What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

Tear gas fired on demonstrators in Beit Lahm, West Bank :

32544075_2684930221549381_5975784974714929152_o.jpg

32651625_2684930308216039_1773798012661792768_o.jpg

32482801_2684931124882624_796754989329416192_o.jpg

Don't care, we will change its meaning. From now every time Jews deny Muslims their rights to sovereignty, right to bear arms or right to self determination it will be considered antisemitic and Islamophobic.
And there it is: the proud and naked assertion that "Palestinians" have the right to lie in order to assert a fictitious moral superiority over their betters, gain power, and commit murder.

The mask is off and people can see who and what is right and wrong in the world. The next question being, where should your sympathies and loyalties be?

Demonstrations in Turkey(in Ankara I believe):
32478036_2684974324878304_7050056728959778816_o.jpg

32556103_2684974448211625_3457373687445979136_o.jpg

32592853_2684975078211562_8854734903644782592_o.jpg

Demonstrations in Philippines:
32699910_2684998221542581_2323964631581720576_o.jpg

31631914_2684998771542526_7670514207120424960_o.jpg

And there it is: the proud and naked assertion that "Palestinians" have the right to lie in order to assert a fictitious moral superiority over their betters, gain power, and commit murder.

The mask is off and people can see who and what is right and wrong in the world. The next question being, where should your sympathies and loyalties be?

Morally "superior" Israel is forced to
1)Commit war crimes eternally
2)To steal foreign lands eternally
3)To beg US for money eternally

There is nothing moral with Israel

After investigation, so far 24 of the dead from yesterday are known terrorists

A probe by the Shin Bet and IDF has turned up that at least 24 of the mortalities at Monday Gaza Strip border riots were terrorists in the midst of carrying out terror acts.

Most of the slain terrorists belonged to Hamas, the army said, but some were aligned with Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

After investigation, so far 24 of the dead from yesterday are known terrorists

Here you go buddy, 13 of them were of Hamas's armed wing, 4 from the police ministry, 3 from Islamic Jihad, rest were ordinary Palestinian civilians ... you happy now? As I've said before, those who join resistance groups are really staunch activists and willing to die for their nation and standing up against Israel's oppressive policies. That does not change that they were unarmed and most of them likely killed unlawfully. If Palestinians had killed Israeli soldiers whom were off work on weekends demonstrating you wouldn't downplay their participation in demonstrations. You have problem with dehumanizing other side and I hope you change for the better ....

Pro-Palestinian demonstrations in Lahore, Pakistan:

32396415_2685026908206379_4629542344960507904_o.jpg

Here you go buddy, 13 of them were of Hamas's armed wing, 4 from the police ministry, 3 from Islamic Jihad, rest were ordinary Palestinian civilians ... you happy now? As I've said before, those who join resistance groups are really staunch activists and willing to die for their nation and standing up against Israel's oppressive policies. That does not change that they were unarmed and most of them likely killed unlawfully. If Palestinians had killed Israeli soldiers whom were off work on weekends demonstrating you wouldn't downplay their participation in demonstrations. You have problem with dehumanizing other side and I hope you change for the better ....

8 Hamas were killed after opening fire on IDF soldiers whilst hiding behind protesters.

They were armed. As were the 3 trying to lay explosives at the fence.

If you mix terrorists and civilians into a group, fire from crowds etc, there will always be civilian casualties.

Of course I will dehumanise Hamas and their like. You call them staunch activists. I call them an internationally proscribed terrorist group with genocide in their charter.

Beautiful.

Wounded Palestinians to be treated in Turkey, health minister says

Wounded Palestinian demonstrator is evacuated during a protest marking the 70th anniversary of Nakba, at the Israel-Gaza border in the southern Gaza Strip. (Reuters Photo)

Palestinians wounded by Israeli security forces during Monday's anti-occupation protests in Gaza will be treated in Turkey, said the country's health minister on Tuesday.

"We will receive the wounded from Gaza first in Ankara. We have prepared our hospitals according to the conditions of the wounded," Ahmet Demircan told Anadolu Agency in Ankara.

He said the ministry cooperated with the Emergency Management Authority (AFAD) and the Turkish Armed forces, where all preparations were in place to establish an air corridor to transfer the wounded in Gaza to Turkey.

Demircan said they would bring in the wounded Gazans as soon as the Palestinian side was ready.

He noted that those with the most severe injuries would be prioritized.

"On the Gazan side [of the border], the injured are at great risk because there are not enough medications and supplies where the Palestinians are," Demircan said.

Thousands of Palestinians gathered on the Gaza Strip's eastern border since early Monday morning to take part in mass rallies to commemorate the Nakba anniversary and protest the relocation of the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

According to the Palestinian Health Ministry, at least 60 Palestinian demonstrators have been killed by cross-border Israeli gunfire in one of the deadliest single day massacres in the country's history.

https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/2...-to-be-treated-in-turkey-health-minister-says

Breaking: Several injuries reported in Rafah, Gaza moments ago

8 Hamas were killed after opening fire on IDF soldiers whilst hiding behind protesters.

Highly doubt that ... Israel always makes bizarre claims like that ... Israeli media didn't even make mention of that.... And I'm speaking of the hebrew local Israeli media which is different than what english formatted Israeli sites present to the world ....

Real question why did the various Islamic Empires tolerate Jews???

If the Christians kicked them out maybe there was a good reason why they did it. Christian Europe dumped their trash and the Islamic World took it in.

If the Muslims did the right thing kick the jews out. We would not be having this problem at all.

Report: Chinese official calls for lifting blockade/siege of Gaza

2 Palestinians detained by Israeli forces after crossing the border, another group shot and injured near the fence area, ambulances trying to reach the injured

Another 6 Palestinians taken by Israeli forces on border, ambulances try again reaching the injured

Live shot of group of Palestinian individuals near border fence:

Last edited:
@Falcon29

I keep asking, but I'm not sure you've answered.

What do you think you've gained from this action? I mean we both know you didn't just stand at the border waving flags and the IDF decided to open fire. We know they opened fire because you tried to breach the border.

So I ask, what is it you've achieved? have you got something meaningful/tangible to show for the amount of death?

I get the feeling you think being in the media spotlight for 48 hours is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom