy fattah , but no one here understands what hamas would accept as terms to end the conflict.

And i am not not talking about " hudna " , but on a peace agreement that would end the dispute and conflict once and for all. Total acceptance of the other side right to live freely.

At the moment most in Israel view Hamas ( rightly or not ) as an organization that goal is to destroy them. If that is not the case than Hamas should know how to make it clear , same as Sadat made brave move and reassuring speacheses.

So far i have seen non of those , maybe you can point me to any such statements ?

~

I don't agree with you here . Most Israelis may understand what might satisfy fattah ,
~

If that is the case go ahead and strike a peace deal with them only involving the West Bank. No one is stopping from you doing that. Set an example to the people by withdrawing from the West Bank and only retaining some control and areas of West Jerusalem. After all, PA recognizes Israel and has security cooperation with Israel. It has no functional military either. Afterwards your siege on Gaza will appear more legitimate and you can make a condition that it won't be removed or fused with the West Bank until they disarm. You'll also likely convince the Palestinian street of that, Hamas isn't stopping you. Hamas can disarm and transfer control to the PA and you will find someone else in the region to blame for your unwillingness to be serious about striking peace.

More than 60 young Palestinians killed and more than 3000 injured..

Last edited:
Pictures help:

new%2Beoz%2Blogo%2B4.png

• Tuesday, May 15, 2018
  • user.png
    Elder of Ziyon
Here are three of the "innocent civilians" killed yesterday, members of the Al Quds Brigades. One was 16 years old.

Islamic Jihad has published a death notice for three of the members of its Al Quds Brigades who were killed yesterday.

The one on the right is Ahmed Adel Mousa Al-Shaer, who was 16 years old. Yes, at least one of the "children" killed yesterday was a member of a terror group.

Here we have photographic evidence that Gaza terror groups recruit children for terror. And that terror groups are hiding in the middle of the protests to prepare acts of terror.

And that Israel isn't killing people randomly.

Which means - more evidence that the media will ignore.

Since the "if" you cite obviously isn't what's happening, then isn't "the burden and curse" on the Arab perpetrators of violence? If so, would you even recognize "Allah's rage" when it visits these enemies of Israel?
Do not put the blame on Palestinians, 61 people died, thousands were wounded. Those people were born in Palestine its their land. They have every right to protest the move by US. They did not come in with tanks, fighter jets or artillery guns they walked on foot. Its not the first time Israel butchered innocent Palestinians. Next time do not even try to make excuses. Israel's actions were internationally condemned, US saved Israel in united nations again. This is one of the worst war crimes committed against humanity in present age.

Bennett: Boycott Turkey

"Here is a comprehensive plan for the Knesset, the Government, and the Israeli public:

1. I approached the Knesset Speaker to authorize an official Israeli recognition of the Armenian Genocide committed by Turkey."
----
Here is UAE's FM visiting the so called Armenian Genocide Memorial:
Abdullah bin Zayed visits Armenian Genocide Memorial, pays respect to victims
Then slanders Fakhri Pasha by sharing a Twitter post accusing the defender of Madina, of thievery, kidnapping other crimes against the local population. “These are Erdogan’s ancestors and their history with Arabs and Muslims,” the post said.

Cousins, what else?

Last edited:
In pictures: 'Bloodiest day in Israel-Palestine conflict' as US moves embassy to Jerusalem
At least 60 Palestinians, including 8 children have been killed by gunfire. 2,400 have been wounded in the carnage.
AFPUpdated about 15 hours ago
Violent clashes along the Gaza border between protesting Palestinians and Israeli security forces have left at least 60 Palestinians dead. The death toll included eight children, who were killed by gunfire, and a baby which died after inhaling tear gas. At least 2,400 people were wounded in what was the bloodiest day since the 2014 Gaza war.

The protests erupted on Monday as the United States (US) embassy was inaugurated in Jerusalem following months of global outcry and anger ─ and exuberant praise from Israelis over US President Donald Trump's decision, which tossed aside decades of precedent as the territory of Jerusalem is a disputed one.

