What's new

Brahamdagh Bugti seeks Indian ID, travel papers

The chance of a huge demographic change in religious composition is more likely on east of wagha than here and even if did happen i have faith in the Hindus to continue our principled stance on Kashmir :D
Huge demographic change? - Naah.

Faith in the Hindus to keep faith in Nizam e Mustafa in Kashmir? ROFLMAO :D

India will definitely welcome a militant. Hypocrisy lies in their blood.

If we can make Hindus pray for Wani we can also make them do this :D
True. But what if they are in majority. Also not just Hindus. Imagine Buddhists and Sikhs. Hypothetically majority of Pakistan suddenly accepts other religions. In that case Sunnis in the valley will not support you.

Pakistan can welcome him back and give him refuge as well. Geelani is protected and looked after by India. Pakistan can also forgive and nurture Bugti.

Unlike Geelani this bugti scum has blood of his own people on his hands. H e killed thousands on behest of foriegn powers so if he ever gets to pakistan only service he will be given is gallows.

Unlike Geelani this bugti scum has blood of his own people on his hands. H e killed thousands on behest of foriegn powers so if he ever gets to pakistan only service he will be given is gallows.
Geelani is worse. His own children study in India and abroad. He goads other poor children to fight for him. And Geelani's relatives were not even harmed by India. Mush bombed another Bugti to smithereens.

So, yeah - there is a small difference. Though I agree with how Pakistan deals with this situation. India is making a mistake. But you can consider this option as well.

Brahamdagh Bugti seeks Indian ID, travel papers
brahamdagh-bugti-seeks-indian-id-travel-papers-1473065122-6480.jpg

NEW DELHI: Leader of the Baloch Republican Party, Brahamdagh Khan Bugti has said that Pakistan was trying to create international pressure by issuing a Red notice against him, and sought India’s intervention to ensure safety for himself and his companions.

In an interview with Indian newspaper “The Hindu” Mr. Bugti desired to seek an official Indian ID and “travel documents.

At present he is staying in Switzerland without official authorization from the Swiss government.

He also claims that the Swiss government, that declined his application for an official ID in January 2016 on grounds that his party is on the terror watch list, is creating hurdles to his work, due to pressure from Pakistan.

“Short of physically preventing me, the Swiss are doing everything to create circumstances that have turned me into an open-air prisoner.

“I hope that the Indian people, who gave refuge to Dalai Lama and supported Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, would recognize the risk that I am facing,” he said.

Mr. Bugti says that Switzerland is wrong in denying him his rights, and argues that he has never been an armed insurgent. He added that he was worried for the safety of his family and followers who have accompanied him from Afghanistan to Switzerland.
http://nation.com.pk/national/05-Sep-2016/brahamdagh-bugti-seeks-indian-id-travel-papers
Nang-e-millat, nang-e-qaom, nang-e-watan. Beghairat, beghairat, beghairat. This dude chose to fall to utter disgrace by selling himself and that too to baniyas. Disgrace.

Mr. Bugti says that Switzerland is wrong in denying him his rights
Poor guy should wage a war against the Switzerland for freedom. Make a terror gang called SLA( Swiss Liberation Army )

If India gives him support then he will vindicate Pakistan stand regarding indian interference.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom