What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

You only fool yourselves with these forged info-graphics. Nobody here is buying your crap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are pics from palestinian sources, you Erdogan stooge :lol:

Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia:
filistin_yanarken_selman_kahkaha_atiyor_1526381356_6738.jpg

Are you expecting us to read jew propaganda or believe it?
Problem?

In one hand we have Palestinian unarmed kids getting killed by Israeli soldiers, on the other hand we have some Zionist propaganda.... What ever you write, it doesn't wash away your crimes.
You're quite aware that soldiers defending a border with force against violent people assaulting them isn't a crime.

What you may not be aware of is that in many countries slander is a crime and that it was only by a narrow margin that the type of slander you emit here wasn't made part of the body of customary international law. I think that needs to change: truth is not something proved by whoever makes the loudest and most numerous assertions but by facts in context.

Palestinian camp Yarmouk:

DdK2XUmX0AEv11P.jpg
DdK2XyoX0AURcfI.jpg

Palestinians there are being exterminated and starved to death for 7 years. But its not related to Israel so no one cares.

I forgot people aren't allowed to smile because a bunch of palestinians tried to rush the border of a country and got dropped.
Ignorance will always fail you...
It's the Buffer zone...not the Border...
Actually Israel has no Border with "West Bank+Gaza"... they didn't sign any "Document" where a "Border point" is given...

Ironic isn't...
In the End... Israel main objective is to get whatever is btw Jordan River and the Med sea...
So this "Let's make a deal..Two state... and sh*t like that"... are only for the brainless... Israeli or Foreign alike...

View attachment 474464 View attachment 474465

Palestinians there are being exterminated and starved to death for 7 years. But its not related to Israel so no one cares.
No mention of Jerusalem? Turkey is doing it's best for those people in Syria, perhaps, the only country to do so but it is either your daddy US or some other a.shole standing on our way. No crocodile tears, please.

View attachment 474464 View attachment 474465

Wrong thread... we are on the Thread were 55+ were killed... including Kids/Woman etc...
Please refrain with such behavior.

YOu want to speak about Syria... you have other thread to do so.

Everyone cares, its a horrific civil war that needs end
This doesn't excuse israeli atrocities and crimes
The "Palestinians'" atrocities and crimes are accepted whereas those of Israel almost always turn out to be empty allegations, with new empty allegations issued to cover up the misdeeds of the accusers. If it doesn't stop then the perpetrators of the lies should be punished and shunned.

The "Palestinians'" atrocities and crimes are accepted whereas those of Israel almost always turn out to be empty allegations, with new empty allegations issued to cover up the misdeeds of the accusers. If it doesn't stop then the perpetrators of the lies should be punished and shunned.
I wonder if the "Nazi" card will work with your new Meta logic?

Is the metalogic I'm employing new? Does that make it invalid? Break down into symbols and present your work here.
Victimization when you are the Elephant... is quite...let's see... "Ironically childish..."

"But...But... The mouse was under my feet... It's his fault... He should be punished..."

Victimization when you are the Elephant... is quite...let's see... "Ironically childish..."

"But...But... The mouse was under my feet... It's his fault... He should be punished..."

What a strange world you live in where size/strength automatically tells you right/wrong. It's the thought process of an 8 year old.

Back
Top Bottom