What's new

Brazilian icon Ronaldinho to visit Pakistan: report

OOo very good
Do Pakistan have any international football team or even played domestically?
They have but they ranked poorly due to lack of funding and all the importance given to Cricket.
They currently ranked at 198.

Is Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho coming to Pakistan?
DAWN SPORTUPDATED 8 MINUTES AGO
WHATSAPP
unveiled a campaign to expand the brand to Pakistan this year.

According to DawnNews, Ronaldinho is expected to play exhibition matches in Pakistan, for which an agreement has been reached with the organisers.

Ronaldinho won FIFA's Football Player of the Year award for two consecutive years in 2004 and 2005.

He has played for Brazil in 97 matches, and was a member of the winning team in the 2002 World Cup.

Brazilian football coach Romildo Sanchez was in Pakistan in January this year training young footballers.

Dawn.com has reached out to Leisure Leagues for further information.

WHATSAPP
EMAIL

Yep he's coming :) @Arsalan
17212272_1385840718146265_8283951183501728526_o.jpg

Surely it is. Even though I am a Real Madrid fan but even I am feeling excited after this news.
and best of all is that it will send positive message that Pakistan is safe for international players
I wish we bring back all sports in Pakistan as we used to watch hockey, squash, cricket matches

and best of all is that it will send positive message that Pakistan is safe for international players
I wish we bring back all sports in Pakistan as we used to watch hockey, squash, cricket matches

True. I just can't wait for this event. Would love to be there to see the legend.

Yet to see the details of his schedule....
Great news btw.
@Doordie

Yes It is a great news. But i real hope if our Sport Authorities give some funds or arrange a coach from Brazil Argentina as they play Aggressive football and because the best defense is offense

Off the topic abit

Barcelona lost :yahoo:
Real won :-) for you im happy coz it will send Barcelona now down and Real Madrid has game in hand

Last edited:
the best defense is offense
Indeed... What about a European coach (Spanish, Italian, English or German)??

Barcelona lost :yahoo:
Real won :-) for you im happy coz it will send Barcelona now down and Real Madrid has game in hand
I would love to see Real hands on La Liga trophy, and after the last triumph ob Barca in Champions league i see them hot favorite for Champions League Trophy with Bayern Munich.

Back
Top Bottom