What's new

BrahMos-equipped Su-30MKIs hit bull’s eye as Gaganshakti-2018 concludes

Dont worry i dont watch bollywood crap!! I can understand how it has messed up your generals mind who think they can win a two front war.
A true front war is truly a nightmare for any nation , only Israel has been able to win a 2 front war ,even Germany in ww2 despite having best weapons best trainning and tactics was slowly crushed by allied air power and sheer numbers
We understand that there's little hope in case china and Pakistan decide to go to was with us simultaneously ,but India will try to involve other countries especially the US of A
If such a 2 front situation presents itself we still have to fight ,we can not give up without fighting
That's why there's so much fuss about 2 front war,and we expect our generals to find a way ,they perfectly understand the situation

Operation Gagan shakti will definately engage the pakistani side but im sure indians will take casualties which later on chinese can easily finish off. We have the capability to weaken your assets both indians and Chinese know that.
Yes you have the capability ,but as you can see Chinese need at least a month to finish us off (lack of bases) ,not until they can utilize their huge numbers , we are expected to have some sort of parity with the Chinese for at least a month ,

Plus this kind of Pak China axis will also invite opposition from the USA and maybe Europe
Us will readily help us against china ,and will also threaten to go to war against Pakistan

Dont worry i dont watch bollywood crap!!
But you guys love to talk about Bollywood, and many people in Pakistan enjoy Bollywood movies and shows

A true front war is truly a nightmare for any nation , only Israel has been able to win a 2 front war ,even Germany in ww2 despite having best weapons best trainning and tactics was slowly crushed by allied air power and sheer numbers
We understand that there's little hope in case china and Pakistan decide to go to was with us simultaneously ,but India will try to involve other countries especially the US of A
If such a 2 front situation presents itself we still have to fight ,we can not give up without fighting
That's why there's so much fuss about 2 front war,and we expect our generals to find a way ,they perfectly understand the situation

Yes you have the capability ,but as you can see Chinese need at least a month to finish us off (lack of bases) ,not until they can utilize their huge numbers , we are expected to have some sort of parity with the Chinese for at least a month ,

Plus this kind of Pak China axis will also invite opposition from the USA and maybe Europe
Us will readily help us against china ,and will also threaten to go to war against Pakistan

But you guys love to talk about Bollywood, and many people in Pakistan enjoy Bollywood movies and shows

I can understand your urge to fight a two front war but i dont think you guys have the capability to fight a two front war at all because both your enemies are strong, so your generals are dreaming about winning a two front war.

The Chinese might or might not take long but eventually you will be finished off. China knows you might involve others players so maximum amount of damage in a short time to india is very neccessary.I dont think USA will fight a war for India because India is not Israel.

Pakistan might provide airbases for forward attack to china and once your assests are weakened by Pakistan ..China should move in for the kill than Peace can be achieved by USA and i guess your generals wont be talking about two front war anymore.

Bollywood is an indian entertainment industry and your kind is very much attached to it. Talking to you in bollywood terms is a metaphor of sarcasm but sigh you didnt get it.

I can understand your urge to fight a two front war but i dont think you guys have the capability to fight a two front war at all because both your enemies are strong, so your generals are dreaming about winning a two front war.

The Chinese might or might not take long but eventually you will be finished off. China knows you might involve others players so maximum amount of damage in a short time to india is very neccessary.I dont think USA will fight a war for India because India is not Israel.

Pakistan might provide airbases for forward attack to china and once your assests are weakened by Pakistan ..China should move in for the kill than Peace can be achieved by USA and i guess your generals wont be talking about two front war anymore.

Bollywood is an indian entertainment industry and your kind is very much attached to it. Talking to you in bollywood terms is a metaphor of sarcasm but sigh you didnt get it.

The issue is, China cannot launch a land attack into India for obvious reasons. A naval attack is also extremely hard to mount due to the choke point. Also most of Chinese forces and airbases are near the eastern coast to defend against US/Japanese forces. The fight between Indian and China, if at all it happens will be fought between high altitude and mountain forces. It will be a long drawn war with China having severe difficulty to make progress into India. In that much time, any international pressure could be built on China. China can indeed give a bloody nose to India if only north eastern theatre is concerned, but a full fledged invasion of India is beyond its capability. If tried, their supply lines will be stretched and India will be able to encircle their landing party with in Indian soil and finish them.

Now coming to Pakistan. No, currently Pakistan is in no way a force which can dominate India. At best what Pakistan can achieve is repel invasion. To invade India is a totally different ball-game. Indian strategy of finishing off Pakistan in a swift blow is also not well founded. Simply because a overwhelming attack on Pakistan will cause a possible nuclear retaliation. However, same holds for a Pakistani invasion of India. In kashmir you will face a similar mountain battle, in Rajasthan and punjab it will be a bloody war with lots of casualities and tank battles. It will be hard for China to render you any support as the land route to Pakistan is very narrow in the mountain and susceptible for attack. Same with Chinese naval forces. Only Chinese nuclear subs may be able to render some help, but then India has been quite busy building its ASW capability. Atleast till 2022 you have no recourse. At that point you may start seeing some of your own ordered subs to join your fleet. But then, by 2022, India would also have increased its ASW capabilities.

BTW, you are also forgetting that quite a few of your important cities are quite near the border: Lahore and Islamabad. They will be hit hard by long range Indian artillery fire. In retaliation you can at best hit some cities in Punjab, it will still leave most of India intact.

The issue is, China cannot launch a land attack into India for obvious reasons. A naval attack is also extremely hard to mount due to the choke point. Also most of Chinese forces and airbases are near the eastern coast to defend against US/Japanese forces. The fight between Indian and China, if at all it happens will be fought between high altitude and mountain forces. It will be a long drawn war with China having severe difficulty to make progress into India. In that much time, any international pressure could be built on China. China can indeed give a bloody nose to India if only north eastern theatre is concerned, but a full fledged invasion of India is beyond its capability. If tried, their supply lines will be stretched and India will be able to encircle their landing party with in Indian soil and finish them.

Now coming to Pakistan. No, currently Pakistan is in no way a force which can dominate India. At best what Pakistan can achieve is repel invasion. To invade India is a totally different ball-game. Indian strategy of finishing off Pakistan in a swift blow is also not well founded. Simply because a overwhelming attack on Pakistan will cause a possible nuclear retaliation. However, same holds for a Pakistani invasion of India. In kashmir you will face a similar mountain battle, in Rajasthan and punjab it will be a bloody war with lots of casualities and tank battles. It will be hard for China to render you any support as the land route to Pakistan is very narrow in the mountain and susceptible for attack. Same with Chinese naval forces. Only Chinese nuclear subs may be able to render some help, but then India has been quite busy building its ASW capability. Atleast till 2022 you have no recourse. At that point you may start seeing some of your own ordered subs to join your fleet. But then, by 2022, India would also have increased its ASW capabilities.

BTW, you are also forgetting that quite a few of your important cities are quite near the border: Lahore and Islamabad. They will be hit hard by long range Indian artillery fire. In retaliation you can at best hit some cities in Punjab, it will still leave most of India intact.

Yes i do understand china cannot launch a land armored attack against india easily and it will be an air or naval attack mostly but your iaf is nothing special engaging pakistan and china at the same time and winning is actually a bollywood dream. China might take some time but eventually china will win against India.

Now coming to Pakistan, it is a small but a formidable force comparing to India and i agree we might or might not hold you back but the goal here is maximum damage where india would like to cripple pakistan's military capabilities and pakistan on the other hand when all is lost will look to bomb you ( which the chinese would love).

Pakistan is going to be hit hard because most of its major cities are near border but than again none of india's major cities are safe either because Pakistan's missles cover most of India.

Anyway what i personally think that indians can not a win a two front war and this war will damage India more than they think but hey if indians want war than who are we to stop them.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom