What's new

Brahmasthra a Nuclear Weapon From History Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telephone was western invention, but there is scientific consensus about the discovery of wireless between Marconi, Jagadish Chandra Bose and Tesla.

My mind is always open to possibilities and research, as being a budding researcher in Nanotechnology myself. But then, an argument has to have some plausibility and rationality, and a little more than 'What if?'. :enjoy:
Tesla was a real badass. :tup: Yet he did not get much aclaim while he was alive. :( Way ahead of his time.

what do you mean scientific?

that is the whole problem - Scientific
For a start go here - http://scholar.google.co.in
And search for 'Ancient Indian civilization science'...add or subtract other relevant keywords and you will get what you are looking for. :agree:

Telephone was western invention, but there is scientific consensus about the discovery of wireless between Marconi, Jagadish Chandra Bose and Tesla.

My mind is always open to possibilities and research, as being a budding researcher in Nanotechnology myself. But then, an argument has to have some plausibility and rationality, and a little more than 'What if?'. :enjoy:

i can give you links to things which has been given logical explanation which ccan be rechecked by you

not only a what if

logical research based explanation

now how does it matter from where it comes ?

you cross check yourself by taking interest

i can give you links to things which has been given logical explanation which ccan be rechecked by you

not only a what if

logical research based explanation

now how does it matter from where it comes ?

you cross check yourself by taking interest

Sure, if there is substance, i'll definitely look into it.

I watch history channel when I am high. Its entertaining

The last entertaining show was Dog Fights.
The graphics were good. But the show was heavily biased in favor of Amerika and allies, so I lost interest. I mean where is the thrill of watching the dogfight when you know that in the end the allied pilot will always come out victorious. Not one dogfight did they show which was from POV of the soviets, germans, north viet's :mad:

The graphics were good. But the show was heavily biased in favor of Amerika and allies, so I lost interest. I mean where is the thrill of watching the dogfight when you know that in the end the allied pilot will always come out victorious. Not one dogfight did they show which was from POV of the soviets, germans, north viet's :mad:

Isn't that obvious?

Basis of modern science is not some kind of spiritual universal power. Its trial and error with unlimited number of practical experiments and independent reasoning:
History of science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bullcrap! Pakistan didn't exist as a separate entity back then. We were one nation ever since the dawn of history. We still are as we share same language and ancient customs such as corruption, bribery etc :D

Vimanas are already debunked:
Vimanas | Ancient Aliens Debunked
We were never one nation get your facts right we were punjabis sindhis tamils bengalis etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom