What's new

Breakfast is the most imp. meal of the day what you had today??????????

then enjoy the freedom yaar go resturants eat whatever you like and live happy . tum to majboor nhi ho meri trah shadi kerny ke baad khana parta hai jesy sab khay . or ager bahir se kha liya to bewi shak kery gee :P

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

i stop all this mess na peena hai na na smoking kerni hai ab bus bhut ho gya :tup:

Kahi sanyas lene ka irada to nahi

This
000319102101-F.jpg

+
This
0088491210460_500X500.jpg

OR

1001029_030000011904_A_400.jpg

OR

Mushroom+and+Spinach+Omelet.jpg

Dont from that very much except on Sundays..

jo samajh lo per no more

ye to wo hee misaal huee 900 choohe khake billee chalee ganga nahane???????????

jane do bhaijaan itnee sharafat bhee hum jaise logon ko raas nahee aatee...maran to peeke bhee hai aur marna to na pee ke bhee hai !!!!to fir jee bhar ke peeyo ????????kyon!!!!!

Aur 4-5 kha lete bhai
10 Boiled eggs bhai tum kaheen khalee to nahee?????????
haha 10 full eggs with yolks are heavy...egg whites are not.I give the Yolks to my Dog ...it loves em
i used to eat 20 but chose to spread it over 5 meals.Cheapest protein.

ye to wo hee misaal huee 900 choohe khake billee chalee ganga nahane???????????

jane do bhaijaan itnee sharafat bhee hum jaise logon ko raas nahee aatee...maran to peeke bhee hai aur marna to na pee ke bhee hai !!!!to fir jee bhar ke peeyo ????????kyon!!!!!

nhi dear bus bhut ho gya ab life main thora change kerna hai or more simple jeena hai .pee ke thak gay ab to

haha 10 full eggs with yolks are heavy...egg whites are not.
i used to eat 20 but chose to spread it over 5 meals.Cheapest protein.

bhai best way to have protiens + omega 3&6 + crataine is eat 8 soaked almonds + a bowl of sprouts & a glass of milk after gym daily & after 3 howrs a big bowl of pappaya youl see the diff . in just 3 weeks

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

nhi dear bus bhut ho gya ab life main thora change kerna hai or more simple jeena hai .pee ke thak gay ab to

bilkul durust farmaya bhai jaan .....its all about will power....but Saudiya me daaru miltee bhee hai????????? not sure

bhai best way to have protiens + omega 3&6 + crataine is eat 8 soaked almonds + a bowl of sprouts & a glass of milk after gym daily & after 3 howrs a big bowl of pappaya youl see the diff . in just 3 weeks

=D..protein is all arnd ...but is it the cheapest? id love to eat all this wonderful stuff ..but u cant beat me on the
Price and convenience a few eggs and a pack of Quaker oats gives.

This i have to eat every day and i always look for the most out of the least amount of work:cheers:

=D..protein is all arnd ...but is it the cheapest? id love to eat all this wonderful stuff ..but u cant beat me on the
Price and convenience a few eggs and a pack of Quaker oats gives.

This i have to eat every day and i always look for the most out of the least amount of work:cheers:

no dought eggs are the cheapest protien but if youeat only whites ...yolk is too heavy , do you eat them boiled or fried cause fried are of no use .... always try to eat them half boiled without salt then it will give you the best results..eggs with salt refor taste not proiens as they get dailuted because of salt& pepper????

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom