What's new

Brahmasthra a Nuclear Weapon From History Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartoon network chote bachon ke liye, History channel bade bachon ke liye. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Given a choice, i'd still watch Cartoon Network. But all the shows in now in CN are pathetic. This generation will never know the fun of Scooby Doo, Popaye, TinTin, Jhonny Quest, The Mask and all.

I agree religion was same but one nation never it was just one nation invading others and ruling them like maratha empire or mughal empire sikh empire etc the region was india like arabia or europe but a single nation hell no
We were never one nation get your facts right we were punjabis sindhis tamils bengalis etc

Please stop talking nonsense. This one for you.

Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree religion was same but one nation never it was just one nation invading others and ruling them like maratha empire or mughal empire sikh empire etc the region was india like arabia or europe but a single nation hell no
LOL. India was always one nation historically until the partition. British ruled over us as one Unit.

Please stop talking nonsense. This one for you.

Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India=region with several names and several DIFFERENT etnic groups
Middle east=region with several names like arabia and many ethnic groups not a single country today
Europe=region rather a continent several different ethnic groups not a single country
Is it that hard to understand my point? INDIA IS A SUB CONTINENT WITH SEVERAL NATIONS IN IT WHO HAD NO CONCEPT OF COMBINING TOGETHER UNTIL THE BRITISH CAME

readImage

Do we have this guy in the documentary?-

Middle east=region with several names like arabia and many ethnic groups not a single country today
Europe=region rather a continent several different ethnic groups not a single country
Is it that hard to understand my point? INDIA IS A SUB CONTINENT WITH SEVERAL NATIONS IN IT WHO HAD NO CONCEPT OF COMBINING TOGETHER UNTIL THE BRITISH CAME

you are talking funny stuffs. :lol::lol: India is a historical country, Pakistan is not, you don't need to talk nonsense because of that. :wacko:

you are talking funny stuffs. :lol::lol: India is a historical country, Pakistan is not, you don't need to talk nonsense because of that. :wacko:
Always bringing pakistan into it as i said yesterday pakistan is not a historical country thats it but if you call india a historical country then it is like persia arabia which had several ethnicities in them just like india does simple stuff

Given a choice, i'd still watch Cartoon Network. But all the shows in now in CN are pathetic. This generation will never know the fun of Scooby Doo, Popaye, TinTin, Jhonny Quest, The Mask and all.
Japanese bullshit is what I call it. Pathetic. Old cartoons are gone. They were gold

we have a shared history till 47- and nothing historically significant happened yet after 47-
and Pakistan is geographically located in the part which historians call ancient india- you cant take away-

Always bringing pakistan into it as i said yesterday pakistan is not a historical country thats it but if you call india a historical country then it is like persia arabia which had several ethnicities in them just like india does simple stuff

Persia/Iran is also a historical country, as for Arabs, historically only the people of Arabian Peninsula were Arabs and if they can't create a pan-Arabism, that's not my problem.

Now, since Pakistan is not a historical country, you shouldn't try to prove the same for India. As for the names Bharat/Hindustan, you too know that both names are deeply embedded in Indian culture and folklore either one follows Hinduism or Islam.

Persia/Iran is also a historical country, as for Arabs, historically only the people of Arabian Peninsula were Arabs and if they can't create a pan-Arabism, that's not my problem.

Now, since Pakistan is not a historical country, you shouldn't try to prove the same for India. As for the names Bharat/Hindustan, you too know that both names are deeply embedded in Indian culture and folklore either one follows Hinduism or Islam.
Lets just leave it here you wont understand my point i wont understand yours just one last question are tamils and kashmiris same?

we have a shared history till 47- and nothing historically significant happened yet after 47-
and Pakistan is geographically located in the part which historians call ancient india- you cant take away-

you are wrong, the Greeks referred both North and South India as India and Pakistan was just an outskirt of that. Moreover, Balochistan was never the part of that historical India.

Lets just leave it here you wont understand my point i wont understand yours just one last question are tamils and kashmiris same?

According our definition of historical Bharatavarsha, Kashmiris and Tamils are the people of same historical country.

This debate comes up every few months.

In thousands of years, India was united into one political entity once under the Mauryan Empire before the British gifted India a unified political entity.

Talking of India as one country, one nation, one anything is about as ridiculous as talking of Europe as one nation, one country, one anything.

Add to that DBZ ,pokemon ,Bayeblade :D , you don't see them anymore :cray:

Cartoon network chote bachon ke liye, History channel bade bachon ke liye. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
Those things make sense for sure,love the way relate every other thing to Aliens ,its atleast better than watching soaps with ur mom :D

Johny, many Pakistanis will kick you hard if you ever claim 'snowhite nordic Indus Valley' and Ganga Valley shared a same civilization. :lol::lol::lol:

Those things make sense for sure,love the way relate every other thing to Aliens ,its atleast better than watching soaps with ur mom :D

I only loved the show called Food Tech on history channel, rest of them was total crap.

This debate comes up every few months.

In thousands of years, India was united into one political entity once under the Mauryan Empire before the British gifted India a unified political entity.

Talking of India as one country, one nation, one anything is about as ridiculous as talking of Europe as one nation, one country, one anything.

You want to tell me nationalistic identity is inferred based on some empire, but you are wrong :wacko: Most of the countries across the world assert a national identity based not on empire but an idea of of a common civilization referred with a historical name.

I know why you guys love to discuss these things, because of only one reason that Bharat/India/Hindustan has been a historical country and Civilization while Pakistan was only coined in 1930s and its your duty to being both of them par with each other by retarded logics. :girl_wacko:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom