What's new

BrahMos-equipped Su-30MKIs hit bull’s eye as Gaganshakti-2018 concludes

Why do you think India is so keen on Baraks ? At present Barak -8 is one of the most potent weopen against super sonic Anti Ship Cruise missiles.
They have Chinese FN-3000N which specializes design to shoot down supersonic ANTISHIP missiles its Chin

equivalent to US RAM AND ESSM @punit :p:
To track it you will first have to DETECT it.

Brahmos flies at a height of 5 meters above sea level. By the time you see it, it's too late to counter it.
:lol::lol: @MagicMarker its big missile 26 ft it has big IR and radar RCS go read some spec of brahmouse, it based on russian/soviet onix and cruise at 10 to 30 meters at terminal phase not 5 meter @MagicMarker :sarcastic::help: you're a clown @MagicMarker :jester: can easily be detected by ship AESA and IR sensor becuase of mach 3 speed @MagicMarker :p::enjoy:

My bad, Brahmos flies 10 m above seal level.

Which means ships can only detect it when its just 30 km from the ship which will give the ship less than 30 sec to DETECT and then track and then fire a missile.

This is assuming the missile can intercept a missile travelling at mac 3, which most ship defence missiles cant'.

The only missile system which can do this is Barak 8.
Cruise altitude is much higher 30 meters which means it detects lot earlier by ships AESA because of its big radar RCS, I knew that your crap about your vedic out of this universe Blahblahbla-8 SAMs, there are other SAMs that can intercept supersonic ANTISHIP missiles like US RAM,ESSM, UK CAMM WHICH BASED ON ASRAAM, ASTER-15, RUSSIAN VERSIONS, CHINESE FN-3000 WHICH ARE EQUIVALENT US RAM ESSM YOU DELUSIONAL @MagicMarker :help::jester::jester::enjoy:

But your generals and air marshal are making statements about a two front war which is not a good sign for your business.

Well, they don't deal with any businesses other than taking orders. They are way too sobordinate to legislature and judiciary. :p::p::p:

Why limit it to 30 m ? why not claim its 100 m ? and that pakistan can blow it up from space ? :cheesy:

If you are going to lie, at least make it big :lol:

DOn't bother to reply and waste my time.
YO
Why limit it to 30 m ? why not claim its 100 m ? and that pakistan can blow it up from space ? :cheesy:

If you are going to lie, at least make it big :lol:

DOn't bother to reply and waste my time.
I am not bothering you just stating a facts Cruise altitude of anti ship missiles are much higher then terminal altitude with all cruise missile either supersonic or subsonic, you have too much false indian superiorty ego kid , in 2009 ESSM intercepts supersonic drone in test @MagicMarker you have time to just troll @MagicMarker :enjoy:

Well, they don't deal with any businesses other than taking orders. They are way too sobordinate to legislature and judiciary. :p::p::p:

But Modis corparate india runs bharat mata!!! If they are taking orders im sure that would probably be corporate india , now they dont want war but bussiness!!!..NO?:rolleyes:

But Modis corparate india runs bharat mata!!! If they are taking orders im sure that would probably be corporate india , now they dont want war but bussiness!!!..NO?:rolleyes:

Now it's clear, you don't know a thing or two about India. LOL :p:

LOL....No it doesn't. :P

Air-Launched+BrahMos-Mini's+attack+profile.jpg
do you show some technical data about you vedic mighty Brahmouse that prove your points, this pictures proves nothing about cruise altitudes @MagicMarker :crazy:

Yes, your approval means so much to me :cheesy:

To all Indians in fact. lol.
look at you negative rating of yours just 1000+ post 15 negative rating, you're not forgiving your own fellow countrymen, you have too musch flse ego that "I AM RIGHT ALL HERE ON PDF INCLUDING SENIOR MEMBERS ARE WRONG" @MagicMarker :enjoy:;)

lol...in pdf Indians wear their negative ratings with pride. Its shameful to have no negative ratings. No fellow Indian would respect any Indian without any negative rating in pdf.
LOL...... you're clearly insane and out of your mind @MagicMarker your above don't tells anting thing about cruise altitudes of your vedic mighty Brahmouse @MagicMarker :crazy:

To track it you will first have to DETECT it.

Brahmos flies at a height of 5 meters above sea level. By the time you see it, it's too late to counter it.

Sea-skimming missiles have been in use for decades, and so have the countermeasures designed against them.

There's one system that has some meaningful chance against a BrahMos salvo:
Barak 8.

What makes you so sure that it's the only system capable of defending against a BrahMos-like missile?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom