What's new

Brahmos missile positions identified by Pak on LOC: 92 News

Amavous

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
92 News reporting regarding Indian communications intercepts by Pakistan. It is reported in usual Urdu defence journalism way

1: Pakistan Intercepted "False communications" by Indians regarding brahmos missile positions to deceive Pakistan. They also tried some ground movement to make false intel look credible.

2: Pakistan obtained real positions of brahmos missile and focusing on real on-ground movement of Indian assets. All false intercept are validated against real launchpad positions to eliminate the element of surprise planned by India.

3: This indeed confirms brahmos missile is active on LOC.

p1-lhr012.jpg

https://www.roznama92news.com/efron...ation_id=2&page_id=0&is_common=N&xdate=&n=n11

92 News reporting regarding Indian communications intercepts by Pakistan. It is reported in usual Urdu defence journalism way

1: Pakistan Intercepted "False communications" by Indians regarding brahmos missile positions to deceive Pakistan. They also tried some ground movement to make false intel look credible.

2: Pakistan obtained real positions of brahmos missile and focusing on real on-ground movement of Indian assets. All false intercept are validated against real launchpad positions to eliminate the element of surprise planned by India.

3: This indeed confirms brahmos missile is active on LOC.

p1-lhr012.jpg

https://www.roznama92news.com/efron...ation_id=2&page_id=0&is_common=N&xdate=&n=n11
Why on Earth is this newspaper disclosing this information?

As happened on Feb 27, I apprehend that these Brahmos missiles may as well get launched on India itself, in a fratricidal attack.:lol:

I am partly afraid that India will start some panga with us.
But then I think.... the last time they killed more of their own people then anything else.
Hopefully they will continue with this level of "professionalism" :D

If India launches a Brahmos missile, it will receive 3 Babur back. Pakistan told this 1:3 ratio to Indians after punishing them for air violations in Fab. The reason they didn't retaliate after losing 3 aircraft and getting 6 bombs at military targets was Pakistan's determination to punish India 3 times more every time.

Hopefully they will continue with this level of "professionalism" :D

May be, they will enhance it; since now that tilted-hat joker Bipin is their Chief of Defense Staff.:lol:

I think they will do a combined saturation attack of brahmos missiles and spice 2000 guided bombs in the beginning of any near future conflict

If India launches a Brahmos missile, it will receive 3 Babur back. Pakistan told this 1:3 ratio to Indians after punishing them for air violations in Fab. The reason they didn't retaliate after losing 3 aircraft and getting 6 bombs at military targets was Pakistan's determination to punish India 3 times more every time.

Thats how it should be every single time thats how you teach a larger enemy who has a small heart that at each point you reaerve the right to break them at will.

I think they will do a combined saturation attack of brahmos missiles and spice 2000 guided bombs in the beginning of any near future conflict

Lol they might end up hitting india itself

Back
Top Bottom