What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

It is just testimony that your soldiers shit there pants every time they see a Palestinian kid with a stone, Israeli's are lucky you have useless Arabs as neighbours and not the Turks, Iranians, Russians.
We'll just keep being lucky while you are busy improving your relationship with fellow Muslims.

And still they will outnumber you
We have enough ammo.

When are you going to pi$$ off to Europe?

LMAO You love to act like Europeans, but live in the Middle East.

LOL at the Eurovision song festival. What a disgrace. I guess there is no place for you in the Middle East.

Can't even step out of there homes most the day as the sun burns there white skin.
Dirty white people preying on black brown people all there lives for there dirty sodomite culture

We'll just keep being lucky while you are busy improving your relationship with fellow Muslims.

We have enough ammo.

And STILL they will outnumber you, they will form the majority whilst you force an apartheid system upon them and try to keep them imprisoned

Its a matter of time

Gazans voted for freedom.. they want an end of israeli control of their lives

Israel let the gazans live in a prison camp whilst they control everything around them including the gazans skies and sea exit

Hamas is simply a consequence of the occupation and oppression palestinians have to endure

Again, they voted for a terrorist group that promised war, not peace. It's like the UK voting for a worse version of the BNP and then being surprised that black people get rounded up.

Israel left Gaza in 2005 and the palestinians decided to create a terrorist training camp instead of a mini state.

When are you going to pi$$ off to Europe?

LMAO You love to act like Europeans, but live in the Middle East.

LOL at the Eurovision song festival. What a disgrace. I guess there is no place for you in the Middle East.

You love to live in Europe yet talk like Islamist baboons.

Report: 35 Palestinians injured, including one critically in Northern Jerusalem demonstrations

Report: Al Jazeera Journalist in Gaza lightly injured by Israeli gun fire

Report: Palestinian male detained by Israeli forces in Hebron:

32399276_2683055521736851_6237322266560954368_n.jpg

32387170_2683055495070187_8970998805059076096_n.jpg

Again, they voted for a terrorist group that promised war, not peace. It's like the UK voting for a worse version of the BNP and then being surprised that black people get rounded up.

Israel left Gaza in 2005 and the palestinians decided to create a terrorist training camp instead of a mini state.

They voted for freedom to get away from jews

Israel didn't leave gaza, it surrounded it, it controls its air space and sea space

They are kept in a prison whilst you imprison them

You love to live in Europe yet talk like Islamist baboons.

Europe isn't Israel where you live in an Apartheid state.

Just because I live in Europe doesn't mean that I am going to worship Israel LOL

Europe is the same place where pigs like you were once gassed. Don't talk to me about Europe. Had it been up to Europe you would be non-existent today.

Your own European allies shame you at the UN. What could be more shameful than that?

The whole world is scolding you for killing unarmed Palestinians. Who do you have as your backers? Trump and a bunch of redneck racist KKK Americans?

They voted for freedom to get away from jews

Israel didn't leave gaza, it surrounded it, it controls its air space and sea space

They are kept in a prison whilst you imprison them

Oh well, death it is then.

Europe isn't Israel where you live in an Apartheid state.

Just because I live in Europe doesn't mean that I am going to worship Israel LOL

Europe is the same place where pigs like you were once gassed. Don't talk to me about Europe. Had it been up to Europe you would be non-existent today.

Your own European allies shame you at the UN. What could be more shameful than that?

The whole world is scolding you for killing unarmed Palestinians. Who do you have as your backers? Trump and a bunch of redneck racist KKK Americans?

Um, Israeli citizens are safe from the palestinian terrorist scum trying to rush the border to murder them.

That's all I care about. It's not a popularity contest ffs :lol:

Perhaps if the 'palestinians' tried to actually make peace instead of being popular on social media, they might get somewhere.

Oh well, death it is then.

They will die
They will suffer under israeli persecution
They will suffer under israeli oppression
They will suffer under israeli apartheid

But they will STILL increase their number and form the majority populace across Gaza, Israel and the west bank

Um, Israeli citizens are safe from the palestinian terrorist scum trying to rush the border to murder them.

That's all I care about. It's not a popularity contest ffs :lol:

Perhaps if the 'palestinians' tried to actually make peace instead of being popular on social media, they might get somewhere.

It is funny you should utter the word peace. All you know is how to build walls and bomb innocent people.

You think a wall and F-16s will give you peace and security? LOL

Back
Top Bottom