What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

برو قوی شو اگر راحت جهان طلبی / که در نظام طبیعت ضعیف پامال است
Go and become strong if you want to live comfortably / because in the world , the weak is oppressed ...

Moulana Jalal Al Din Balkhi

sad outcome .
not even one country in the middle east will let its enemies enter the country.

Occupation ongoing in West Bank, besiegement of Gaza ongoing, Israeli leader announcing Israel will annex East Jerusalem too which is supposed to be the Palestinian capital in a future two state solution.... Your country has basically spat on the Arab peace initiative, UN , and even ironically US proposed deal. Now you are angering Muslims with these threats to bomb the third holiest mosque and build some temple that never existed there in place of it. Honestly you guys are losing sanity because of US backing. That's not a clever approach.
If you're going to march in a border, take guns. This idea of thinking they're going to walk over - nonsense.

These are ordinary civilians, and they want the demonstration to remain peaceful. So the world can observe that Palestinians are dealing with a ruthless occupier. And pressure it to make peace and withdraw from occupied territories. Also if the Palestinian military factions respond, they won't blame them and acknowledge what led up to it.

Jews will go to hell says pastor sent by trump to bless the embassy

The former Republican presidential candidate and current Utah candidate Mitt Romney has denouncedthe choice of a “religious bigot” who has said all Jews will go to hell to deliver the blessing at the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem on Monday.

Pastor Robert Jeffress, leader of a Dallas-area Baptist church and a spiritual adviser to Donald Trump, is scheduled to deliver a blessing at the opening of the relocated embassy, which Trump moved from Tel Aviv.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...r-us-embassy-embassy-donald-trump-mitt-romney

You certainly speak and act like a rapist Hindu scum. Not very hard to differentiate between the likes of you.

:omghaha: An Indian whore begging on a Pakistani forum. Simply invaluable.

LMAO Yeah you just keep praying and dreaming that the birth rates keep dropping. Your only salvation.

What else can you do than getting personnel and abuse when someone show you the mirror ??? After all it's the cultural upbringing that matters. Sorry I can stoop to you level.

Regarding my religion, neither do I care nor I'm concerned with what you think about my religion. And it's not my obligation to prove my religion to any petty troll I find online. For you I'm just another Indian irrespective of my religion and that's all what matter I guess. :p:

Advice to those Gazans ... Do not get close to the fence and then you will not die
I understand that your IQ is zero, but it's not that complicated

zionist are fking pigs!! keep figjting brothers! the day is not far when muslims wwill unite and destroy them!
Good work, we will see more i believe

zionist are fking pigs!! keep figjting brothers! the day is not far when muslims wwill unite and destroy them!
The Zionists are human beings just like you

Lol, Muslims and unity in the same sentence, a good one

Advice to those Gazans ... Do not get close to the fence and then you will not die

you people are swines!

The Zionists are human beings just like you

Lol, Muslims and unity in the same sentence, a good one
fear the day we unite and we will unite soon insha Allah!

Jews will go to hell says pastor sent by trump to bless the embassy

The former Republican presidential candidate and current Utah candidate Mitt Romney has denouncedthe choice of a “religious bigot” who has said all Jews will go to hell to deliver the blessing at the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem on Monday.

Pastor Robert Jeffress, leader of a Dallas-area Baptist church and a spiritual adviser to Donald Trump, is scheduled to deliver a blessing at the opening of the relocated embassy, which Trump moved from Tel Aviv.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...r-us-embassy-embassy-donald-trump-mitt-romney
Tell him there's really no hell...

Thanks for your support and no need to destroy them brother, we will unite and achieve security for all Muslim peoples in the near future, everything the Prophet(SAW) mentioned is 100% real and believe me most Muslims don't know.

Meanwhile ....:

Breaking: More tank shelling by Israel apparently targeting the demonstrators now and reports of injuries

They'll be killed either way. Best to stay at home and not become cannon fodder for Hamas P.R.

The mass murderer of Kurds.
Oh yeah, I can not believe I forgot that
Erdogan is the murderer of the masses, he does to the Kurds what the Nazis did, Turkey is an apartheid state
Stop the occupation of Kurdistan !!!

Back
Top Bottom