Beyond the disputed nature of Jerusalem, the date of the embassy move was also key. May 14 marks the 70th anniversary of the founding of Israel. Palestinians mark the day as Nakba, or “catastrophe,” commemorating the more than 700,000 Palestinians who fled or were expelled in the 1948 war surrounding Israel's creation.

5afae7911eb87.jpg

An elderly Palestinian man falls on the ground after being shot by Israeli troops during a deadly protest at the Gaza Strip's border with Israel, east of Khan Younis, on Monday, May 14, 2018. ─ AP

5afaec4ed9cf3.jpg

The mother (C) of Leila Al Ghandour, a Palestinian baby of 8 months who, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry died of tear gas inhalation during clashes in East Gaza the previous day, holds her at the morgue of Al Shifa hospital in Gaza City on May 15, 2018. — AFP

5afaec4d38853.jpg

Israeli security forces arrest an Arab protestor outside the new US embassy in Jerusalem. — AFP

5afaec4f5baaa.jpg

Medics treat Palestinian children suffering from teargas inhalation during a protest near Beit Lahiya, Gaza Strip on Monday, May 14, 2018. ─ AP

5afaec4b504c2.jpg

Palestinian protesters chant slogans as they burn tires during a protest on the Gaza Strip's border with Israel on Monday. ─ AP

5afaec5280c51.jpg

Palestinians take cover from shots during clashes with Israeli forces near the border between the Gaza strip and Israel, east of Gaza City, on May 14, 2018. — AFP

5afaec49039f0.jpg

Palestinian medics and protesters evacuate a wounded youth during a protest at the Gaza Strip's border with Israel. ─ AP

5afaec5429e29.jpg

A Palestinian woman holding her national flag looks at clashes with Israeli forces near the border between the Gaza strip and Israel on May 14, 2018. — AFP

5afaec4b6df98.jpg

Palestinian protesters carry an injured man who was shot by Israeli troops during a deadly protest at the Gaza Strip's border with Israel. ─ AP

5afaec524e3af.jpg

Arab demonstrators protest in front of the new US embassy in Jerusalem on May 14, 2018. The banner reads in Arabic: "Jerusalem is Arab, Palestinian, Muslim, Christian." — AFP

5afaad1c8a61c.jpg

Palestinians run for cover from teargas fired by Israeli forces near the border between the Gaza strip and Israel. — AFP

5afab99559079.jpg

An Israeli army drone flies near a Palestinian kite along the border between Israel and the Gaza Strip, east of Gaza City. — AFP

5afaada9145f5.jpg

Palestinian mourners carry the body of man who was killed during clashes with Israeli forces. — AFP

5afaec4c53230.jpg

Palestinians burn tyres as they clash with Israeli forces near the border between the Gaza strip and Israel. — AFP

5afab962cfa48.jpg

A relative of Palestinian Mahmoud Abu Taima, who was killed during a protest at the Israel-Gaza border, mourns during his funeral in Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip. — AFP

5afaec4e6f8a0.jpg

Surgeons from MSF (Doctors without Borders) perform surgery on a Palestinian man who received a bullet in his leg during protests and clashes along the Gaza border the previous day, at a hospital in Deir Al Balah, in central Gaza Strip on May 15, 2018. — AFP

5afab87081aa6.jpg

A picture taken on May 14, 2018 from the southern Israeli kibbutz of Nahal Oz across the border with the Gaza Strip shows Israeli soldiers keeping position and Palestinian protesters gathering along the border fence with Israel. — AFP

5afaec467781d.jpg

A Palestinian boy holding his national flag looks at clashes with Israeli security forces near the border between the Gaza Strip and Israel east of Gaza City on May 14, 2018. — AFP

5afaec4a127fb.jpg

Palestinians clash with Israeli troops following a protest against the US decision to relocate it's Israeli embassy to Jerusalem, in the West Bank city of Bethlehem on Monday, May 14, 2018. ─ AP

5afab8bc9004f.jpg

Palestinians shout slogans against the inauguration of the US embassy following its controversial move to Jerusalem, as they protest near the border between Israel and the Gaza Strip, east of Jabalia. — AFP

Back
Top Bottom