What's new

Breaking: 30 Palestinians killed, 918 injured in Gaza, West Bank Demonstrations

They are the majority across Gaza, Israel and the west bank with a faster growing population

They will endure israeli oppression and break their chains and bonds

The hatred jews are creating will bite them back
40 or so have already broken their chains and went to the virgins.

Yeah you are so pathetic that you have to take part in European events, but have a land in the Middle East. How fvcked up is that.
We are Jews and we live in Jewish state. And you are, probably, a Muslim, and you live in the good christian country of Netherlands. Isn't it even more fvcked up?

As long as Israeli civilians are being protected from the terrorist scum trying to rush the border, I don't care what some leftist European anti-semites say or whine about.

Your European as well remember this .
Your not middle eastern .
So cut the crap trying to make out as if your someone from holy land .

At least 41 killed, more than 1700 wounded

The ministry of health has released a statement saying that 1703 others have been wounded so far.

Some 772 people were shot at with live ammunition, while many others were injured from tear gas inhalation and rubber-coated steel bullets.

At least 39 are in critical condition, meaning that the death toll is expected to rise.

"There is a state of anxiety in the hospitals. Ambulances have not stopped arriving. The refrigerators are filling up with bodies and hundreds of people are crowded near them, distressed by the news of the killing of their loved ones," Humaid, the local journalist, told Al Jazeera from the Indonesia Hospital in the northern Gaza Strip.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/gaza-protest-latest-updates-180406092506561.html

We are Jews and we live in Jewish state. And you are, probably, a Muslim, and you live in the christian country of Netherlands. Isn't it even more fvcked up?

The Netherlands is the same country that provided refuge to Anne Frank and disgraceful Jews like you. You were being gassed in gas chambers like pigs. You tell me what is more fvcked up? The Holocaust or me living in freedom and moving around both in Pakistan and the country I was born in?

Don't lecture me about this country filthy Zionist pig.

Why should they go to Pakistan? They are already in their native land. Why don't you go back to Europe where you really belong?

Dirty white people
Everywhere they go it's pure filth and war they bring

40 or so have already broken their chains and went to the virgins.

It is just testimony that your soldiers shit there pants every time they see a Palestinian kid with a stone, Israeli's are lucky you have useless Arabs as neighbours and not the Turks, Iranians, Russians.

Anyone expected a different outcome to this ? Those killed knew they were going to die. Israel acted No different than before.

Maybe this bloodshed could have been avoided. But allowed to happen anyways.

The Netherlands is the same country that provided refuge to Anne Frank and disgraceful Jews like you. You were being gassed in gas chambers like pigs. You tell me what is more fvcked? The Holocaust or me living in freedom and moving around?

Don't lecture me about this country.
I'm sad that Netherlands is infested by people like you.

Back
Top Bottom