What's new

BrahMos-equipped Su-30MKIs hit bull’s eye as Gaganshakti-2018 concludes

and the prove that Brahmouse doing S-maneuver to avoid interception show som kind of prove/clip for S maneuver of Brahmouse @Shamsher1990 :hitwall::crazy: and do research before you post @Shamsher1990 navy ships has a radars to detect/track/guide anti missile for target @Shamsher1990 :blah::blah: currently almost all major navies have AESA on ship that detect/track/guide their weapons to to the target and do some basic research then come here to post @Shamsher1990 :crazy::crazy:

oOk pakistani ship are defenseless against Brahmouse, and why do think Chinese is ships are also defenless because of your false supa powa ego @Shamsher1990 :lol::enjoy: they have FN-3000 Chinese equivalent of US RAM and ESSM @Shamsher1990 :p: how can you defend your ship against Chinese YJ-12 and YJ-18 (range 400 and 600 km respectivetly) with almost same speed as Brahmouse @Shamsher1990 :help:

Go easy on emoticon buckaroo. And learn to use proper name.

BTW, do you have any proof of this HQ-10/FN-3000N intercepting a high supersonic target? Video or anything?

http://www.military-today.com/missiles/hhq_10.htm

Thats all?

A missile with speed 2 Mach and PK 30% is going to defend against a maneuvering target moving at a speed of 3 Mach? Dont make laugh! This is a short range missile < 6 KM range. Its laughable to even think that this system can protect against Brahmos.

Good to know that Pakistani have a sense of humor! Once a supersonic missile is inbound Pakistani can only ask for Dua to defend them. Even that will not work.

One thing i dont understand.
If supersonic cruise missiles are so Hazzoo Mazungaa...
Why no European nation makes one?
Neither does USA.
They all have subsonic cruise missiles.

One thing i dont understand.
If supersonic cruise missiles are so Hazzoo Mazungaa...
Why no European nation makes one?
Neither does USA.
They all have subsonic cruise missiles.
They do.

Ever heard of ASMP? Or newer ASMP-A? Its from France.

Meant to carry nuclear weapons against mobile tank formations from Russia as a stand-off weapons. Their final warning weapon.

BTW, it is much much more advanced than Indian Brahmos. It achieves what Brahmos achieves in third or less weight.

Go easy on emoticon buckaroo. And learn to use proper name.

BTW, do you have any proof of this HQ-10/FN-3000N intercepting a high supersonic target? Video or anything?

http://www.military-today.com/missiles/hhq_10.htm

Thats all?

A missile with speed 2 Mach and PK 30% is going to defend against a maneuvering target moving at a speed of 3 Mach? Dont make laugh! This is a short range missile < 6 KM range. Its laughable to even think that this system can protect against Brahmos.

Good to know that Pakistani have a sense of humor! Once a supersonic missile is inbound Pakistani can only ask for Dua to defend them. Even that will not work.
:lol::lol: Jane's defense weekly ,aviation weekly and other respect site stated that fact kid and its specialized anti missile system kid not for genenral area SAMs, and speed doesn't matters because target missile is coming toward the ship called (head on interception) and And latest version of FN-3000 called FN-3000N has Range of 12 KM and ESSM and RAM has also asimilar range kid @Shamsher1990 this PK is just a site assumptions not facts for FN-3000 @Shamsher1990 and do have BARAK-8 video/clips that shows us that BARAK-8 capable of intercepting a supersonic missile @Shamsher1990 Tiger :lol::rofl::enjoy:

They do.

Ever heard of ASMP? Or newer ASMP-A? Its from France.

Meant to carry nuclear weapons against mobile tank formations from Russia as a stand-off weapons. Their final warning weapon.

BTW, it is much much more advanced than Indian Brahmos. It achieves what Brahmos achieves in third or less weight.
he is asking about supersonic anti ship missile you D!Ckhead @Shamsher1990 not air to surface missile you brain fart @Shamsher1990

:lol::lol: Jane's defense weekly ,aviation weekly and other respect site stated that fact kid and its specialized anti missile system kid not for genenral area SAMs, and speed doesn't matters because target missile is coming toward the ship called (head on interception) and And latest version of FN-3000 called FN-3000N has Range of 12 KM and ESSM and RAM has also asimilar range kid @Shamsher1990 this PK is just a site assumptions not facts for FN-3000 @Shamsher1990 and do have BARAK-8 video/clips that shows us that BARAK-8 capable of intercepting a supersonic missile @Shamsher1990 Tiger :lol::rofl::enjoy:
I don't claim that BARAK-8 is capable of intercepting a supersonic missile, because I don't care and its not relevant to this discussion. So where is the video of HQ-XXXX intercepting a high supersonic target?

And btw, where is source for your claim that speed of intercepter does not matter in intercepting a maneuvering target? Link to the article from Jane etc?

Certainly these worthless Chinese systems have given you folks a lot of false confidence. Remember there was another country which imported Chinese weapons and had quite a bad day.

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/what-scares-chinas-military-the-1991-gulf-war-11724

he is asking about supersonic anti ship missile you D!Ckhead @Shamsher1990 not air to surface missile you brain fart @Shamsher1990
There are Muslims, hard working and rational ones and then there are Mud-Slimes like you. Go blow yourself up, which is what you want to do anyway.

I don't claim that BARAK-8 is capable of intercepting a supersonic missile, because I don't care and its not relevant to this discussion. So where is the video of HQ-XXXX intercepting a high supersonic target?

And btw, where is source for your claim that speed of intercepter does not matter in intercepting a maneuvering target? Link to the article from Jane etc?

Certainly these worthless Chinese systems have given you folks a lot of false confidence. Remember there was another country which imported Chinese weapons and had quite a bad day.

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/what-scares-chinas-military-the-1991-gulf-war-11724
:lol::lol::lol: your fellow senior Indian members always Claims that BARAK-8 can intercepts supersonic anti ship missile kid @Shamsher1990 :p:

use commonsense you twit head mach-3 missile heading toward the target (ship) and interceptor has a speed of mach 2 this mean relative speed of mach-5, so it can easily intercept the mach-3 target interceptor have some 20g maneuverability so it can easily intercept the maneuverable mach-3 target you twit head @Shamsher1990
and your Brahmouse also to overcome Chinese ECM, ESSM, and EW which can degrade your Brahmouse seeker capability @Shamsher1990 :p:

and can you intercept supersonic Chinese supersonic anti ship missiles like YJ-12,YJ-18 with similar speed of your Brahmouse @Shamsher1990 :lol::enjoy:

you link is for gulf war Chinese subsonic Soviet era missiles not modern Chinese anti ship missiles @Shamsher :p::enjoy:
There are Muslims, hard working and rational ones and then there are Mud-Slimes like you. Go blow yourself up, which is what you want to do anyway.
don't include religion on this topic you dickhead @Shamsher1990 :blah: i'm telling that he asking to you, WHY WEST AREN'T DEVELOP SUPERSONIC MISSILE @Shamsher1990 :hitwall::crazy:

its mach 3 supersonic missile and not true cruise missile which can cruise 3-5 meters at terminal phase instead Brahmouse can travel 10 -30 meters at terminal phase so that mean it has big IR and radar RCS detect quite early at terminal phase, so that mean its easily intercept-able by ship short range SAMs like US evolved sea sparrow, UK, CAAM and chinese FN-3000, the main problem for intercepting supersonic missiles is reaction time, subsonic anti ship missiles have high reaction time that means the target ship will launches more anti missiles at the target (ANTI SHIP MISSILE) if detected early lets say 40 km subsonic anti ship cruise missile cover that distance 90 seconds, whereas supersonic anti ship missiles cover that distance 25-50 seconds depending on speed and that is the main advantages of supersonic anti ship missiles over subsonic cruise missile @HariPrasad :p:

Very funny. I enjoyed the wishful story.

funny for you but its real facts you deusional @HariPrasad

West is more concern of sizzler type anti ship cruise missile (subsonic cruise terminal supersonic) missile like YJ-83 and Russian sizzler because they have low IR , radar signatures at cruise so harder to detect and at terminal stages they have supersonic speed with lees chance to intercept i research all on this matter a lot from USN EU navies sites, they are not consider all supersonic anti ship missile as main threat you delusional @HariPrasad :lol::enjoy:

funny for you but its real facts you deusional @HariPrasad

West is more concern of sizzler type anti ship cruise missile (subsonic cruise terminal supersonic) missile like YJ-83 and Russian sizzler because they have low IR , radar signatures at cruise so harder to detect and at terminal stages they have supersonic speed with lees chance to intercept i research all on this matter a lot from USN EU navies sites, they are not consider all supersonic anti ship missile as main threat you delusional @HariPrasad :lol::enjoy:
If Brahmos carries no threat to pakistani navy at all. Fine enjoy.

If Brahmos carries no threat to pakistani navy at all. Fine enjoy.
i'm not saying that sir it is not a threat for PN, it is a major threat to PN not not major threat to major navies like USN, PLAAN, EU navies, we do lives in realty that you don't consider YJ-12, YJ-18 with similar speed to your vedic mighty Brahmouse @punit :lol::enjoy:

i'm not saying that sir it is not a threat for PN, it is a major threat to PN not not major threat to major navies like USN, PLAAN, EU navies, we do lives in realty that you don't consider YJ-12, YJ-18 with similar speed to your vedic mighty Brahmouse @punit :lol::enjoy:
We have no intention to fight a war against USN or NATO forces any time soon ..PLAN will be a tough nut to crack but any conflict with them will be in our backyard so I may say that Advantage will be with us.
As per your another query of UsN / NATO lacking hyper sonic anti ship missile unwanted to add that weapons depends on doctrines of the users.
Hypersonic Anti Ship Cruise missiles are more prominent in russian naval war doctrine. USN is carrier based navy where the requirements of Brahmos type missile are less.

One example is the excellent SAMs like S-300/400 Russians have but USA or NATO do not have much to compare with because SAMs have. More prominent space in Russian War doctrines .

We have no intention to fight a war against USN or NATO forces any time soon ..PLAN will be a tough nut to crack but any conflict with them will be in our backyard so I may say that Advantage will be with us.
As per your another query of UsN / NATO lacking hyper sonic anti ship missile unwanted to add that weapons depends on doctrines of the users.
Hypersonic Anti Ship Cruise missiles are more prominent in russian naval war doctrine. USN is carrier based navy where the requirements of Brahmos type missile are less.

One example is the excellent SAMs like S-300/400 Russians have but USA or NATO do not have much to compare with because SAMs have. More prominent space in Russian War doctrines .
And what about yj-12 and yj-18 with similar capabilities with your BRAHMOUSE too how can you defend your naval assets with thoes supersonic ANTISHIP missiles @punit o_O

Gaganshakti was unique exercise considering the fact that Air force round the country was activated and exercise was performed on pan India basis, conclusively proving readiness of forces on both front. The amount of sorties and mission undertaken under this exercise was overwhelming, and when taken into account no major Accidents !! during this exercise, it clearly proves maintainability and trust worthiness of equipments.

And what about yj-12 and yj-18 with similar capabilities with your BRAHMOUSE too how can you defend your naval assets with thoes supersonic ANTISHIP missiles @punit o_O
Why do you think India is so keen on Baraks ? At present Barak -8 is one of the most potent weopen against super sonic Anti Ship Cruise missiles.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom