What's new

BRAHMOS attracts high-level delegates at IDEX 2011

I think the Brahmos is very hard to export because of its joint venture nature with Russia. A Brahmos sold mean a split 50% of profit between India and Russia. Russia will probably veto any sale of Brahmos.
Who cares buddy until we get to share the sales. We have problems with 3-4 countries but i think India -Russia has a relationship which can overcome this. There are reports that details have been sought out and now exports are possible.

On the other hand, customers who want the "Brahmos" can go straight to Russia for the Yakhont; which is the orignal "Brahmos" and Russian can keep 100% of the profit.
You serious ??/ Yaar...atleast start reading wiki. Both missiles have difference. Yeah Brahmos is based on Yakhont but thats it buddy...read what Brahmos has been testing in INdia. You really can't give someone credit for what they deserve ???/ I

That thing was a beast ......ye it waaaaaaaaas but notany more now........

Brahmos guidance system is far accurate than P700 granit or yahont...and we wont rely on granit or yakhot....

And @5Star..... will u also go to yakhont to by Brahmos II hypersonic....?
DO they have any Hypersonic version...?
If Brahmos II has an extended range or a hypersonic speed than of course Vietnam is interested. But the current Brahmos's speed and range is about the same as Yakhont that's why I think Vietnam is going after the Yakhont instead of the Brahmos.

If Brahmos II has an extended range or a hypersonic speed than of course Vietnam is interested. But the current Brahmos's speed and range is about the same as Yakhont that's why I think Vietnam is going after the Yakhont instead of the Brahmos.

Well, actually the price of Yakhont is lesser than Brahmos, and its basically an anti-ship missile without any proven ground attack capability. While Brahmos is tailor suited to meet India's requirement as both anti-ship role and Ground attack role with much improved guidance system.

Well, actually the price of Yakhont is lesser than Brahmos, and its basically an anti-ship missile without any proven ground attack capability. While Brahmos is tailor suited to meet India's requirement as both anti-ship role and Ground attack role with much improved guidance system.

Apart from this max. speed of Brahmos is 2.8 Mach while Yakhont is 2.5 Mach. Apart from this Yakhont is just anti-ship as stated above while Brahmos can ship based, land based, aerial, submarine based. Not to mention it is more advanced than Yakhont and and can do many task which Yakhont can't.
Guys i would say you should read more about Brahmos...
I think Vietnam is already using Yakhont.

That thing was a beast ......ye it waaaaaaaaas but notany more now........

Brahmos guidance system is far accurate than P700 granit or yahont...and we wont rely on granit or yakhot....

And @5Star..... will u also go to yakhont to by Brahmos II hypersonic....?
DO they have any Hypersonic version...?

even T-REX was a beast but now it just a fossil.............. but bhramos is the new top dog

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom