baconlover

Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
amGU5pp.jpg

so patr-idiotic
Chai Hind

Last edited:
I am not sure if he is from USA or not but he is most definitely not from taiwan.

Talking about me ?
you have never been to TW, have you ?
have you ever actually met someone from TW ? LOL

amGU5pp.jpg

so patr-idiotic
Chai Hind
Just curious what would you do if you were hypothetically a Chinese person caught amongst that mob lynching crowd. Of course, technically you are Taiwanese but it would be interesting how you should argue with them.

@rott

Boycott China on US map
:omghaha::omghaha:
I didn't notice that. My god, my countrymen embarrass me so many times.

What sort of education is the average indian getting over there?

Some recent unnecessary self-made debacle:
  1. Kim Jong Un unwittingly becomes President of China
  2. 39.8% as majority in a TV news Pie Chart
  3. Now indians can't tell the difference between USA and China country map.

What sort of education is the average indian getting over there?

Some recent unnecessary self-made debacle:
  1. Kim Jong Un unwittingly becomes President of China
  2. 39.8% as majority in a TV news Pie Chart
  3. Now indians can't tell the difference between USA and China country map.
@Soumitra

You should answer this question asked by a curious foreigner. How come so many Indians are so stupid to not tell the difference between USA and China maps. I mean even a 12th pass should know that much.

Also, 39.8% as "majority". That's the standard of engineering education in India.

Talking about me ?
you have never been to TW, have you ?
have you ever actually met someone from TW ? LOL
Actually I have met quite a few roc and they don't care much about Pakistan or india.

Too much Bollywoodesterone in their bloodstream I think.
Just curious what would you do if you were hypothetically a Chinese person caught amongst that mob lynching crowd. Of course, technically you are Taiwanese but it would be interesting how you should argue with them.

@rott

I didn't notice that. My god, my countrymen embarrass me so many times.

If india boycott china good luck being manufacturing hub lol.

Almost every global value chian are connected to china. Without input from china not possible.

What will happen is after seeing all this boycott and bla bla companies that were debating weather to go to Vietnam Thailand Indonesia or india...they will choose vietnam Thailand or Indonesia.

Since all three part of ASEAN and has trade deal with china. Also south east asian some countries might not happy with china but they love to keep trade flowing.

Vietnam will keep getting more and more. Good for them.

Just curious what would you do if you were hypothetically a Chinese person caught amongst that mob lynching crowd.

I will video the scene for the LOLz.
If they threaten me i will stand my ground. If they keep on further, and if I have the "tool" - being a crazy, jaded New Yorker with an rather explosive temper - I will split open the head of the closest. Hopefully this will scare & send them running.

I didn't notice that.

LOL you should join your bhais there

Back
Top Bottom