What's new

BrahMos can't be intercepted in next 20 years

The 'it' meaning the Brahmos? That is a claim difficult to prove.

An 'interception' is essentially an interference of a travel on a path. So from this perspective, a tail chase is technically an interception. But in order for a tail chase to have any chance of success, the interceptor's speed should be at least 3 times THE POSSIBLE MAXIMUM SPEED OF THE TARGET. Against aircrafts, of which whose designs usually limited to Mach 2 or rarer Mach 3, the interceptor can be Mach 5 or 6 and this is sufficient. Against the SR-71? That is for another discussion.

If the target is known to be capable of speed faster than the interceptor, then the best tactical deployment against this target is head-on and here lies a different can of worms. If the Brahmos is approaching at Mach 10, for example, I could put up a cricket ball in its path and the collision will be enough to bring it down. The problem with this head-on interception scheme is that I have only one chance to bring that cricket ball precisely in the Brahmos's path. I could put up a large brick wall as well.

The problem with a head-on interception is precisely because of that one chance. If the interceptor missile failed, it must attempt to reacquire. It must turn around and that require time and fuel. Its sensor, radar and/or infrared, usually have limited field of view so if its turning radius is large and time consuming, its odds of re-acquisition will not be favorable. If the background is filled with clutter, as in Earth terrain because the target is low flying, odds of re-acquisition is reduced further.

Because the interceptor have only that one chance for a head-on intercept, its sensor and guidance package must be the focus of discussion. What kind of sensor? What kind of flight control guidance laws? What kind of flight control mechanism? Of course, the answers to these questions will NOT be revealed in details but the general principles of them are public enough. Sensor would most likely be active radar. Flight control laws would most likely be proportional navigation. Flight control mechanisms would most likely be deflector fins for aerodynamic exploitation or even in combination with deflecting thrust mechanism.

We have to examine the interceptor in as much details as we can gather in the public realm and the best we can do is make odds on its success. But if your friends are willing to divulge classified technical details here...:woot:
thanks sir !

That's why he said can't be intercepted in 20 years..

Yes he will point his behind towards incoming missile and fart. ... trolls... they never learn.

And hopefully, none of India's enemies get their hands on ECS missile. Because that would be one of India's enemies that has something to counter Brahmos.

a tornament should be arranged for all ov you to kill each other and whole the world will watch and be happy and clap for all of you……
for that tornament Kashmir dispute was created by britans and they were sucessfull till now international comminuty amuse themselves with our fights and abuses……:lol:

and than Thay compare Anti ship Cruise Missile BrahMos with babar Cruise Missile :D

babar is subsonic and stealthy while barhamoos is supersonic with high speed……
different categories……:oops:

i can reply to trolls like you appropriately...but it is not in my upbringing to reply to low levels like you....and also I am not madrasa educated so I don't know how to stoop to your levels

Let the poor boy be, he has to take out his frustration of his incompetency somewhere.

who says we r going to attack u...don't be scared little one ...hum ladies(Endia) py hath nahi uthaty...:wave:

According to you we may not have the balls to attack you but at least we the capability, you have neither.

BrahMos can't be intercepted in next 20 years :omghaha: We chinese are looking forward to encounter this missle and have some turkey shoot :smokin:

turkeyshoot.jpg

Good luck trying to knock down a Mach 7 missile with anti-air guns.

DSC08273-782195.JPG

DSC08272-780731.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking about the extent to which Indians brag。。。。。:raise:

Ganduam chloride u had every proof that pakistan is involved ...then y didn't u attacked... barking dogs don't bite...An indian Talking about innocent is like shemale talking about child birth...u r not that clean so save it for ur childrens too...:blah::blah::blah:

lol wake up u r not medically fit:flame: to have balls remember...u r a dark skin Endian...

well why do we need to attack an already destryed country whos on citizens are killing each other what we wanted and achived is beyond your thinkin ....we not onli made you pay by turning your own strategick asstes against you but made you suffer and still are by the biggest and most powerfull aly , Friend not master ;)

Hope u get the point :azn:

pakistanies are happy to kill innocent civilains and now the same dogs are bitting the hands that fed them ...:taz:

isse kehte hain mian ji ki jutti miya ji ke sir :omghaha:

well thats wat i said idiot in 71 we lost our bangladesh because of internal problems so stop chest thumping on that....and in 48 ur army occupied kashmir and we liberated half of it known as azad kashmir ...Gilgit baltistan :woot: remember... so get out of ur mandir pooja paat and get some info looser darky

don't reply then accept the truth u endians are not man enough to attack after mumbai and 2003 ... get out pandit get out of ur RSS institute of modern lungi force...
well look at this way to day kashmir is still with us and after 2002 parliament attacks and standoff your musharraf closed all terror camps and stopped aid to these so called "jihadies"and the result was that the terrorist you trained have turned aginst you and killing you daily by blasting themselfs in your markest , madarsas and what not :taz:

your biggest backup =USA & west have turned against you and are killing your own people with your armies help in your own counrty and have catagorically time and again said they will not go against india

the USSR you fought against is with us in shape of Russia , israel is with us so is USA , UK & France

the gilgit balistan you talk so much is leased to china and talks are on to lease pakistani raiways & PIA to china aswell and the biggest asset you had for backup is also with chinese

so in short even if you were partially sucsessful in 1948 look now where u stand and what is owr postion ......sharam bhi nahi ab to pakistanio ko :omghaha:

well why do we need to attack an already destryed country whos on citizens are killing each other what we wanted and achived is beyond your thinkin ....we not onli made you pay by turning your own strategick asstes against you but made you suffer and still are by the biggest and most powerfull aly , Friend not master ;)

Hope u get the point :azn:

pakistanies are happy to kill innocent civilains and now the same dogs are bitting the hands that fed them ...:taz:

isse kehte hain mian ji ki jutti miya ji ke sir :omghaha:

Like u don't kill Kashmiri's or in baluchistan ..so don't give me ur pathetic reasons... and wen u know u can't do **** about PAKISTAN then u talk like this ( o u destroying urself u destruct :blah::blah::blah: Grapes r sour baby...

Isay kehty hain Baniye ka danda Baniye ki **** main

Like u don't kill Kashmiri's or in baluchistan ..so don't give me ur pathetic reasons... and wen u know u can't do **** about PAKISTAN then u talk like this ( o u destroying urself u destruct :blah::blah::blah: Grapes r sour baby...

Isay kehty hain Baniye ka danda Baniye ki **** main

he he he he sari duniya dekh rahi hai kis kis ka danda/dande hain ******* ki **** me ;) :chilli: :chilli:

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom