What's new

Brahamdagh Bugti seeks Indian ID, travel papers

Now his real face is cleared to the world most importantly Baluchi insurgents knew him that he is using them he himself sitting out doing nothing and joining hands to another enemy Baluchistan chi people don't like double cross to be done with them balouchistan can die for his self respect and integrity it is clear. Baramdagh have no agenda of helping balouchistan but helping india and will have sold them too

Baramdagh bugti saw he has nothing in hand no balouchii nation listen him and sooner Interpol fucking his *** better get Indian passport

If it happens than India can never apply pressure in international forum for dagwood Ibrahim case if they do we show them their face in same mirror

Nope! Nor will he ever be! He is a Baloch and will remain so till the angels come knocking! :-)
then you were lying...............I always doubted that you were in the Indian Interior Ministry........

Brahamdagh Bugti seeks Indian ID, travel papers
brahamdagh-bugti-seeks-indian-id-travel-papers-1473065122-6480.jpg

NEW DELHI: Leader of the Baloch Republican Party, Brahamdagh Khan Bugti has said that Pakistan was trying to create international pressure by issuing a Red notice against him, and sought India’s intervention to ensure safety for himself and his companions.

In an interview with Indian newspaper “The Hindu” Mr. Bugti desired to seek an official Indian ID and “travel documents.

At present he is staying in Switzerland without official authorization from the Swiss government.

He also claims that the Swiss government, that declined his application for an official ID in January 2016 on grounds that his party is on the terror watch list, is creating hurdles to his work, due to pressure from Pakistan.

“Short of physically preventing me, the Swiss are doing everything to create circumstances that have turned me into an open-air prisoner.

“I hope that the Indian people, who gave refuge to Dalai Lama and supported Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, would recognize the risk that I am facing,” he said.

Mr. Bugti says that Switzerland is wrong in denying him his rights, and argues that he has never been an armed insurgent. He added that he was worried for the safety of his family and followers who have accompanied him from Afghanistan to Switzerland.
http://nation.com.pk/national/05-Sep-2016/brahamdagh-bugti-seeks-indian-id-travel-papers
Well, actually Indian govt using him as pawn for CPEC.
Indian govt doing every possible thing to fail CPEC project. ....just anything...fail to understand why Indian govt is so butthurt from CPEC???????????????
Everyone respect lion because it stay in its territory and force other to respect its den. But, once lion runaway or fail to protect its den, then its victim of hyena ...Now this guy been victim of hyena time after time...

indians should not let him die in open jail provide him what he need modi ji

“I hope that the Indian people, who gave refuge to Dalai Lama and supported Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, would recognize the risk that I am facing,” he said.

how very amusing

Aside the topic Pakistan should posthumously convict that mother fucker mujib ur rehman and declare Mukti Bahini a terrorist organisation

The longer we delay correcting the narrative, the more encouragement it gives to India and its rats.

He must be given asylum here if current gov believes in walk the talk ....

Make him parallel to another philanthropist operating from axis of Indus....

That's good, once he get Indian residency or citizenship, chances of him being taken serious as a credible Baloch voice by international community will go from minuscule to essentially being a puppet.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom