What's new

Brahmos missile strike threat

I have also heard that Brahmos was locked for Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi two nights ago.

ISI got the intel and Saudi CP MBS and Washington were contacted at once by Pak foreign office making it very clear that Pakistan aint playing no conventional maar kutai in response to Brahmos rather the response will be nu**ear first use. Pakistan made this very clear. The yanks then got Indians on board and talked them out of this blunder to be.

I think that is where Pakistan was forced to release the pilot instantly which we did. IK also gestured in his speech that 'kal raat missile hamlay ka khatra tha'.

so imran wet his pants after NCA breifing?

missile,s locked,, on pakistan ? well tht why missiles are made --- they are not for donkey ride....

if some one pulls a knife---------on u

well you need to pull the dagger... not start running to bunker,s...

funny i was thinking why imran buckled so quick---- in giving abi nandan back to india..??

lets give imran goobles propganda price of year...

I have also heard that Brahmos was locked for Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi two nights ago.

ISI got the intel and Saudi CP MBS and Washington were contacted at once by Pak foreign office making it very clear that Pakistan aint playing no conventional maar kutai in response to Brahmos rather the response will be nu**ear first use. Pakistan made this very clear. The yanks then got Indians on board and talked them out of this blunder to be.

I think that is where Pakistan was forced to release the pilot instantly which we did. IK also gestured in his speech that 'kal raat missile hamlay ka khatra tha'.
Ra'ad 2 strikes would have sucgiced.

It was a typo I think since his English is sub-par but Pakistan has the CM-400AKG on the JF-17 to my knowledge with a reported top speed of Mach 5.

Yes, it's a hypersonic missile designed to take out aircraft carriers. Thunders are equipped with them.

A combination of Brahmos Supersonic to take out our AD and followed by a swarm attack of around 200 IAF Jets into Pakistan attacking PAF and Army Cantonments including AHQ and NHQ and GHQ was afoot by the Indians two nights ago before the US alerted Pakistan and than asked MBS and that Abu Dhabi Prince to step in and ask Niazi to release Indian Pilot while telling India not to attack because it will than plunge this area into a nuke fight. I am glad that the threat has been thwarted for now as it was incredibly close call just as we saw during Mush-Vajpai stand-off in 1999-2000 I believe

But this Sabir Shakir guy is a certified goof

A combination of Brahmos Supersonic to take out our AD and followed by a swarm attack of around 200 IAF Jets into Pakistan attacking PAF and Army Cantonments including AHQ and NHQ and GHQ was afoot by the Indians two nights ago before the US alerted Pakistan and than asked MBS and that Abu Dhabi Prince to step in and ask Niazi to release Indian Pilot while telling India not to attack because it will than plunge this area into a nuke fight. I am glad that the threat has been thwarted for now as it was incredibly close call just as we saw during Mush-Vajpai stand-off in 1999-2000 I believe

war is never over till both sides are standing ...........

yes it has been averted for now- but ...........wont be long till it gets real ?

our leaders ( civil and military )want us just as cheering squads...

when ever we get our hands around indi,s neck,

our great leaders? fall at there feet...

modi may win-or loose elections

but india,s mentality will never change-....

war is never over till both sides are standing ...........

yes it has been averted for now- but ...........wont be long till it gets real ?

our leaders ( civil and military )want us just as cheering squads...

when ever we get our hands around indi,s neck,

our great leaders? fall at there feet...

modi may win-or loose elections

but india,s mentality will never change-....
stop being so cocksure. if IAF decides to attack with its full strength, we are toast. People up there know that. and most of them can afford to leave the country and live in peace forever, it is people like you and me who will suffer.

But sir it's hard for me to digest because this type of attack ment all out war which in turn ment nuclear exchange they are not that foolish or brave. there is more to this than meets the eye i am not saying that nothing happened missiles threats were exchanged but not at this scale.

I can understand why they are after our capabilities, but one thing i can't understand is why they were not afraid of our similar response before/after 27feb.
Upto what extent bhramos would have damaged our cities.

I think the Indians were seriously contemplating the use of missiles after our response. They didn’t go ahead because they knew the consequences. What India can do, Pakistan will do better and more devastating.

Last edited:
stop being so cocksure. if IAF decides to attack with its full strength, we are toast. People up there know that. and most of them can afford to leave the country and live in peace forever, it is people like you and me who will suffer.

THEN STOP RANTING IN ASSEMBLY OF TIPU SULTAN.. (ik)

1 DAY OF GLORY
1000 YRS OF SHAME

Do the same, strike Indian vessels if India strikes yours by using C-802. Destroy two times the amount of ships they destroyed and they will learn their lesson.
But sir how by using civilians airlines ??

you just give Indian producers and directors a script to work on ..
Kindly refrain from making claims which can not back up with proper evidence .

If true, this would have led to the end of India. Basically, your description is nothing short of all our war.

India wants to do something which they can exaggerate and brag about without retaliation That's something Pakistan is unwilling to give Them.
Modi needs it badly for the upcoming election.

But sir how by using civilians airlines ??
They are using the IFF codes. IFF codes are codes that when pinged give off a certain signal so if Pakistan pings the planes they might think they are passenger planes while in reality the planes are combat planes.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom