What's new

BrahMos Cruise Missile Sub-System Failed During July Test

don't reply to those trolls whose forefathers have been fed by AID money from infidels ;)

hail pakistan :pakistan: the only country in history to have no failures in testing missiles............... guess what the north koreans and chinese have tested them a dozen times and have made them so reliable that the failure rate is minimal.........on topic missiles are complex systems esp brahmos is so complex that a 100 things can go wrong, even my UG ECE project(which is simple as hell) failed 4 in 10 times when i showed demo,,,,,so there must have been production glitches or problems with new systems but the design itself is proven(see succes vs failure ratio)............. pakistan is so successful that if they aim their shaheens now at the moon and fire it would land the payload there and tadaaaaaa ZAID HAMIDs dream of pakistan in moon will become true.........

Well Well Well! my boy your UG ECE project lol isn't a defence project of some country! here we are talkin about failure of missile's not a home made project it's missile project of billion ruppes! the failure of single missile isn't a big use but bunch of failure's is a big shame for the country n that's india... and in your brahms project russia is helping you!!! Feel Shame now!

Well Well Well! my boy your UG ECE project lol isn't a defence project of some country! here we are talkin about failure of missile's not a home made project it's missile project of billion ruppes! the failure of single missile isn't a big use but bunch of failure's is a big shame for the country n that's india... and in your brahms project russia is helping you!!! Feel Shame now!

Oh thank Allah that you can differentiate between ECE project and defence project !!!
Sorry Indian are not so intelligent like Pakistani scientist. Neither are our supercomputer able to compute the missile data as fast as the Paksitani cpu..................hence we might few failures........If only we had brains like yours....our missile program would have been as easy as making pakoda.....all success . from the the moment the decision to make the missile is made....the missile will always succeed

Russians are helping india....thats why the missile name is BRAH -MOS...............:bunny:

Well the whole world know about india's missile failure's Even ur own media cry daily on india's defence n all that....i think now india should ask pakistan to help in indian missile project's lolzzzz

For want of a nail a battle was lost. One minor component can screw up an entire system however high tech. A spark plug costing a hundred bucks can stall a Ferrari costing a million!

So our guys will do better if they concentrate on the little things too!

Cheers!

What I meant was that all other systems working meant that we had gotten most of the things right the first time, so we're on the right track

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! jealousy don't cry lindian's lol on ur missile failure's just try try again.inshALLAH u'll never get succeed lmao!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! jealousy don't cry lindian's lol on ur missile failure's just try try again.inshALLAH u'll never get succeed lmao!

^ hmm.. well then it's not In,sha',llah ..... rather Out,sha', llah :lol:

Defense minister have said:

India on Brahmos missile have tested 25 new components and sub-systems such as new power systems, materials for airframe components, guidance scheme and various electric systems produced in India, substituting those made in Russia.

In the test, except for one sub-system, all other sub-systems and components have performed to the requirement.

1. Let the trolls say whatever don't allow them to derail this thread.

2. It is a proud moment that we are replacing all the Russians components and sub systems with 100% Made in India products. :yahoo:

3. Sick people sees the bad news only but its not the news about 1 failure but about the 24 success we have achieved.

4. Only the country which have developed its own things and work hard with their own money, can understand the feeling of sweet success. :tup:

And for the trolls we don't need Nukes we have Mods to take care of them

@peep
your comment can be considered as offensive. you may consider editing it.

That's not a big new's i think it's india's old habit almost first five test of every missile must fail! LOL whole world know about india's nuclear n missile technology! GO INDIA GO keep failin...

With 32 tests and just 2 failures , it's a very successfull missile ..........

For countries that buy missile from north korea , the idea of developemnt will be far fetched ......:wave:

Ahhhhhh! Now I understand why you paint your missiles green.

@peep
your comment can be considered as offensive. you may consider editing it.

How is it Offensive......Instead you should tell Rocky Rock to stop using God's name in vain...for Everything...starting from wishing the enemies failure :azn:

One does need a Brahmos, we have already nuked you with Bollywood. (Many times over) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom