What's new

Both myself & Shaukat Tareen had warned the "Neutrals" that if conspiracy succeeded our fragile economic recovery would go into a tailspin: Imran Khan

Shireen Mazari just did a press conference talking about the daylight robbery by the Neutrals and they being complicit.

Jab Ghar Mein Daaku ghus aatey haeen tau Chowkidar neutral nahi reh sakta hai.
So happy.. I thought PTI won't do that and wait for 20. But this has changed my mind as soft collision is better than the hard one on 20th.

@PanzerKiel @blain2 Brothers... Army has let me down if not all of us. I am 37 years old. Since childhood, it has been my ideal. Its not easy to break 37 years of narrative, but it is shattered.

@Iron Shrappenel True that "The younger generation will not remeber Generals in good terms."

PTI had a plan for the subsidy. If these dacoits can not manage it why not remove it?

Lol keep on defending the subsidy. They had a PlAn bullshit. Using tax payers money to subsidize a commodity that doesn't benefit anyone in the long term.

What kind of a retarded person defends a subsidy....
PDM sucks they are to be blamed for the current situation, but PTI started this tailspin.

I wont go as far as blaming PTI or PDM for inflation.

The PTI government had a plan to check inflation by providing subsidy for 1 month and in parallel working on deals with Russia.

Now PDM is in government, they cant let go of the subsidies due to public backlash meanwhile Reserves are dwindling fast.

However the state of the economy PMLN left in 2018, is another story.

It's just so obvious now.
The image paid presstitutes built and projected showing these jokers as competent is dead.

PTI is miles better as it handled challanges much much bigger than now. Not only that they put Pakistan on the right trajectory.

Do the Neutrals know that almost all the defence budget of the Fauj comes from the tax payers money of the 220 million people, direct, indirect, all.

And by hindsight, coercion and being complicit with their masters (they don't pay their salaries and funds) these imbecile neutrals at the top are working against the same people, the people of Pakistan, it's not against a political party or against Imran Khan.

Do they understand and acknowledges this?, they still don't. Still playing dicey and tricky and trying to be oversmart and in control.

Last edited:
Neutrals is the new mocking word for Pakistani army. Will be used more often now. Current DG ISPR is an idiot. He was the first one to brought this term. Than himself saying there was no conspiracy and hilariously praising economy only to get embarrassed in following days.

Last edited:
I thought Showbaz was a great administrator. 🤣

Idiot is clueless.

Neutrals is the new mocking word for Pakistani army. Will be used more often now. Current DG ISPR is an idiot. He was the first one to brought this termed. Than himself saying there was no conspiracy and hilariously praising economy only to get embarrassed in following days.
He said hum neutral nahi, ‘apolitical’ hai.

Abh is word pe inki class lena mat shuruu kar dena.

Zardari said Biden is his best friend and then he wrote the essay " my best friend " . I thought they have an economic plan before topple IK. But establishment and PDM made miscalculated moves. IK made good relations with GCC and China. Non-PDM member has been trusted by GCC or China they came back empty handed.

Now PDM and Establishment ooorrrr chosooo .. send Zardari and Nawaz to US and IMF to get economic relief... lolzz or send them GCC and China, EU,

You got to cool it.

There are ways to keep the pressure up. Imran Khan should implicitly pressure the establishment. Going all gung ho is not good optics.

Won’t be wise to see future PM going full retard.

Naming the culprits is going full retard? Do u remember how nawaz went full retard with muje kyu nikala, kyu nikalaa... And abused bajwa and co openly and yet today u see same bajwa licking their feet. If they couldn't do jack shit to nawaz then they cant do shit to IK either. Baaz logo ko izzat raas nahi aati.

Naming the culprits is going full retard? Do u remember how nawaz went full retard with muje kyu nikala, kyu nikalaa... And abused bajwa and co openly and yet today u see same bajwa licking their feet. If they couldn't do jack shit to nawaz then they cant do shit to IK either. Baaz logo ko izzat raas nahi aati.
Nawaz Mafroor went full retard against superior judiciary too and yet nobody could touch him to this date. Now he is is running the country from UK

Imran Khan better control himself. He has earned brownie points by keeping criticisms at the army aside.

The public sentiment is largely with Imran khan. But constant criticism at the generals might backfire.
I dnt think he criticizing YOUR GREAT GENERALS.. He is just stating a fact.. It was in response to khan, when DGISPR did a political presser at very first day of imported gov where he said " stock market is up and dollar is down"

Back
Top Bottom