What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

Whatever! accept the fact. Secularists are minority and Mullahs are majority in Bangladesh.

When I say Mullah, I mean extremists.

Of course there are more religious people than secularists in BD. That's not a problem. The problem arises when the extremists and fundamentalists try to impose religion on a state level. That's blasphemy in a secular state!

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

i wasnt insulting any1
i was saying 2 "Apocalypse" that its a very religious muslim country
mullah means muslim not terrorist
thats conpletely different thing

Here we go. The "I'm more mullah than you contest"! :lol:

DogLOL.jpg

Even we really want to boycott Indian beef and cotton, but we can't do it based on our conscience and humanity. If we boycott Indian beef and cotton, that will be kicking belly of thousand of Indian farmers who will be losing extra income (and indirect jobs from Indian side). There are millions of impoverish people (including farmers) in India, by not boycotting cows and cotton, we have actually guaranteed income for few thousands poor people and families.

You know mate, we have a Phrase in Sanskrit.

"Bubhukshitah kim na karoti paapam"
means:- "A hungry man is ready to do every type of Sin."

We don't have that compulsion in Indian side but in Bangladesh you surely can't live without Indian goods. You will boycott only those things from India which you can replace from other place otherwise you will keep blind eyes.

Why Banglades didn't boycott india in BPL's ceremony????????????

The three bidders for tournament management were Indian companies. One of them won, so ultimately you would definitely see Indian craps in the opening ceremony.

Most importantly there were whole range of criticism about the opening ceremony in the weboshpere by the ordinary people. People didn't like the way opening ceremony held and 90 percent of the stadium was empty during the ceremony.

If you boycott Indian beef, your country will go to the dogs.

Do you think Bangladesh is like nasty people like yours. Its not Bangladesh but is possible in your country. Is it not your countryman both male and female even marry dogs for better future.

But anyway your country has gone one step further by asking its people to eat rats. So funny. :lol: :rofl:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

Do you think Bangladesh is like nasty people like yours. Its not Bangladesh but is possible in your country. Is it not your countryman both male and female even marry dogs for better future.

But anyway your country has gone one step further by asking its people to eat rats. So funny. :lol: :rofl:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India's poor urged to 'eat rats'

I saw poor village people digging holes catching rats, and ultimately frying these to eat. In Discovery channel couple of months back. What I understood that, this is not cultural stuffs, this is the way they fill up their diet of meat. As they can't afford meat.

In my humble opinion bangladesh should try getting 10 crude nuclear devices from north korea or iran....blow one near indian border and call it a cold test....this will only ensure bangladesh's sovereignty in the long run........
Bangladesh's president should visit north korea or iran with $10 million dollars.......make an offer during one to one meeting and bring back the package as a gift......no one will know.

10 million for nuclear bomb?? Isn't it too costly??? Hehe

In my humble opinion bangladesh should try getting 10 crude nuclear devices from north korea or iran....blow one near indian border and call it a cold test....this will only ensure bangladesh's sovereignty in the long run........
Bangladesh's president should visit north korea or iran with $10 million dollars.......make an offer during one to one meeting and bring back the package as a gift......no one will know.
Bangladesh can make a big bonefire of dry fish, that will scare Indians. Nuclear is too risky, what if it blows in your hand when you lit with your machisss.

Bangladesh can make a big bonefire of dry fish, that will scare Indians. Nuclear is too risky, what if it blows in your hand when you lit with your machisss.

hahaha :angry:

oh wait its not funny

Of course there are more religious people than secularists in BD. That's not a problem. The problem arises when the extremists and fundamentalists try to impose religion on a state level. That's blasphemy in a secular state!

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Here we go. The "I'm more mullah than you contest"! :lol:
This is pure hypocrisy! When you want to talk about extremists use extremists not Mullah! You use Mullah just to create a confusion among readers of your post so that they mix mullahs with extremists and grow a common fear against extremists as well mullah or anyone who got beards and tupi.... This cheap trick is normally used by anti-muslim psychos..... Not expected from you...

Back
Top Bottom