What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

BRO, since you seem green to me in this debate, I would rationalize going tough on you that would conceptually enlighten you for further debate in similar direction. The wordily meaning of Mullah is the friend of Allah and I'VE briefly explained the necessity of their presence in our societies. More rationales would be like nurturing intellectual enrichment of ours. An enlightened Mullah of Syedi's nature can easily take on Murtad like Jafar Iqbal, Taslima Nasrin. His scholarliness regard Islamiat is like the gem of today's world that is enough to defeat atheists, anti-Christ. Now you see the rationale behind RAWAYMY bastard's illegal arrest against him, right?

And he is comically attributed as extremist by APO's type, who never picks on Advani, Modi as similar. Since extremism is a relative term, question should be asked like Mullahs are extremists compare to whom? Why priests, Rabbi and Brahmin Purudth are any fewer extremists than them? But you would never see APO directing debate in that direction. As their hearts are filled with venoms against us; an ayat clarifies it by saying, "Summon Bukmoun, Yumyun Fa Hum La Yar Ziun" means I have made them blind, deaf, dumb and sealed their hearts, so they wouldn't change.

Now coming to your citation on BD being a very religious country, I would disagree with you. We, the Bangladeshis aren't a portion of good Muslims as general Pakistanis. Perhaps you haven't exposed to find that out. But the gap had been closing as partial flow of Islam started to blow during BNP's era. So, "BD the next Afghanistan", 'The cocoon of Terror" types of books started to emerge with non-stop other propaganda to confuse people thus when Lathi-Baitha massacre occurred, they didn't take the street. My research indicates that we don't have any future as extremist Bharatis are being our neighbors. BD's a geographical curse for anti-Malaunic life style as they started to Baluch's break-up scheme around the same time of E. PAK but failed due to its closer Geo-Proximity of power, military structure etc. thanks.

APO bashing never ends. :lol:

Spitting venom against a person or a particular group of people never helps to make the situation any better.

Just voting a particular political party to power won't solve all our problems.

If you don't think extremists are a problem, look at Afghanistan and Pakistan. It's not anyone's conspiracy that they're blowing themselves up every other day. Extremists have weakened the state of Pakistan, and made it more vulnerable to destabilizing foreign influence.

Personally, i have no problem with the bangladeshis. In fact, i have a soft corner for them, since my family used to live there before 1947, and a great deal of them still do . And everytime they do come over, i end up having this very same argument with them

1] regarding the so called 'puppet' government. THat's totally your internal matter. Hasina had been in power before, and you know her brand of politics is more pro-india than the BNP's. Understandable. If you hate india so much much, you shouldnt have elected her . Replace her the next time, if you think that'll make things better.

MY OPINION : For both countries, ESPECIALLY for BD, its important to actively engage with the other , rather than a boycott of sorts. I say this since your relations with myanmar havent really been great (and we HAVE helped you against their aggressions).
and the rest of your border is practically all with india.

2] Shooting of people by the bsf . What you need to realise is that BOTH entering and leaving the country through the wrong channels is illegal. There are due procedures in place, and these need to be respected. Due to the incessant problem of refugees and smuggling, this has recieved more emphasis, but even without that, Violation of an international border , willingly is NOT acceptable, and will be stopped through elimination with extreme prejudice. This isnt the case of innocent people having wandered into india by mistake. Its a case of deliberate violation of our laws and the system we agree on. We do NOT have an open border agreement with Bangladesh, and pending that, your population must learn to respect our sovereignty.

In cases where people are shot on or near the fence. You must realise that the fence is already a good deal inside indian territory, so it is completely our area of jurisdiction . These people dont enjoy any diplomatic protection as we never approved their presence through visas.

As for the issue of bribes. I dont know if this is true. But IF it is, then again, this isnt the policy of the indian state. You are paying bribes to the BSF, NOT to the indian state. The bsf doesnt have the AUTHORITY to approve your visits, and paying them bribes does NOT mean in any way that you are excused under indian law. The issue of corruption in the bsf is one that is internal to us. What YOU people need to know, and ALL that you need to know, is that paying bribes to these people isnt something that entitles you to complain about INDIA when your people get shot. Frankly, INDIAN law has no problem with the bsf taking bribes from these damn infiltrators and shooting them.

You cant really be stupid enough to try to get past our border, by paying illegal bribes , and THEN complain against india and the indian govt, when you dont get customer satisfaction .....Hell bribery isnt even the official rule of the bsf. So quit whining and get a bloody visa.

3] Water sharing issue. We need to take care of our interests first. I havent ever seen bangladesh sacrificing the needs of her own people and giving a benefit to India. We need the water at the farakka , And if we are to help you guys out with your problems, we need to see what you've got to offer us in return. Quid Pro Quo . Bangladesh never goes out of its way forr us, so why should we?
I mean, you guys went and shook hands with our enemy china. you dont allow us transit to NE , in all fairness, you cant expect us to bend over backwards for you guys, when the general bangladeshi attitude has been so arrogant, selfish and ungrateful

APO bashing never ends. :lol:

Spitting venom against a person or a particular group of people never helps to make the situation any better.

If you don't think extremists are a problem, look at Afghanistan and Pakistan. It's not anyone's conspiracy that they're blowing themselves up every other day. Extremists have weakened the state of Pakistan, and made it more vulnerable to destabilizing foreign influence.

Agreed but spitting venom and awakening people from evil-mongers weren't same. As I was pursuing later that didn't suit you, so did come your preaching but if it were your liked then my rationale would be embraced.

Agreed again with the core but why prophecy with melancholic tune happened to apply when majority's righteousness didn't go in your favor but the venomous one did when situation was favorable. See, yours was satanic type that took my people to the last ebb of their defence. And you wanted to join me in your chorus? Hati Ghora Gelo tol, Pipra Bole Koto Jol?

If it requires a P.H.D to understand above then you are a 5th grader, my friend. Peps Quake/Kupomundak like you wouldn't either have the drive or intellectual ability or like it deliberately to get to the bottom of it. In this case, you did the last one.

Why didn't you eat the academic pancake that was supplied as 'Relativity of extremism' and what prevented you from encountering the comparison among devout and follow up question about their nature? You were one heck of a rollicking star that was deliciously deviant like Banglar Nabob, Suja, who didn't know the ground reality thus asked his staff if his subjects wouldn't even eat Polao-kurma after hearing that they couldn't afford simple rice.

Huh...comparing Bangladesh's problems with that of Pakistan and Afghanistan just because they share the same religion and those damn 'Mullahs'. You are so genius.

The problems in Afghanistan and Pakistan had barely anything to do with religion at all. It was a mixture of propaganda going with the flow of psychological desperation coupled with the corruption and sheer mismanagement of the top levels of power.

Miss, I am a Bangladeshi and Mujib didn't make Bangladesh. Bangladesh was made by unwanted circumstances. Mujib was in West Pakistan jail while civil war was taking place in East Pakistan. Civil war some how turned in to war between Pakistan and India and then we all know the history.

This is not about 71 rather we are taking about Boycotting Indian made products. Bangladesh inject about 4 to 5 billion in to Indian economy and I believe if we stop trading with India then it will harm Indian economy a bit. We are to deal with India some ways or other and we shall over come Indian aggression with the mercy of Allah.
that was funny Mr.
It was a laughter.............................................................:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom