What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

Every Bangladeshi Illegal Immigrant costs about $1000 to be Deported back.

India should Levy $2000 from Bangladesh for every Thug Sent Back.

Every Bangladeshi Illegal Immigrant costs about $1000 to be Deported back.

India should Levy $2000 from Bangladesh for every Thug Sent Back.

Then do it! :woot:

Who's stopping you?

I mean, you can afford the world's 'largest MMRCA deal' worth $20 billion. Surely deporting the 30 million or so illegal Bangladeshis won't be a problem for you guys :woot:

Perhaps you didn't get my point 'genius' :rolleyes:

A round consists of:
1 bullet
1 brass casing
1 primer
the gunpowder

When I said you, I meant you as in YOU.

I admit that smugglers/criminals and the like do cross the border. But then who supplies them with the goods and services on the other side of the border?

The enclaves are also an issue.

Tell you what...
1. Kick out Kongress.
2. Vote for BJP.
3. Identify all those supposedly 30 million or so 'illegal immigrants' from Bangladesh.
4. Kindly send them all back to Bangladesh (if any). Bangladesh will not have any problem.

Now is that hard for a great country like India? No. See how that solves your problem :lol:

And remember, bullets also cost money ;)

Ah :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: as though this is a forum which hosts English intelligence competition!

We know who to elect and whom not to! Anyway still many rounds of bullets will do the job against the BD smugglers... Good job BSF:police::victory:

Who's stopping you?

I mean, you can afford the world's 'largest MMRCA deal' worth $20 billion. Surely deporting the 30 million or so illegal Bangladeshis won't be a problem for you guys :woot:

The Right Wingers will come in Power in 2014. It can only be done then.

They did last time in the 90s when there was an uproar in Bangladesh. :lol:

Who's stopping you?

That is a huge chunk of vote bank. Our govt. would rather pay them to stay back instead..:lol:

The Right Wingers will come in Power in 2014. It can only be done then.

They did last time in the 90s when there was an uproar in Bangladesh. :lol:

Then learn to vote instead of whining.

Boycotting us will bent our relations more I think it's better to keep becoming a market for India and Indian companies and in return we will invest more in BD , people to people relations will become more stronger and this may lead to a complete full stop in any killings of BD people by BSF .:what:

Issues can be solved only if you want to solve them and I think both govts understand this.

The thing I saw in the video tells me to not go to near the border. If you haven't here it is

Bangladeshi man bears scars of torture - Asia - Al Jazeera English

bsf-killed-felani-4_19.jpg

After this I don't trust an Indian with my security to go near the border

Better show this to all your Bangladeshis there...

And I asked you to come legally with appropriate passports and permit... Not crossing over the border..:lol:
There was a time when we used to cross over to Bangladesh in a car on Saturdays and party and return to Calcutta... we still do the same with Nepal but now Bangladesh don't deserve such Friendship... specially with all these internet rants and this BS propaganda Boycott.

March 1 should be declared as Universal Declaration of Bangladesh's eternal right to do Pole-Vaulting into India.

What's with you boring people? Keep up the trolling!!

:angry: :angry:

So, how much your Boycott rally successful, which area's traffic in Dhaka was blocked causing problem to Bangladeshis(not Indians) and in India business was as usual and will be as usual.

So that means no more pole vaulting from bangladesh side? Sounds too good to be true:D

so what was the response??how many bangladeshis boycotted inside india and outside india?

Back
Top Bottom