What's new

Brahamdagh Bugti seeks Indian ID, travel papers

Hehehehe. This is great. Everything is bare and right in front of everyone, as it actually is. Indian assets on the run, feeling insecure and asking their handlers to given them refuge, and all that in front of the whole world. Makes our case much stronger.

Well done Pakistan.

lol i hope this time UN will do some action atleast pakistan got some sort of evidences:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:..

is he an Indian citizen now?

Adnan sami is and he is not balochi i guess..

lol i hope this time UN will do some action atleast pakistan got some sort of evidences:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:..

Adnan sami is and he is not balochi i guess..
Beta, we don't want the UN to take any action. And the "some sort of evidence" that Pakistan possesses is a serving RAW Officer (Yadav). All we needed was irrefutable evidence of Indian direct involvement in spreading terrorism inside Pakistan and NOW we have that to show to everyone, NOT for them to take action, BUT TO JUSTIFY the actions which WE ARE GOING TO TAKE. :)

Beta, we don't want the UN to take any action. And the "some sort of evidence" that Pakistan possesses is a serving RAW Officer (Yadav). All we needed was irrefutable evidence of Indian direct involvement in spreading terrorism inside Pakistan and NOW we have that to show to everyone, NOT for them to take action, BUT TO JUSTIFY the actions which WE ARE GOING TO TAKE. :)

chacha jaan.. everything you think or do ends up at UN because no body gives a damn about your evidences.
Regarding Indian spy its been months since you are shouting this and that to justify your evidences but still its a unproven claim and will remain unproven..

He is welcome to visit the free land of Hindustan...

Free
Ask her the poor soul is not even allowed to stand in her house

EP-160719223.jpg&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&NCS_modified=20160717202847

chacha jaan.. everything you think or do ends up at UN because no body gives a damn about your evidences.
Regarding Indian spy its been months since you are shouting this and that to justify your evidences but still its a unproven claim and will remain unproven..
Same old randi-rona. The evidences have already been shared directly by our intelligence agencies with our counterparts of countries, who mattered. Now the actions which Pakistan will take to respond to these Indian state-sponsored terrorism in Pakistan, will be looked at by the world community from this very perspective.

Same old randi-rona. The evidences have already been shared directly by our intelligence agencies with our counterparts of countries, who mattered. Now the actions which Pakistan will take to respond to these Indian state-sponsored terrorism in Pakistan, will be looked at by the world community from this very perspective.

ohh yes they have been watching and keep watching no doubt about it.. and btw i have heard 22-25 pakistani diplomats are already in action please inform me personally when they back with the desired result.

Last edited:
Another moti effect, it's a Big if, if Bramadagh bugti is given asylum in india, India won't have leg to stand on to dictate others about terrorism. Pak should give asylum to khalistani supporters.

I think this guy is testing modi ............ he too is doubtful of modi and his capabilities and thinks the statements from modi are just farts.

Modi is always farting loudly without any STINK :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom