What's new

Brahmos missile strike threat

There is also a lesson in current scenario for Pakistan. 1) to get a high altitude credible SAM system along with developing a layered air defense system for big cities i.e Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Multan and Gawadar Port. Meanwhile other big Cities/ cantonments should be covered by medium to short range SAMs.2) Induct though at limited level a capable fighter jet may be J10C with PL-15, PL10 to counter near future threats.

Be aware many circles in Pakistan are of opinion that war is just delayed at least limited scale war shall happen between Indo Pak near soon, vital chances if Moodi wins in elections.
Agreed, I had a thread where I recommended different SAM systems Pakistan could by from HIMAD to SHORAD.

As for i know they want to target one of our civilian airplane... The day when pak strikes inside india one of our jet locked a indian civilian jet mistakenly . It was in indian media the day when we downed there two jet.. Now they might be threatened todo so... As u know they destroyed our unarmed plane after Kargil war... They are cowards they can do any thing
But before you or maybe some other member said it was a AWAC that was locked down.

But before you or maybe some other member said it was a AWAC that was locked down.
Yes i though they want to say AWACs . So i posted as we lmay ocked on AWACs

Yes a Pakistani aew or military transport aircraft would be a jackpot for India we should be very careful in this regard

Yes a Pakistani aew or military transport aircraft would be a jackpot for India we should be very careful in this regard
Do you think Pakistan should buy the AN-132? They could have AWACS and Transport version and hell maybe even tanker versions however unlikely.

This time reply in waves... Send first wave immediately... And 2nd after assessment of damage..
And aim for 10 times damage

i doubt the credibility of this news .. its too late for that, if India do any sort of strike now it will be see as aggression and International community will pressure India , cause IK has already played his card and offer his hand for peace by releasing IAF pilot .

Pakistan was in position of Power, we came out as victor but still we send their pilot as good gesture .

Will China let them do that because they would be treading on china's toes.
P.s we have already embarrassed their air force they can't afford the embarrassment of their navy.
Will China wants to fight India over Pakistan? Remember Dokalam standoff …..China don't want war other than U.S.

As per credible reports they are not going to attack Pakistan from anywhere but they want to put naval blockade to hurt our economy. Lets see how Pakistan will respond.
Naval blockade will be considered as an act of war. I dont think they will escalate the situation to that extent.

Naval blockade will be considered as an act of war. I dont think they will escalate the situation to that extent.
Lets see, apparently they are planning false flag thing to blame Pakistan for that since their previous misadventure embarrass them worldwide and now they are seeking something to show rest of the world that Pakistan still not put cap on Jesh and that is why they want to punish Pakistan and believe me until election in India you can't say anything...they will continue hostility until Modi won the elections.

Lets see, apparently they are planning false flag thing to blame Pakistan for that since their previous misadventure embarrass them worldwide and now they are seeking something to show rest of the world that Pakistan still not put cap on Jesh and that is why they want to punish Pakistan and believe me until election in India you can't say anything...they will continue hostility until Modi won the elections.
You are right sir

Its too soon to orchestrate another false flag. Obviously, civilians along the LOC will be subjected to heavy artillery shelling. Still we didnt witnessed any signs of deescalation.

wa makaru wa makarallah wallahu khairul makirin.

Its too soon to orchestrate another false flag. Obviously, civilians along the LOC will be subjected to heavy artillery shelling. Still we didnt witnessed any signs of deescalation.
Sir they won't de escalate any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom