India
preview-322.jpg
IndusValley.gif
Indus_Valley_Civilization,_Mature_Phase_(2600-1900_BCE).png
indusmap.gif
indus-valley-civilization-map.jpg
Map.IndusValley.png
Indus-civilization-map.jpg

I'm sure our archeologists are yet to stumble upon many more such sites in Rajasthan & Gujarat.
Dholavira is one of my fav SSC/IVC site.

I'm sure our archeologists are yet to stumble upon many more such sites in Rajasthan & Gujarat.
Dholavira is one of my fav SSC/IVC site.
What so special about dhoavira.IMO lothal was the Dockyard.

Prove my claim,IVC was only limited to Present geography of Pakistan and those small sites that fall in india is a Pakistani territory illegally occupied by india

Even genetically most Indians have little to do with the ANI people. Too much ASI in present day Indians.

Even genetically most Indians have little to do with the ANI people. Too much ASI in present day Indians.

It appears you know lot about genetics. Why not open a thread and educate us on the finer points of South Asian ancestry.

Edit: Most of the details about Indian IVC sites are fabricated or exaggerated. Where there is nothing they have put dots. Where there was dots they have made mountains. IVC is central to what is Pakistan today as "I" stands for Indus and even a retard knows where almost all of Indus is.

HORSEPLAY IN HARAPPA

Last edited:
It appears you know lot about genetics. Why not open a thread and educate us on the finer points of South Asian ancestry.

Edit: Most of the details about Indian IVC sites are fabricated or exaggerated. Where there is nothing they have put dots. Where there was dots they have made mountains. IVC is central to what is Pakistan today as "I" stands for Indus and even a retard knows where almost all of Indus is.

Not a field of expertise, but I do know a bit more about evolution and genetics than the average PDFer does. =)

A thread to educate people will be destroyed by the swarms of Indian trolls within the first hour. On the other hand, there's not much of an audience for a thread in the Senior's Cafe. :p

actually we northwestern Indians want independence from these Indians. will our western blood brothers help us ?

Northwestern India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@farhan_9909 yes or no? :(

sasiaclimate.JPG

Carleton_Coon_races_after_Pleistocene.PNG

Not a field of expertise, but I do know a bit more about evolution and genetics than the average PDFer does. =)

A thread to educate people will be destroyed by the swarms of Indian trolls within the first hour. On the other hand, there's not much of an audience for a thread in the Senior's Cafe. :p
please created one in SA forum.
every thread is troll thread on PDF :)

Only the Indian states of Punjab, Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Kashmir are part of the IVC.

Rest are foreign. Rest are firangi, and us IVC descendants are not related to these Marathis, Tamils, Bhaiyyas, Bengalis, Bodos, etc, which most of "Hindustan" is. WE ARE NOT RELATED TO YOU.

Only the Indian states of Punjab, Gujarat, Rajasthan, and Kashmir are part of the IVC.

Rest are foreign. Rest are firangi, and us IVC descendants are not related to these Marathis, Tamils, Bhaiyyas, Bengalis, Bodos, etc, which most of "Hindustan" is. WE ARE NOT RELATED TO YOU.
haryana and Delhi...

so u are saying that Gujarat,Rajasthan, Hariyana are not part of Indus velly Civilization ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom