What's new

Breakfast is the most imp. meal of the day what you had today??????????

no dought eggs are the cheapest protien but if youeat only whites ...yolk is too heavy , do you eat them boiled or fried cause fried are of no use .... always try to eat them half boiled without salt then it will give you the best results..eggs with salt refor taste not proiens as they get dailuted because of salt& pepper????

well protein doesn't spoil if fried or cooked...(but if burnt yea) and no u dont loose any thing with the use of any tasting ingredients

though i tried half boiled many times, and its hard to separate it from the yolk ,and becomes messy(and again is too much of an hassle)..
i eat em hard boiled ...

i used to swallow eggs without cooking ...but due to occasional stomach problems i stopped doing tht

Paranthe se yaad aaya mein Dilli ke parathe wali gali ke paranthe ka oi jawab nahi, aap to bahut lucky ho Dilli mein rahte ho

yaar aisa kuchh nahee hai sale 10gram ke parathe ka 60-70 rupayee leten hain aab wo baat nahee rahee ...na taste na quantitee ??????isse baria parathe to main jab bhee punjaab jata hoon mil jaten hain khaas kar amritsar & ludhiyaana me ...sala kissee bhee bazar me ya best is highway dhaabas...even ludhiana me ek auto market hai kisee cenema ke paas whan par ek sardaarjee rehree lagate hain..waise aaj tak nahee khaye!!!!

well protein doesn't spoil if fried or cooked...(but if burnt yea) and no u dont loose any thing with the use of any tasting ingredients

i eat em hard boiled ... though i tried half boiled many times and its hard to separate it from the yolk and becomes messy(and again is too much of an hassle)..

i used to swallow eggs without cooking ...but due to occasional stomach problems i stopped doing tht

Dutt Shab aap kahi Dietician ya cook to nahi? Itni detailed information :D

Apne ko to itna pata hai anda hain, boil karo aur hazam karo :lol:

Dutt Shab aap kahi Dietician ya cook to nahi? Itni detailed information :D

Apne ko to itna pata hai anda hain, boil karo aur hazam karo :lol:

nahee yaar baree pehelwaanee karee hai...ab chor chuka hoon kuch time say cause of muscle damage aur waise bhee desi khane ko & rum ko taras gaya thaa kyaa karoon paapee jeebh par control nahee hai is gareeb ko????????

yaar aisa kuchh nahee hai sale 10gram ke parathe ka 60-70 rupayee leten hain aab wo baat nahee rahee ...na taste na quantitee ??????isse baria parathe to main jab bhee punjaab jata hoon mil jaten hain khaas kar amritsar & ludhiyaana me ...sala kissee bhee bazar me ya best is highway dhaabas...even ludhiana me ek auto market hai kisee cenema ke paas whan par ek sardaarjee rehree lagate hain..waise aaj tak nahee khaye!!!!

Bhai maine last parathe wali gali mein 4-5 saal pahle gaya tha

Waise Ludhiana mein kis auto market ki baat kar rahe ho, I live near main scooter market

Bhai maine last parathe wali gali mein 4-5 saal pahle gaya tha

Waise Ludhiana mein kis auto market ki baat kar rahe ho, I live near main scooter market

really ....waheen aas paas he to sardaarjee ki dukan hai ??????????/

parathe waalee galee to aab saree waalee galee ho gaye agar ek bar pait bhar kha liyato seedhee 500-600 ki chapat lagaegi aur saath hi publik toilet hai uskee smells free?????????

And i know what that is...the names of the food stuff he posted! :P

BTW...I had only milk. Mom prepared idly...yuck!! :sick:
Now gonna eat lunch.

man you dont like home prepared idlies????????:hitwall:...:cheesy:

its a celebration for us on that day when south indian stuff is made at home:smitten:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom