What's new

Boris Johnson has coronavirus

i think some elements are deliberately spreading this disease and are same people who are controlling world economics ,this corona seems as biological weapon

i think some elements are deliberately spreading this disease and are same people who are controlling world economics ,this corona seems as biological weapon
People in important positions are regularly tested. This can give an idea of the extent to which the virus has spread, all over world. Tx to China.

If I remember correctly, a regulation was made last week for if something happens to Boris Johnson, foreign minister will take over his duty. So in the British cabinet and the senior bureaucracy might already have a large number of positive cases.

On the other side, those who criticize Britain's herd immune approach here must be thinking that the coronavirus can be controlled in a unreally single wave. However, we have not seen the second and other waves of this outbreak yet. Isolation measures are necessary to prevent the health system from collapsing(UK's herd immune approach was correct but the implementation was wrong. Even so UK started to take the same measures without losing much time. ) However, Covid will not stop until people become immune to this virus.
Spot on sir. Great assessment.

Boris gets mild symptoms, he gets immediately tested while the average Smith risks to die alone in his home because no one intervenes.

Yes but he is the leader of the UK in this time of national emergency.

It is absolutely essential to find out if he has the virus or not for obvious reasons.

Well atleast he is admitting it, unlike Trump who was clearly unwell when coming for media presentations recently, wearing the baseball cap!

Yes but he is the leader of the UK in this time of national emergency.

It is absolutely essential to find out if he has the virus or not for obvious reasons.
That's true and reasonable but plainly admitting that you were tested after a mild cough in a country where people are suffocating in their homes without health authorities even answering their desperate calls, seems a little bit in bad taste to me.

That's true and reasonable but plainly admitting that you were tested after a mild cough in a country where people are suffocating in their homes without health authorities even answering their desperate calls, seems a little bit in bad taste to me.
So if I'm at home, stable with a cough and fever, will a positive covid test result change my treatment?

If there is one silver lining from this pandemic, is that the welfare state(NHS and Social Security) will have increased funding going forward.

Absolutely disgraceful that UK had 1/5th the ICU beds as Germany when you factor in the difference in population.

As the pandemic is 2-3 weeks behind Italy, and so that may give the UK just enough time to increase capacity to cope with the expected surge in demand. UK so far has been quite lucky.

Back
Top Bottom