What's new

Breakfast is the most imp. meal of the day what you had today??????????

yaar aisa kuchh nahee hai sale 10gram ke parathe ka 60-70 rupayee leten hain aab wo baat nahee rahee ...na taste na quantitee ??????isse baria parathe to main jab bhee punjaab jata hoon mil jaten hain khaas kar amritsar & ludhiyaana me ...sala kissee bhee bazar me ya best is highway dhaabas...even ludhiana me ek auto market hai kisee cenema ke paas whan par ek sardaarjee rehree lagate hain..waise aaj tak nahee khaye!!!!

Parathe to amritsar k mashoor hai bhai ludhiana k bhool jaoge...

Parathe to amritsar k mashoor hai bhai ludhiana k bhool jaoge...

both are good waise there is a resturant in old bazaar there i dont remember it but every thing there be nans, parathas, lassee...all werwe a class apart...never had that satisfieng taste again???

Vks_gautam now adays thanking shanking my posts...kyonji kheriat :enjoy: btw thx for thanking :) keep it up ;)
Hahahah itni achi advise di hein yhan members ko to thnx to krna hi parega

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

what card?????????
rhne do bhai yhan per sabhi raaj khulne nahi chaihaya

One bran bread with cream cheese, hunter beef and two fried eggs. 1 cup of Milk coffee with three spoons of coffee :-)

Yesterday i had two bakarkhanis with chai :-)

One bran bread with cream cheese, hunter beef and two fried eggs. 1 cup of Milk coffee with three spoons of coffee :-)

Yesterday i had two bakarkhanis with chai :-)

whats that???????

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

2 eggs with 4 parathas . usually its this or home made dosa or idlis:)

i love them too but i get those on a very special sundays or holidays only:cry:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom