What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

422655_255359044545800_33268295_n.jpg

Bangladeshi can also boycott to cross Indian border and stay alive

boycotting India on facebook. :lol:

Boycotting India by boycotting Indian goods and services and providing update on facebook.

Now facebook is the tool even to organize protest and provide instant update. This is beyond your knowledge and understanding.

See how arab spring was organized.

boycotting India on facebook. :lol:

Hey I also boycott drinking and smoking on Facebook and even share pictures of anti-smoking, anti-drinking campaign because my brothers, cousins and neighbours are there on facebook and my whole "Khandan" will know about my habits in a couple of days. :lol: But in reality I am mad about both.

What do you think how many people got enlightened in Bangladesh.

I don't know about others.

But I generally do not buy Indian goods or watch Indian media. Hence, I am pretty indifferent to the issue.

This was not a troll bait :no:

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

And they picked it up and put it back on ... and ran to the nearest store to get the 200% offer.

Grameen Phone maintains the largest market share.

Even if it happened, it happened with loss of money. But already many people boycotted and thrown of airtel sim.

Don't laugh at Airtel, the company was started with just 30 people in 1992 and it become a large telecom empire in South Asia, Africa and parts of Europe and Sunil Mittal is one of most respected entrepreneur in world.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Grameen Phone maintains the largest market share.

Even in India, world's largest telecom provider Vodafone maintains third rank after Airtel and Reliance.

Best of Luck Mr. CaPtAiN pLaNeT for your anti indian movement. I hope this time you will get get success BTW can i ask what will be your next target after getting success in this your dream work....ahhh you are confused, no idea.. I have better idea....Start think about your future because there is no future in what you are doing....

Best of Luck Mr. CaPtAiN pLaNeT for your anti indian movement. I hope this time you will get get success BTW can i ask what will be your next target after getting success in this your dream work....ahhh you are confused, no idea.. I have better idea....Start think about your future because there is no future in what you are doing....

:lol: what do you think, I have no plan for my future??? I would like to say you that most of the Bangladeshis those who come here are well educated and are in good position in their respective places unlike many Indian nutjobs those who come here and belongs to radical hindu groups.

The youths of Bangladesh are taking these initiatives to make some difference and to raise awareness in Bangladesh and also in India.

By doing some minor hacking they delivered some message to Bangladeshi government and also to Indian government. Even fearful news coverage broadcasted in Indian media. Who thought that couple of thousand Bangladeshi youth will accomplish this even couple of year back?

Time for Indians to ask their government to give away hegemonic mentality and to behave properly with its neighbor by following the norm set by UN and other intentional organizations.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: what do you think, I have no plan for my future??? I would like to say you that most of the Bangladeshis those who come here are well educated and are in good position in their respective places unlike many Indian nutjobs those who come here and belongs to radical hindu groups.

The youths of Bangladesh are taking these initiatives to make some difference and to raise awareness in Bangladesh and also in India.

By doing some minor hacking they delivered some message to Bangladeshi government and also to Indian government. Even fearful news coverage broadcasted in Indian media. Who thought that couple of thousand Bangladeshi youth will accomplish this even couple of year back?

Time for Indians to ask their government to give away hegemonic mentality and to behave properly with its neighbor by following the norm set by UN and other intentional organizations.

Hacking..Is that your future and you call these hacker are educated person in your country.....:rofl:
If you think we are scared than yes we are scared because your country is going on wrong way and in near we have to face another trouble....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom