What's new

Brace for two-front war, Indian Army told

Indeed :lol:, thanks for the correction. We have no tools to thwart any aggression from the Indian Side, we are toothless when it comes to the might of the Indian Armed Forces. We only have the Indian Leadership to thank for not crossing the border and making Pakistan another Gaza :rofl:. It was India's big heart and not Pakistan's conventional deterrent that prevented the Indian Forces from launching a full scale attack in 2002 and 2008 :smokin:

P.S. Goodness me, Indian Propaganda has definitely done its job well. After reading this entire subsection, i am honestly beginning to appreciate Indian Propaganda.

You dont understand regional politics, do you?

2 way war we gave you guys a headache now what you want a brain tumor from china?

indian military doctors have every solution of headache,for so called brain tumor they are trying enough:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

actually threat is frm tumor,for headache every army men has enough disprins:woot::woot:

Indeed :lol:, thanks for the correction. We have no tools to thwart any aggression from the Indian Side, we are toothless when it comes to the might of the Indian Armed Forces. We only have the Indian Leadership to thank for not crossing the border and making Pakistan another Gaza :rofl:. It was India's big heart and not Pakistan's conventional deterrent that prevented the Indian Forces from launching a full scale attack in 2002 and 2008 :smokin:

P.S. Goodness me, Indian Propaganda has definitely done its job well. After reading this entire subsection, i am honestly beginning to appreciate Indian Propaganda.

what is the need of indian attack,firstly get rid frm afgh protocols.

^^^^ :lol: yess yess ... but do know a two front way dose mean thoes two enemies can share miltary equipment which is a big hassel for strike missions when you have hq9 locking on before you can even engage the enemy

one thing came to mind..... how will india penitrate chinas or pakistan air space with HQ9 locking on before they can even engage? wouldent it be very hard?

What is the combined military strength of Pakistan and China?

I am not good in counting.

:azn:

^^^^ :lol: yess yess ... but do know a two front way dose mean thoes two enemies can share miltary equipment which is a big hassel for strike missions when you have hq9 locking on before you can even engage the enemy

we have enough powerful frnds,it is not necessary to share a border with them.u know wat i want to say.diplomacy is enough.

and if army is saying this(although i know it is difficult),then they are definitely doing something in this direction.

for one nation one blunt warning is enough and 4 another one we have to deal with every tool we have.:azn::azn::azn:

loooool yess but do know the nation that might not listen to diplomacy can give a blooody noise and a black eye ;)

we have enough powerful frnds,it is not necessary to share a border with them.u know wat i want to say.diplomacy is enough.

and if army is saying this(although i know it is difficult),then they are definitely doing something in this direction.

for one nation one blunt warning is enough and 4 another one we have to deal with every tool we have.:azn::azn::azn:

Those powerful friends are struggling to save their honor and dignity in Afghanistan. Let alone coming to your rescue.

:)

Guys the dbate is turning kiddish...India is not going into any war..the orders came as it is to strengthen our armed forces to be able to engage in a two front war...thats it...China is upgrading its troops very fast in the Indo Tibetan border..does that mean they will attack us ?? no..so similarly..its the same for us.

this is for sure that If there is a war with china..Pakistan and China both will be together against India..does that mean that India will be alone ?? no..so there is nothing to get excited about...this just for preparedness.

Those powerful friends are struggling to save their honor and dignity in Afghanistan. Let alone coming to your rescue.

:)

israel is enough,
and when russians will come who knows what can happen.now u can clearly understand.
firstly digest the indian toast.who knows u both may digest it or not.

Back
Top Bottom