What's new

Brahmasthra a Nuclear Weapon From History Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never take history channel seriously

oh come on now, can't we have little bit of fun around here.
LOL :D

why is it hard for we humans to believe that there could have been a more advanced civilization before us ? or that there can be intelligent extra terrestrial beings ??
LOL. If there was, we would have known by its ruins :D

LOL. If there was, we would have known by its ruins :D
what else does this documentary say???
Undecayed remains of dead,high levels of radioactivity in the region and no scavenging by wild animals 're all a proof.

what else does this documentary say???
Undecayed remains of dead,high levels of radioactivity in the region and no scavenging by wild animals 're all a proof.
Nearly not good enough :) Where did all that knowledge go?

pseudoscientific bullcrap

It seems like that. But recently I got to know about the power of human mind... how to connect with universal power through meditation... you will feel unlimited power inside. I think now everything is possible.

In Mahabharat and Ramayana... now and than it was mentioned about aeroplane etc... how do you think about them???

I thinkwith time we forgot them!!! Think sopme of the oldest civilization... now they are most backward..... every region has its time. NOW ITS TIME OF EUROPE... EARLIER IT WAS US.

The fact that there are ruins tells as something was ruined. That proves we nuked Pakistan in Mohenjo-daro Sindh. :p:

It seems like that. But recently I got to know about the power of human mind... how to connect with universal power through meditation... you will feel unlimited power inside. I think now everything is possible.

In Mahabharat and Ramayana... now and than it was mentioned about aeroplane etc... how do you think about them???

Basis of modern science is not some kind of spiritual universal power. Its trial and error with unlimited number of practical experiments and independent reasoning:
History of science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fact that there are ruins tells as something was ruined. That proves we nuked Pakistan in Mohenjo-daro Sindh. :p:
Bullcrap! Pakistan didn't exist as a separate entity back then. We were one nation ever since the dawn of history. We still are as we share same language and ancient customs such as corruption, bribery etc :D

I thinkwith time we forgot them!!! Think sopme of the oldest civilization... now they are most backward..... every region has its time. NOW ITS TIME OF EUROPE... EARLIER IT WAS US.
Vimanas are already debunked:
Vimanas | Ancient Aliens Debunked

Basis of modern science is not some kind of spiritual universal power. Its trial and error with unlimited number of practical experiments and independent reasoning:

Bullcrap! Pakistan didn't exist as a separate entity back then. We were one nation ever since the dawn of history. We still are as we share same language and ancient customs such as corruption, bribery etc :D
Yeah but we can disown this history, as the different version suits us better. You do the same don't you? :p:

I know that very much... but I don't think modern science is the only way to achieve them. Because I felt/seen something different recently.

I am not talking about spirituality only ..... but another face of science other than what we call as 'modern science'.

The words come out of any person, his/her thought.. brain frequency... has some effect on the universe if it matches frequency.

This is my thought... anyway pls leave it.

If the civilisations were destroyed without a trace then who would pass on the knowledge??

Vimanas are already debunked:
Vimanas | Ancient Aliens Debunked

The britishers and westerners have always tried to take credit for everything modern when the truth is that they have stolen our scriptures and tested and experimented and later patented it in their name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom