What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

LOL A hardcore Hindu can never refrain from bringing his own pain into any discussion. Why aren't we surprised?

It's beyond hilarious how you are lecturing Pakistanis about resolutions when your own Modi supports the Palestinian cause tooth and nail. Didn't India support the Palestinians during the UN vote? How about you take heed from your own advice for once?

You don't care about the violence. Not one bit.

ROFL, I can't stop my laughter whenever I come across idiots who go on a assume that just because someone is an Indian, he is supposed to be a Hindu. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So will there be outrage if Palestinian military factions respond to this massacre?

They will die
They will suffer under israeli persecution
They will suffer under israeli oppression
They will suffer under israeli apartheid

But they will STILL increase their number and form the majority populace across Gaza, Israel and the west bank

Arab birth rates in Israel have dropped as they become more prosperous. The 'palestinians' in Gaza can have as many babies as they like, they aren't getting into Israel ffs :lol:

So will there be outrage if Palestinian military factions respond to this massacre?

Umm, they've attacked Israel's border today. It's Israel that's responding.

ROFL, I can't stop my laughter whenever I come across idiots who go on a assume that just because someone is an Indian, he is supposed to be a Hindu. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You certainly speak and act like a rapist Hindu scum. Not very hard to differentiate between the likes of you.

:omghaha: An Indian whore begging on a Pakistani forum. Simply invaluable.

Arab birth rates in Israel have dropped as they become more prosperous. The 'palestinians' in Gaza can have as many babies as they like, they aren't getting into Israel ffs :lol:

LMAO Yeah you just keep praying and dreaming that the birth rates keep dropping. Your only salvation.

Last edited:

@waz @WebMaster

Please give warnings to this user to stop spamming the thread and trying to trash it.

No, Israel is executing unarmed civilians and has conducted many other attacks(actual air strikes) that have killed people prior to this.

LMAO Yeah you just keep praying and dreaming that the birth rates keep dropping. Your only salvation.

Pakistani in Holland is fantasising about Arabs in Israel having lots of babies. The absolute state of you. :lol::lol:

No, Israel is executing unarmed civilians and has conducted many other attacks(actual air strikes) that have killed people prior to this.

You've tried to rush the border of a country. You know that gets you killed everywhere. Especially when it's an enemy rushing the border of a territory they have sworn to destroy.

Pakistani in Holland is fantasising about Arabs in Israel having lots of babies. The absolute state of you. :lol::lol:

A Moroccan whore pretending to be a Jew LMAO Good slave you are. Keep polishing those boots.

Why are you living in Britain if Israel is such a paradise? Did Israel reject your application to become a Jewish stooge? You should try harder at being a Zionist slave. Maybe one day they might let you in.

As long as Israeli civilians are being protected from the terrorist scum trying to rush the border, I don't care what some leftist European anti-semites say or whine about.
lol i hate this word anti semite. invented by american ashknzis that dont look semites. idiots.

Across Gaza, Israel and the west bank palestinian birth rate is much more than the jews.

They also have a younger population
They dont have national service and marry early.
They have their children relatively quickly

They will form the majority populace across Gaza, Israel and the west bank

In israel itself the arabs have a higher birthrate on average and as before they marry early and have kids quickly

Between them and the haredi israeli jews will be a minority in the land they covet

It's highly unlikely the Palestinian factions will ignore this, there are over 40 killed, and 7 killed held by Israel across the border.

Foreign diplomats taking part in the embassy opening should leave for their own safety. Taking part in something violating international law in a war zone is not safe.

Meanwhile in Israel, an 'Arab Israeli' or Palestinian living under Israeli control detained for demonstrating:
32512094_2683092101733193_7251360463143829504_o.jpg

sad outcome .
not even one country in the middle east will let its enemies enter the country.

Breaking: Yet another Israeli attack on an Palestinian military outpost in Gaza with tank fire

The Zionists have gone ape sh!t. Trump has given them a license to kill.

Arabs have enough military and economic power to at least force Zionists to behave more humanly ...

If you're going to march in a border, take guns. This idea of thinking they're going to walk over - nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom