What's new

Breaking : 15 Year Old Boy Set On Fire For Refusing To Chant Jai Shri Ram Slogan

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hindus are the least persecuted people and they complain the most about being treated unfairly by pakistani army when BAT chop Indian army heads off at night.

If you are Muslim than it should be our problem, if they are annihilating Muslims in India it is a religious war too.

Then pick up a gun and go fight for them. These same Muslim Indians will not even blink an eyelid to hurt you for being a Pakistani.

I agree with @Ghareeb_Da_Baal its not our problem

#notourproblem

I hope you don't have to see some one write the same when the suffering and fitnah comes to you some day.
And speak for yourself, there is no "our" in this statement. Only "your" selfish and self centered mind in action.

Then pick up a gun and go fight for them. These same Muslim Indians will not even blink an eyelid to hurt you for being a Pakistani.

I agree with @Ghareeb_Da_Baal its not our problem

Then are you actually trying to suggest that you are supposedly better than them?
What it seems to me is you have selected them to be your teachers if you are unable to do unlike what they do to you.

Back
Top Bottom