What's new

Brahmos missile strike threat

This attack is ill-timed or it show that Pakistan's influence over Afghan Taliban is waning. Pakistan cannot afford to split its attention between Afghanistan and India in a time when tensions with the latter are through the roof.

US troops repelled this attack without a single casualty nevertheless.

Pakistan doesn't have much of an influence over Afghan Taliban. They have always been quite autonomous in their operations.

As for i know they want to target one of our civilian airplane... The day when pak strikes inside india one of our jet locked a indian civilian jet mistakenly . It was in indian media the day when we downed there two jet.. Now they might be threatened todo so... As u know they destroyed our unarmed plane after Kargil war... They are cowards they can do any thing

How they could know the civilian plane was locked ?

Update : I got answer on next page it was their awacs.

This attack is ill-timed or it show that Pakistan's influence over Afghan Taliban is waning. Pakistan cannot afford to split its attention between Afghanistan and India in a time when tensions with the latter are through the roof.

US troops repelled this attack without a single casualty nevertheless.

I don't think so that the Taliban were targeting the US/NATO forces.

Also, not sure the Taliban have "surrounded Camp Bastion etc." as such news is not mentioned anywhere.

Pakistan doesn't have much of an influence over Afghan Taliban. They have always been quite autonomous in their operations.

Pakistan has an ample amount of influence. However, people generally have the wrong idea regarding the word "influence". Influence neither translate to direct micro-management nor direct operational management.

Yes a Pakistani aew or military transport aircraft would be a jackpot for India we should be very careful in this regard
We need to be vigilant, remember PN Atlantique was shoot down after Kargil. They wanted to avenge their loss of a MIG-21, MIG-27 and MI-17 which all fell to PA AD. Thats why I believe there is some truth in this. The tweeting journalist may not be technical but there is definitely some intent on part of the enemy.

53055664_10216069622031207_7417046312715026432_n.jpg
Indo pak marriages does not work apparently lol

A missile strike would be the start of full blown war, something no side will be able to contain/control. Also Indian media and authorities have given enough lies to the public to cheer about, even if the public know of it to be a lie its enough for some face saving, may be even chest thumping if one is over zealous! That will mean that the public is more or less satisfied even knowing that what they have been fed was not true and their satisfaction will mean no further escalation. Its their armed forces that are hurt the most and we will see the LoC and working boundary hot for few more days, may be even involving heavy artillery. But a missile strike, no, its not required anymore and is highly unlikely to happen now. Too much to lose!

A Babur missile strike will than follow into Indian arse. Simple. They understand that so they won't do it unless there is full flash war.

The subsonic part is obviously incorrect, I wouldn’t rule out the rest. There is credible reporting regarding the use of missiles and standoff weapons by the Indian side. We need to remain vigilant and alert. There is no room for complacency. The Indians still enjoy an unreserved green light from Uncle Sam and some of their Western counterparts to strike against Pakistan.

There is a good reason why this time around the Western world has remained quiet throughout the entire conflict. They obviously want to gauge Pakistan’s response, resolve and readiness. More than that they want to gauge the Pakistani capabilities.

Additionally, Modi has lost an incredible amount of trust and respect in Hindustan. His own RSS voters are left red faced after Pak reaction. Modi is right now comparable to a confused jackass. He can react very dangerously. We need to be fully prepared.

Let me assure you, the Indians are preparing and are going to do something really crazy. When that happens our response needs to be in place. Everything else is secondary.

Exactly.

This is why, I believe, the PAF is not releasing proof of the Su30 / second pilot --- it will push Modi against a wall and will risk his entire political future, forcing him to do something very dangerous and foolish.

Maybe they share the truth right before / on election day!

Focus should be on internal security; India has much to lose if they escalate on the borders now.

I have also heard that Brahmos was locked for Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi two nights ago.

ISI got the intel and Saudi CP MBS and Washington were contacted at once by Pak foreign office making it very clear that Pakistan aint playing no conventional maar kutai in response to Brahmos rather the response will be nu**ear first use. Pakistan made this very clear. The yanks then got Indians on board and talked them out of this blunder to be.

I think that is where Pakistan was forced to release the pilot instantly which we did. IK also gestured in his speech that 'kal raat missile hamlay ka khatra tha'.
Pakistan can cause as much as damage with conventional strike just saying.hitting Mumbai the heart of india is piece of cake with any fighter, ship, cruise missile and SOW

Things are apparently getting normal but still certain parts of Air zone in Pakistan are banned for flights that shows still threats are there.
We are facing a cunning enemy which prefer to use all unfair means to damage.
Most probably, India is seeking for an easy target in peace time to take revenge.

same India did by shooting an unarmed Pakistan navy Patrolling Plane last time.

Last edited:
I hope the mature leaders of both sides continue to de-escalate and avoid war.

Understanding that nobody "wins" in a full-exchange is what leads to fear in these situations, not excitement.

Back
Top Bottom